It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on ATS know of a cure for Type 1 (NOT Type 2) diabetes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Thank you Wishes. I watched Dr. Morse's videos, and I know that the type of diabetes that I have is the one he is talking about when he referenced the adrenal weakness in diabetics. I had a test done on my adrenal glands years ago because of energy problems and other problems. The type of diabetes-related adrenal inssuficiency that he describes is EXACTLY what I have. I am going to look into his material much more. Thanks, this sounds like the right direction to look into.

I already purchased a juicer a while back, but everything he said rings true with my condition.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There was something on Science daily about a month back about a new drug they were going to test that could possibly reverse type one diabetes. It will be some years of trial to find if there are any complications. I was able to track a little of what they were discussing back to natural diets but a lot of it was kept secret. So I can't help till they release more about it.

I'm more into finding how to dampen Insulin if you can't work and produce too much. With my TLE and my lifelong hypoglycemia it can be a problem making too much insulin. But in trying to fix this, I have to study what causes the body to make insulin.

Salt lowers the creation of insulin. Tobacco boosts insulin production as do many nitrogen compounds. This includes veggies. This is why Taurine helps with sugar regulation, it works with salt. Taurine is found in raw meats and there are supplements. But the trouble is, mixing this with insulin and other drugs to help with diabetes could be dangerous, you would have to talk to your doctor or an endocrinologist about this.

Excess sugar can be pee'd out by the body and they have certain meds that make you pee sugars out. I don't know how they work though. If sugar gets too low though, that is also no good.

I can go on and on for hours with little tidbits that can be relevant, but a person would have to analyze their diet and find out more about this new drug they are designing and hack the inrformation of how they found it out.

If the pancreas is damaged or can't work properly because it is not getting the signal chemicals to secrete the insulin, that could be a problem. Type one is something that is very hard to figure out a cure for, not like just changing diet and fixing type two.

Sorry I can't really help with this because I cannot test for this on myself, and I wouldn't want to cause someone to have a low sugar event, they really suck. I get the low sugar spins and shakes normally. I can tell you one thing though, processed foods are not good for diabetes no matter what kind you have. Homemade soups are good, so are an adequate supply of veggies. But not veggies with active goiterogens in them. No soy or raw cruciferous veggies, although they are good for you if cooked well. Now with type one diabetes this may be different, an endocrinologist would be better to talk to about this.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

I encourage you to do your own research on these supplements. Three things I would try first that may help are supplements of Magnesium (Taurate), Chlorella and Iodine (Kelp.) Be careful that you do not have a iodine allergic reaction to Chlorella and Iodine, you may need to start off light.
The fruit and vegetable diet will help. Beyond staying away from refined sugar, aspartame and corn syrup, I would imagine you may want to stick to mostly vegetables since fruits are usually higher in natural sugar. You will still get a lot of vitamin C from vegetables such as Green Bell Peppers.
edit on 7-9-2014 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Have you tried simply using a ZAPPER device?. get one from ebay!,, try it....

Have you been exposed to Methanol?, Wood Alchol at any time?. of course you have,,
Think about it!.... so many things are contaminated with it...

if so you may have encouraged the pancreatic Fluke to enter your pancress.
Use the zapper, and then use a herbal parasite program...

I know of many success stories using this simple method...

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yes, I stated that a proper diet and exercise would cure type 2 diabetes.

Diet and exercise (or meds, for that matter) do not "cure" type 2 diabetes. Diet and exercise (or meds) keep it in remission for a limited period of time only. It's a progressive disease. It can be slowed down but not stopped by diet and exercise (or meds). The only known cure for type 2 diabetes is gastric bypass surgery. That works approximately 80% of the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I think the clue to type 1, is somewhere in the diet. People from the pacific Islands, on their natural diet don't seem to get it. First nation people in America the same applies. But the moment that they start on the present western diet many start getting the symptoms. In N z the progression to insulin has been dramatic.
Personally I think that for the vast expanse of history the human race has been a shore dwelling species, maintaining all essential elements at pretty good levels. Then population pressure starts and people get forced inland, where essential elements get washed from the soil. If every essential element that builds the human body has a function, then just one falling below its optimal level, logically, must produce the equivalent disease symptom for that deficiency. We know that lack of iodine for one causes Goitre, lack of iron causes breathlessness etc etc etc. In the western processed diet, the deficiencies in these essentials are alarming. But when the averages were studied it might have been from an already deficient population. To get the elements back into the body takes three months, for any effect at the cellular level. Untill that basic fact is addressed, all other research might be invalid.
Ive read some pretty reputable articles that suggest consuming Salmon everyday, will cure just about anything, but for the average pocket mackerel might be more reasonable or even Kelp Tablets. Its no magic bullet, because to put right deficiencies would take as long as they took to occur. The fact is cells just don't work if they are deficient, and Iodine once was used in cleaning milk vats, but now they use another process which has left most people in Aussie Iodine deficient. Its always wise to look for the basic simplest thing first, because if the basic building blocks are not there the house will fall down.
Check out my thread on Type 2..I have never heard of anyone trying the Apple Cider vinegar with type one, but apart from the taste which you soon get used to, it would be an interesting trial....The reports of type 2 using it and requiring a lot less insulin are their, but not with type 1's....good luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Thank you Wishes. I watched Dr. Morse's videos, and I know that the type of diabetes that I have is the one he is talking about when he referenced the adrenal weakness in diabetics. I had a test done on my adrenal glands years ago because of energy problems and other problems. The type of diabetes-related adrenal inssuficiency that he describes is EXACTLY what I have. I am going to look into his material much more. Thanks, this sounds like the right direction to look into.

I already purchased a juicer a while back, but everything he said rings true with my condition.

Awesome - I've read/researched many, many health philosophies/approaches over decades and have always believed there are simple solutions. When I came across Dr. Morse's work a couple years back I believed he hits it bang on - I think he's brilliant. He has hundreds of videos online and his staff are amazing. I ordered some of his herbal tinctures and found them very competitively priced and superior in quality. Here are some other videos where he explains the lymphatic system/adrenals in great detail (each is about 15 minutes) - and am looking forward to your progress- good luck!

The great lymphatic system
vimeo.com... Part 1
www.youtube.com... Part 2
www.youtube.com... Part 3
www.youtube.com... part 4
www.youtube.com... part 5

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I really hope you'll have a look at the videos I posted on page 1... if the lymphatic system gets moving and adrenals supported the body fixes itself :-) He has lots of videos on the internet for free answering questions but the answers all come back to the lymphatic/adrenals. :-)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Type 1 diabetes is autoimmune and has no cure at this time. When research finally finds a cure for one of them then the rest will follow quickly IMHO. Autoimmune is strange. The body tries to kill itself and the attempted suicide by the body manifests in different ways - MS, LUPUS, SJOGRENS, etc. In my non-medically educated opinion, there has to be a common element somewhere with them all. But it has not been found yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the cure ends up being something to do with resetting the bone marrow, like what is done with leukemia patients.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Partly true. Depending on when the disease is caught there IS a cure .. but the cure is not much better than the disease, if at all. A bone marrow transplant can cure it.

A better cure may be on the way and has worked in mice.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I agree with everything you said 100%. The rise in diabetes (especially type 2)has gone along with the significant rise in "concentrated" corn prducts like HFCS (high-fructose corn syrup). It is in almost everything. Just think of any product in the soft-drink isles of any store! Almost all of them, and even ones that are listed as "natural" have these producs. I read food labels thoroughly.

Another thing to think about is grain intolerance. Not very many people realize that grain is not compatible with the disease known as diabetes (both types). My dietician the other day suggested that I try using "gluten free" types of cereal. I go to the store and purchase some "millet rice gluten free organic cereal" the other day to test out what she said. It threw me into a tail-spin. My blood sugars went into the 250-300's range with taking the doctor prescribed dose of insulin that SHOULD have been enough for it. I had been off of all grain products for almost 3 months by the time I tried this, and discovered that even the so-called "organic" grains are practically worthless to anyone with diabetes as severe as mine. It took me a week after this experience to get things back in control.

I am not able to keep my A1C test that low, but I usually have about a 5.8-6.3 range. The doctors even suggested to me that "that's lower than the American Diabetes Associaton recommends. You should try to keep your A1C around the 6.5-7.5% range." The thing I will say for sure in just keeping "tight control" will assuredly NOT prevent the complications of diabetes, with the inferior "insulin" product they sell.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ask yourself: Is there another way to regulate blood glucose?

The "normal" way is from an excessive level of glucose, produce insulin to request tissue to "eat" the glucose thus lowering it back to safe level.

But what if no glucose precursor is ingested, I mean NO carb at all or very little? Does the body goes into hypoglycemia?

There is another way to regulate the glucose level: If no carb are ingested, the body is capable of production of glucose in just the correct amount needed and this is called gluconeogenesis. It is true there is a need for glucose in blood but is NOT true to say we cannot live if we eat no carb at all. Body is able to make what it need solely from protein and lipid (protein only diet is dangerous, most energy shall be derived from lipid).

However this can be dangerous for type 1 as insuline is ultimately required to regulate the overproduction of ketone body that (when too much is made) may produce dangerous uncontrolled acidosis. However it is possible to "manually" regulate your ketosis to a safe level, a similar way like insulin injection: glucose monitoring in blood, ketone level in urine and possibly in blood, and most importantly your acidosis level (we monitor urine pH level).

In theory it is possible. Here I have a person on a severe ketogenic diet from at least 7 months. She does not have type 1 diabete but strangely react like it; she cannot seem to regulate ketone boby overproduction and goes toward dangerous acidosis. Since that time, we proven that it is possible to "manually" regulate level of ketone produced and also regulate for a desired urine pH. Complete blood test has been done recently and the results were incredibly good. Then again it is not true type 1 diabetes and be warned that it can be VERY dangerous in your case...

I am actively researching the subject since quite some time, and there is still much left to discover.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It looks like you have done your do diligence in regards to research. However, I would caution you that anything out there that is not been vetted by peer reviewed research would be potentially dangerous if not fatal.

While there is no cure for it at present medical science is advancing at a rapid clip.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I do know of something that may help you with hypoglycemia (low) blood sugar a.k.a. overproduction of insulin. Of course, you should do your own research on the medical studies to see if it is applicable in your case, but I have read that if someone who is hypoglycemic takes chromium and/or chromium nicotinate, that it will help hypoglycemics get the right insulin production. I know that probably sounds strange, because usually they tell diabetics that chromium can lower blood sugars, but I have read on more than one source in the past in all my research that chromium can balance the insulin production of hypoglycemic people. Of course your results may vary. Like I said, do your own research on it-and as always talk to your physician before you do anything too radical.

Here is a link to a search on the subject:

Chromium for hypoglycemia

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

NEW RESEARCH FINDINGS show that all diseases have simple explanations and cures once their true cause is known. This book describes the causes of both common and extraordinary diseases and gives specific instructions for their cure.

"Diabetes" starts on page 173 The Cure for All Diseases (pdf) (1995) by Dr. Hulda Clark.

www.electroherbalism.com...

www.scribd.com...

edit on AM9302014920am5330am by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
One big thing that I have found for type 1 diabetes is that if a diabetic of this type can start producing more TREG immune cells (T Regulatory Cells), that it can slow or stop the production of the "bad" T cells that attack the pancreas. TREG cells are the regulatory cells in the immune system that actually have the ability to attack and destroy the "bad" T cells. This is the direction my research is headed now, and if anyone knows of anything right off the top that can do this, these are the things I want to try. I have found a little info on this, but my research is still in the preliminary stages.

I have decided that the fruitarian diet will not work for me (what Dr. Morse talked about). I tried a little experiment with eating nothing but fruit today, and it didn't work for me (AT ALL).

I believe that an alkaline diet, plus stopping the attacking T cells will be the cure to diabetes. I really don't want to go in the direction of getting help from the allopathic doctors for a cure. I have my doubts that any of the allopathic research will EVER cure it for good, and if anyone ever does figure it it-it will be far overpriced.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Even if the fruitarian diet will not work for me, I did decide to pay the 10 bucks an join his private membership group. The things that he sells for detoxification are the primary things I am interested in. I am also going to call him and ask him if he has an adrenal support fomula tailored to someone like me. I am also going to pick up the PH miracle diet by Dr. Cousens and try some experimentation with that.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tztz11

Getting rid of this pancreatic flukes can cure type 1? I have researched on Hulda Clark and the zappers and all of that. I actually don't have a zapper, but I do have a Russian Cosmodic Scenar 735 Ag (which is supposed to be far more powerful that the zapper, from what I have read). I use that device to help me with circulation problems and neuropathy, and it has been a miracle for me.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

You are 100% right. I read product labels intensely, and avoid all soda pops, aspartame, corn syrup, saccharin, splenda (sugar expanded with chlorine molecule). I do use stevia, but the one downside to stevia is that it is highly acidic. I haven't found a way around that yet.

Thank you for the suggestion on the iodine, kelp, and chlorella supplements. I will do more research on that. I know that America and other parts of the Western world are very limited on natural sources of iodine.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Yes, I stated that a proper diet and exercise would cure type 2 diabetes.

Diet and exercise (or meds, for that matter) do not "cure" type 2 diabetes. Diet and exercise (or meds) keep it in remission for a limited period of time only. It's a progressive disease. It can be slowed down but not stopped by diet and exercise (or meds). The only known cure for type 2 diabetes is gastric bypass surgery. That works approximately 80% of the time.

See, a person can learn something every day! I am frequently upset at how people do not understand the difference that is type 1 diabetes from type 2. I do know that type 2 can be cured by the gastric bypass surgery, but I also suspect that it can be cured with an alkaline diet and supplementation with the right nutrients that are deficient, along with proper exercise. I have read studies about that for type 2 about them being cured this way. I don't know if it really works though.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Yes I know about what you mentioned there. I tried the Dr. Bernstein diet. The thing is, the low-carb diet can help in overall regulation of blood-glucose in both types of diabetes. In type 1, low carbs do lead to overall more stable control, but you still HAVE to take long-acting insulin (Levemir, Lantus, NPH). The problem for me with the low-carb diet is that I lose weight, very quickly. I am about 6'2" and when I got down to 150 pounds, it was just to scary for me. It may work for some people, but in my case it did not work.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join