It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Years ago a Time Traveler Warned us of a Nuclear War with Russia in 2015

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: mortex
Did he not say that tensions between certain countries, named countries, would increase, etc etc? Yes?
And what's happening now? That exact thing he said would.
I haven't read the stories in detail, nor do I care to ever do so. We all know the gist of it all though, more or less.

No, clearly you don't. Anyone with 2 brain cells could have guessed almost everything he said that came true. Most of what he said is junk, and not just the time travel bits. Did America have a civil war and split up into different countries? No? Then more than just the time travel bits is junk.

What this person obviously did back then, was look at what was going on with the world. What the world powers were up to. He pieced together a likely scenario for the near future.

Some of the scenario he put together is panning out.

So he made a bunch of guesses, and a few were right. That's exactly what I said. The story is complete crap, and full of guesses which some had a high chance of success. It's a common trick. You start with something believable in order to disguise the unbelievable. Saying 1+1=2 and being right doesn't mean my fringe math of saying 3+3 = 99 is then true, and 1+1 being true does not lend credence to me.

IMHO, he was simply someone, or a group, of intelligent people, who took what was happening in the world, the developments in certain countries, and came up with a likely scenario. John Titor isn't the only one to come up with likely scenarios for the near future, based on the current status quo and developments in the world.
He is probably the most notorious though for claiming time travel though. Hence he stands out to people like you.

He was a hoaxer having fun with people because he knew there are people who would believe his/her ridiculous story.

Whose talking about time travel except you?
I'm not.

But keep focusing on the bs to make your bs points about bs.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

Except that post you replied to had nothing to do with time travel. How about I clue you in.

2008 and 2012 Olympics were canceled, 2004 was the last year for ANY Olympics.
2005 US civil war.

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the U.S. by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Chinese expansion before 2015.

Taiwan, Japan and Korea were all "forcefully annexed" before N Day(WWIII in 2015)

CERN creating black holes in 2001. Didn't happen.

Titor is a huge failure.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

no - the titor tail will be " re-interpreted " as an allegory and the goal posts moved

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mortex

as you accept that titors time travelling tails contain more excrement than the augean stables , why do you cling to his other claims ?????????????? esp. in light of the number of them that have been falsified

titors " mundane " claims are a machine gun fusilade across a broad spectrum , yes SOME have proved accurate - but they were minor claims that were bloody obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than thier shoe size

on all critical metrics titor failed - and the convoluted apolegetica that has sprung up to " defend " him - is actually funnier and more entertaining

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: concernedcitizen519
John's nuclear exchange prediction seems more and more likely as each day passes....scary. I'm sure the day will come and pass without any nukes flying...but still makes ya' think...

Sure -- But just like many other times since the 1950s (Cold War and post-Cold War), anytime there are tensions in the world concerning nuclear powers, it makes people think.

John Titor doesn't need to tell me that.

If, god forbid, nuclear war breaks out, it would just be a case of "dumb luck" (so to speak) that Titor got it right. If he makes enough predictions based on news trends or geopolitical trends, he is bound to have at least one prediction be right or close to right among the many many that he gets wrong. Like they say, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

edit on 1/21/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The Russian attack on Europe is in response to a unified European army that masses and moves East from Germany.

-John Titor

March 8, 2015: EU President Jean-Claude Juncker calls for unified EU army to deter Russia.
www.reuters.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.reuters.com...
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: METACOMET

In 2004, the Eurogroup of eurozone finance ministers decided to replace the rotating chairmanship with a permanent president. Juncker was appointed as the first permanent president and assumed the chair on 1 January 2005.

Intresting as Juncler got this EU seat 5 years after Titor´s posts.. !

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

Totally off topic, but.....

Congratulations...you're having a baby.

I hope everything goes well...who knows; you could be giving birth to the leader of the resistance

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yesterday Jean Claude Juncker in Welt am Sonntag magazine mentioned that EU should create own army to keep back Russians and that would send a message to Russians that EU is serious when defencing EU values..

Th e Telegraph
edit on 9-3-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I know this was hoaxed, but considering tomorrow is July 4, I was reminded of this thread.

Here's to hoping everyone has a good holiday!

edit on 3-7-2015 by Quyll because: addition

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
looking back a few decades, American nuked a country's civilian populations (twice?) and that country doesn't even have any nukes at all - how's the saying go about karma?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join