It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Unveiled!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It’s said by some that the Illuminati, the secret and sinister rulers of this word, always use word symbols into their wicked surreptitious acts. Such as the universal emergency code for an emergency 911 therefore is the date of their most shattering act of the age.

Assuming this present mysterious ISIS, IS, ISL notorious movement is loaded with messages and symbols, it always bothered me that this new black operational Army so blatantly were given these letters as a moniker…indeed all the time we hear commentators fiddling with these same 3 letters ISIS, ISL, and now IS…

It bothers me no more since I have finally figured out what these letters mean and will heretofore reveal their meaning now…
You will be surprised at the simplicity and this proves again my theory of

EYES WIDE SHUT!

Many years ago General Wesley Clark, as many of you know, announced to the world the surreptitious plans of the pentagon to destroy 7 Mideast states:
… Wesley Clark’s new memoir suggests that another war is part of a long-planned Department of Defense strategy that anticipated “regime change” by force in no fewer than seven Mideast states. Critics of the war have often voiced suspicions of such imperial schemes, but this is the first time that a high-ranking former military officer has claimed to know that such plans existed.

THE SEVEN MIDEAST STATES… ARE

Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan….Lebanon, Libya, Somalia,

Notice the FIRST letters on ALL these states ALL INCLUDE 3 LETTERS ONLY

I S AND L
ISIL, ISL, IS

edit on 9/6/2014 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title...

edit on 6-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The symbolism is something that has always intrigued me!

Nice job making the connection here, some could say it is a coincidence, however I am of the opinion that there is no such thing in this interconnected universe!

That video is something that has always stuck with me, he did the world quite the favor in admitting what their game plans was/is. I do think that it is things like this that have put a major clog in the wheel of the elite that represent the evil side in this battle between good and evil.

I know not where/who the benevolent elite are, but I do know they are collectively impeding upon the efforts of the dark side!

S&F for you!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Doesn't the symbolism vanish when the names are considered in their native languages?

ایران (Iran, Farsi)
ليبيا (Libya, Arabic)
سوريا (Syria, Arabic)

...and so on. Unless you want to suggest the conspiracy is catering only to English speaking westerners?

ETA: The PNAC also named those seven states to be dismantled by the US, and that plan hasn't been dropped even with the change in presidency. Obama has kept or left in office many of the neocons of the Bush era and is still following that foreign policy agenda.

S+F, although I may not agree with the name symbolism I do agree that ISIS/ISIL is not at all a middle-eastern homegrown terror organization but something concocted by a manipulative outside agency.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I’m sure they have a linguist who knew how the West would be bombarded with the constant ISIS, ISIL, IS words.

The West is the audience for this occult stuff, imo...

It could be an occult based experiment....We know that the Lore of the Illuminati loves ISIS

And again it’s some “coincidence” that ALL the countries Clark mentioned are within this letter configuration of the ISIS, ISIL conversation.

It doesn’t bode well for the nation of Syria and Lebanon.

The Sudan has already also been ruined, taken apart, with civil wars and internal destruction.

ISIS may very well be the code name for this long term operation
edit on 6-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by smithjustinb removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I think the Retarted, as well EVIL AND INSANE, are those who think starting wars in Libya, Syria, Sudan, Iraq, where thousands die because they don’t Bow to your power.

As well the immoral...

When did any of these countries attck America?

Where not talking about ISIS, you should read the thread THAT IS IF YOU KNOW HOW TO READ

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Pardon me for looking at a map, but isn't Somalia in Africa, as well as the Sudan? And what happened to the plan when Sudan split into two nations? Just asking.
edit on 6-9-2014 by georgezip because: grammar

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: georgezip

You should ask Wesley Clark…

Anyway the Sudan was broken up with the connivance of the US, Israeli and NATO. A lot of oil was taken from the original Sudan...

The country was broken up with a new country called guess what:
SOUTHERN SUDAN!

There’s that S again

Sleep well tonight!

(post by smithjustinb removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Nice try derailing the thread.
I wonder who you work for.

Anyway, if you have an intelligent response not insulting, useless words, then maybe Id have something to teach you despite your learning disability issues…

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

(post by smithjustinb removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

SpongeBob

Squarepants

Squidward

lolz

And to the OP, sometimes a cigar is just a good smoke.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

The fact that you aren’t mature enough to understand doesn’t detract form others.

If you don’t like the thread then there’s the door.

It’s just interesting that your captain doesn’t know what you’re doing

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

And sometimes bozo is just a clown

It seems I hit a nerve

The watchmen of ill repute have come out

truth hurts

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ALL mystical groups and occult groups deal with numbers folks

Pay the interlopers no mind for they know not what they do because
They know nothing

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

lolz

I shave often with Occam's Razor. While I enjoy a good conspiracy, not everything is.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join