It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Unveiled!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I accept their views but when it comes to any insults and mockery…I DON’T
ACCEPT THAT…

If one wants to criticize my ideas do it on face value

Don't worry I could handle it

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It’s said by some that the Illuminati, the secret and sinister rulers of this word, always use word symbols into their wicked surreptitious acts. Such as the universal emergency code for an emergency 911 therefore is the date of their most shattering act of the age.

you could well be onto something...we know the governments use forces like IS to further their agenda's without getting their hands dirty....now who here is good with numerology and the occult ?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Anyway, theirs not a serious occult or metaphysical group who doesn’t use numerology.

If there is any merit to this idea of mine or discovery then it is way beyond the usual passive activities of occultist…Numerous theorists Dave Icke, SK Bain, who wrote The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual, testify to the ritualistic activities of some sinister groups and not so sinister groups. Just look at the symbols about 911… www.amazon.com...

What I want to point out is that their not really hiding anything anymore. The Bilderberger meetings are now public property. They said they would initiate austerity and we have it!

The point is that according to many like the above commentators they always display outward signs of their work

Also, even if they didn’t the reality is that what they do is encoded in numerology at least.
You just have to look for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The people constantly saying the term ISIS, ISL, IS is what the occultist call a DHIKR

Actually a Muslim term that means repetition

In some fertile field of metaphysical phenomenon what what they are doing can be causative…trying to cause something to happen.

One should look up what ISIS means or remember Aleister Crowley said the ISIS era was dead and we are in the epoch of Horus.

What they might be doing is invoking DEATH on some people.
Check this out

The word ISLAM… Let’s break it down

There it is... IS again!

IS equals ISIS

LAM equals LAMA

ISIS LAMA

It also involves an attack on Islam

Now LAMA is a word in another tradition that means teacher

It all equals an attack on a from of Islam and of its teachings( Wahhabism/Salafi)

It all equals this: The form of Islam ISIS is practicing is DEAD

They will kill it

edit on 7-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I apologize to the forum for not having compassion for those who were mocking me

To you guys
God bless you!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I have to admit I have not been kind in other threads of yours from what I remember, but this one actually seems to have merit.

I am really intrigued by this for some odd reason.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What can you describe of your feelings or what particularly, if you want to say of course, intrigues you?.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

While there are numerous conspiracies all throughout the world, sometimes people attribute too much intelligence to others. And perhaps those others count on that.

They rely on that.

Because if they can fool people into thinking that they are smarter than they actually are, then they can get away with so much more.

A certain pragmatism should be embraced when dealing with these conspiracies.

Just a humble opinion from one who rides the short bus to ATS.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

The video and the countries named. I find it highly coincidental that they can form all of the initials of the names that MSM are propagating.

I have briefly worked in the field and know a few people that still do and can say that the naming convention, or acronym convention, you describe....it's dead on accurate.
edit on 9/7/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Don’t sell yourself short

Anyway, a conspiracy is only a theory like any set of possibilities.

But one thing you may have to consider is that this op is NOT necessarily a conspiracy theory it’s about a metaphysical principle that deals with the fact that reality is encoded in things.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So what I'm trying to say is that it may be there is some sinister group forming signs and symbols in real events in order to please some god somewhere in their imaginations or in the ether, or trying to manipulate things, but also this could just as well be some formation of deep synchronistic wording associations from some intelligence

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

It's not so much an outside agency as it is an extremist organization with very wealthy backers, namely from other Sunni countries. This is not to say that fanatical Sunni oil tycoons are the main culprit behind ISIS' funding, as ISIS has accrued a great deal of wealth from pillaging cities, emptying banks, heavily taxing the people they've conquered, and seizing oil fields. A major factor in their ability to attract militants is that they pay them well; essentially they are a mercenary army.

Time will tell if they came to be by legitimate means, or if all of this brutality and bloodshed is a ruse. I assume the former given what a clusterf*** the Middle East has turned into.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Yep, you're posting close to the heart of it all OP. Its a world where the majority remains unsaid.

But say something I will. Its still summer, and all folks involved should take a walk in nature, and look at the leaves and the trees. Life is good. And people should also listen to the song of this Cree woman here:

www.youtube.com...

Its exactly like that. Forces that seem established in your hand will slip away. You don't own magick, when you have it, it owns you. It is not the means, it is the end.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
One of the main driving forces in Al Qaeda and ISIS/ISIL is the Wahhabi movement, which originated in Saudi Arabia. (the founder of the Saud dynasty was one of it's initial backers.) You don't have to look too far outside Islam to find the force driving ISIS. The question is, how much collusion is taking place between western intelligence and the Sauds, Quataris, and Bahrainians.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Now...we only have to add Egypt or perhaps in connection with the Ukraine scam, Estonia to the list and we'll get...

ISIS IS LIES.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Let’s summarize this:

www.salon.com...
In October, 2007, Gen. Wesley Clark gave a speech to the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco (seven-minute excerpt in the video below) in which he denounced what he called “a policy coup” engineered by neocons in the wake of 9/11. After recounting how a Pentagon source had told him weeks after 9/11 of the Pentagon’s plan to attack Iraq notwithstanding its non-involvement in 9/11, this is how Clark described the aspirations of the “coup” being plotted by Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and what he called “a half dozen other collaborators from the Project for the New American Century”: Six weeks later, I saw the same officer, and asked: “Why haven’t we attacked Iraq? Are we still going to attack Iraq?” He said: “Sir, it’s worse than that. He said – he pulled up a piece of paper off his desk – he said: “I just got this memo from the Secretary of Defense’s office. It says we’re going to attack and destroy the governments in 7 countries in five years – we’re going to start with Iraq, and then we’re going to move to Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.

7 COUNTRIES IN 5 YEARS

IRAQ
SYRIA
IRAN
SUDAN
LIBYA
LEBANON
SOMALIA=ISIS ISIL OR IS

ALL THESE COUNTRIES NAMES PUT TOGETHER IN SOME FORM ARE CONTRACTIONS OF EITHER
ISIS
ISIL OR
IS

Now you tell me that’s a COINCIDENCE

edit on 7-9-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Now what does this mean?

Either a synchronistic element of spirit is tampering with this operation

Or

ISIS may be the name of this ongoing black operation that is initiating ISIS (A PHASE OF THE OP) to get at SYRIA and IRAN.

Or

Remember most conspiracy theorists say that ISIS is a concoction of Western intelligence to ultimately overthrow the Syrian regime and the Iranian regime.

Or
Its all a coincidence

What makes it all very synchronistic is the public naming of this group as ISIS, ISIL, THEN IS…exactly as contractions of ALL the countries surrounding this plot and events.

Remember also in the news is the recent killing of the Al Shabab terror leader in Somalia

We'll just have to see how events unfold then we may have a clearer explanation of this mysterious episode

Whatever...as usual were having a really big show...a series of arena events that could match anything Ancient Rome could have done!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join