It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divine Feminine - Revelation and the Lifting of the Veil from the Mother / Mater / Matrix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have two bits of information that need to be seen so that you can understand what I am saying in this thread. Do not mistake the information for the truth. Instead, follow the truth to its conclusion by the error in the image. Each has a reflection. Only one source shows the identity of the Holy Spirit for what she represents. We are made holy by trials and suffering. Just as Christ on the cross, so too are we in the sight of the one who allows us to rise to new life. This is the secret to all symbolism in music and the media.

1) Divine Feminine - The Mother Veiled

2) Consider the evidence from modern music - Newsboys and the link to the Divine Feminine by comparison. Two sides of the image show the truth.

The thread above shows the link between the two sides of Esoteric message found in music and mass media. If you missed this thread, you will not understand what I am getting at in my various threads covering the same topic. Our entire world tells one story from many perspectives. I am trying to show them all pointing to one mind--that of the Holy Spirit of God (Wisdom). Wisdom can only accompany knowledge by experience. We are here for that varied experience.

In the first video I presented above, we see the Gnostic view of the Divine Feminine. In the second example (linked thread), I show this from the perspective of modern music. There are two forms of divine message coming from music and media.

a) God is the savior offering salvation from the mother's womb. Some rock music celebrates the life we live and recognizes that this life is not the last step in our evolution. It sees that we are children becoming Sons of God.

b) God is evil and holding us here in the material matrix. Most rock music represents rebellion against being in the mothers womb.

If you have been watching my threads, I have tried to show both sides by revealing that they are telling the same story of birth, death and rebirth moving toward a final salvation from the process. Both sides (righteous / unrighteous) point to the same conclusion. What is that conclusion?

Go back to my first thread: Hidden Female in the Trinity - Letters of Creation

Here is the summery of the Trinity in creation from the letters of Hebrew:

Father is Aleph (Storng) Bet (House) - The strength of the thing holding the mother and son in place is the father. Father in Hebrew is literally the letters (DNA) of creation. He is the Aleph Bet.

Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). She is the womb / Mater / Matter / Material world around us. She is the Holy Spirit. She is the one veiled from our view.

Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed), or house of seed. The Son is the word written from the letters (DNA / Aleph Bet).

Go back to the video I posted in example thread #2 above. The Divine Feminine is the next revelation as the veil is completely lifted. Sophia (Wisdom) brings holiness to mankind by revealing her identity. From the Father (Letters), we have the mother's womb bearing a new Son. We are the new Son, the body of Christ below. Christ is the head above. Today is Saturday night from the video linked below. She's coming up.

Adam to Abraham is 2 days (2000 years). The age of the Father's revelation to mankind.

Issac is Jesus is 2 days and the age of the Son's revelation to mankind.

Jesus to today is 2 days and the Mother's revelation. Saturday Night (Day 6 at the end), the mother rises to our view. The veil is lifted.

As the video shows, the Mother is coming up (rising) on Saturday Night (Day 6). I don't think this is a party you will want to attend. Water puts out fire and fire is coming when the Holy Spirit convicts the unrighteous of their sins.

Am I presenting something here that I hold as a religion or secret teaching revealed? No. I am merely showing you what all the symbolism in music and media is all about. The Bible then shows you the same image in literal truth. We are baptized into the mother so we can be born again. Baptism is our immersion into the matrix of the mother for one reason. Baptism is for repentance.

John the Baptists message to prepare mankind. Elijah prepares the way by baptizing 7 billion souls into the water at one time. Why?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The Holy Spirit is the baptism of fire. It's coming. How do you put out fire? Water!

edit on 6-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Nice work, some food for thought.

While ultimately the paths converge the journeys are vastly different. one of these paths is certainly portrayed much more than the other when it comes to modern day media and entertainment.

S&F

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Wasn't the recent Mercury Retrograde the final push? Incidentally coinciding with the 3rd failure of Yang?

#1) Daytona 500 - pole sitter: Danica Patrick
#2) MMA in Primetime- Headliner: Ms. Rouse
#3) Little League World Series- Star: Mo'Ne Davis

And isn't it also part/parcel of what The Maya carved Us about? ("The Beginning of a New Era") And that it will revert back in another 72,000 years?

Have You read "The Unveiling" or "Indigo transitioning into crystal/octarine" by the author Sunfell?

I'm awaiting for those on "The Spectrum" to take flight... (The meek shall inherit the Earth...)

I'll watch the video in it's entirety when I get back from My evening walk. I've got some Ra/EloHim channeling that I listen to and it covers the grid healing, etc.

namaste

Edit: some kind of auto correct..

edit on 6-9-2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JokerThe1st

Nice work, some food for thought.

While ultimately the paths converge the journeys are vastly different. one of these paths is certainly portrayed much more than the other when it comes to modern day media and entertainment.

S&F

When Enoch said this, I think it gives us some clue as to why the righteous and unrighteous souls come together in one place:

Enoch One

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come.

For the righteous, they will use the water to put out the fire. They will be saved the torture of seeing the results of unrighteousness. That gift of water is extended to all of us here at the end of the sixth day. God is faithful to forgive if we simply ask and believe in love and giving (name of Christ is his character). Taking the name saves the soul and is the living water that puts out the fire. For the unrighteous, they will see their works destroyed on the seventh day when the Holy Spirit baptizes with fire. Either way, the path will end in salvation. For those who still refuse to repent, it will be eternal destruction. This is the reason fire is coming. God will leave no doubt. I think the fire will simply be a realization of what could have been for the person had they repented of their rebellion. This is why Revelation says that multitudes will come from tribulation repenting of their sins.

Revelation 6

9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained. 10 They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” 11 Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers and sisters,[e] were killed just as they had been.

When sheep circle the wilderness, the shepherd removes the wool (sin). He then washes it. The wool then becomes the robe representing the wandering of the sheep.

Isaiah 1

"Come now, let us settle the matter," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

We simply ask for the robe by turning toward it.

Buddha said the same thing in the Dhammapada:

9. Whoever being depraved, devoid of self-control and truthfulness, should don the monk's yellow robe, he surely is not worthy of the robe.

10. But whoever is purged of depravity, well-established in virtues and filled with self-control and truthfulness, he indeed is worthy of the yellow robe.

11. Those who mistake the unessential to be essential and the essential to be unessential, dwelling in wrong thoughts, never arrive at the essential.

12. Those who know the essential to be essential and the unessential to be unessential, dwelling in right thoughts, do arrive at the essential.

13. Just as rain breaks through an ill-thatched house, so passion penetrates an undeveloped mind.

14. Just as rain does not break through a well-thatched house, so passion never penetrates a well-developed mind.

15. The evil-doer grieves here and hereafter; he grieves in both the worlds. He laments and is afflicted, recollecting his own impure deeds.

16. The doer of good rejoices here and hereafter; he rejoices in both the worlds. He rejoices and exults, recollecting his own pure deeds.

17. The evil-doer suffers here and hereafter; he suffers in both the worlds. The thought, "Evil have I done," torments him, and he suffers even more when gone to realms of woe.

18. The doer of good delights here and hereafter; he delights in both the worlds. The thought, "Good have I done," delights him, and he delights even more when gone to realms of bliss.

19. Much though he recites the sacred texts, but acts not accordingly, that heedless man is like a cowherd who only counts the cows of others — he does not partake of the blessings of the holy life.

20. Little though he recites the sacred texts, but puts the Teaching into practice, forsaking lust, hatred, and delusion, with true wisdom and emancipated mind, clinging to nothing of this or any other world — he indeed partakes of the blessings of a holy life.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A thread about Sofia. The wife of Christ. The Eminent Wisdom which is part of god. There are other names for Sofia too. The Holy Spirit is the wisdom of god that comes into us. Sofia.
edit on 6-9-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"Lifting the veil" is a very personal experience, it happens on an individual basis, not everyone at once as you seem to hold (maybe I'm wrong?). You have lifted the veil, so have many that came before you, thousands of years ago even. The idea that the veil will be lifted for everyone all at once only reinforces the idea that "salvation" comes from outside of self.

There is nothing holding the veil from being lifted other than ignorance in my opinion. The veil has been lifted for some, but for others they'll never experience it because they are stuck in their ways and unwilling to change their thought processes.

The veil is the church and its teachings, it has blinded its followers to their true place in heaven, which is Mother Earth. The church has erased her from their book, and for good reason, if people knew Earth was the promised land, they wouldn't be able to exploit her for resources and in the process "kill" her or as the bible puts it, "cause birthing pains".

Lift the veil the church and its teachings have put over your eyes and you will see the true bride: Earth and all of it's wonders and beauty. Then you'll realize you're already in heaven and always have been. At least that's my opinion.

S&F as usual.

edit on 9/6/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

From my experience, I wouldn't trust the Holy Mother any more than I do the egoful father, but she is definitely more attractive to a sensible mind. In my visions, she has always come to me offering bargains which would require me to put explicit trust in her without being fully aware of the situation. This is obviously a very slavish condition that she is seeking from her followers. The egoful father wants us to denounce our egos and sacrifice ourselves upon his altar and the light-bearer/rebellious one holds a contempt for us, I believe, while really trying to get us to live up to some idealized version of what humankind might become. Beyond all of them is the formless one and he just wants to curl back up into a ball and annihilate everything.

None of these extradimensional forces have our best interests in mind. Our goal as human beings should be to explore extradimensional reality to develop spiritual muscles so that some day the lower realms might rise up to devour the upper reality, transforming this physical universe into a permanent habitation and ourselves into independent creatures. I don't care what I used to be before the dawn of ages. I'm a human being now, and unless I'm willing to commit to this brotherhood of living creatures, I have no true ally in all of creation.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Contempt? Absolutely. It has been very earned. As much as I would like to curl up into a ball, and end it by fire, I can't.

There is still love here.
edit on 6-9-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

Is love an emotion as the greeks saw it or is it an action as the hebrews did? If the former, it does nothing for us, and if the latter then it seems to be lacking in this cosmos. The age of Chronos is humankind's birthright anything short of that alongside full physical immortality is a crime against humanity. The gods are committing mass genocide, taking us all down in death one at a time, forcing us to toil away for a meager subsistence when paradise could bloom forth from this desert overnight. We should be bearing our talents fully into reality, making life a wonderful experience. Instead, we are putting all of our efforts into turning the mill wheels of the ages just to bake our daily bread. These people could become better than anything else that has ever existed. They could define what it means to become truly Aristocratic, and yet they are shackled here in nearly pitch blackness. We have no true ally in this cosmos. Even most humans have turned against us favoring one self-destructive ideology or another.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And yet, I try to bring that, and it is met with contempt at every turn. The god's would rather walk around in darkness, they themselves have created. So... let them. I'll be the one at the end of the tunnel they answer to. Some will be quite shocked.

Love defined, as in my family. Emotion, and action, coupled with unity.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Why can't love be both an emotion and action?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Hmmm I see a white light surrounded by a blue light surrounded by a red light. Now that's thinking ahead for light travel. Personally i can not judge any of this because everyday i find something new in the mix. So much we do not know it becomes an extreme necessity to enlarge our faith in hope and love. If you build it he will come.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The only thing she is correct about is apocalypse definition is unveiling... the rest is mystic conjecture at best just as ALL of the conjecture about all of the scriptures and “mystic writings”.

The fact is there is a creator God and they can NOT be “known” by ANY method especially religion or mysticism. All attempts to do so cause further “blindness” to Truth which is perceived as “enlightenment”.It has it’s parallel in mans “vision” and the way the brain ”perceives”.Man perceives many things that are only “illusions” created in the brain.Objects that are farther away appear smaller in relation to objects that are nearer when in fact they are not necessarily so.It is an illusion to create the perception of depth and distance.

Mankind has done the same thing with what they “perceive” as spiritual or mystic(hidden mysteries) that they “believe” they “see” (enlightened”).However it is an even bigger delusion because NONE of it is Truth.There is no such thing as a “spiritual” being…like a "Goddess” or any of the beings or constructs mankind has constructed through their belief in faith of their Belief system religion.It is ALL in their mind as a ”delusion”….it is the adversary…satan…the religious carnal mind that is at “enmity” with the creator God…the Truth.

There is only one fact of the creator Gods "mind"(will) man can know(be unveiled)… that is the life (spirit) of man is temporal.ALL living things in the material /physical realm WILL die even the physical/material universe will.To those that have had this unveiled they know "intuitively" there is more….and that is as far as it goes.From there on it is all belief through faith of “their Belief system religion which is NOT truth…it is the illusion of their delusion.

The basis of the only thing known (which is not necessarily unveiled) is this “more” is about a NEW LIFE(SPIRIT).This “new”Life can NOT be known because there is nothing in the material/physical realm that has it.The material physical realm is the “valley of the shadow of death and life”…the shadow lands.Nothing in it is "solid".

However the GOOD news is ALL of mankind (and creation) WILL be delivered from it.Just as ALL things will die(lay down in the realm of death)…ALL things will be resurrected (stand up in LIFE).This is called the salvation(delivering).All of mankind (and creation) are in the process of ‘conception” IN the material/Physical realm..it is like a matrix womb.The process of how the conception is working can NOT be known by those things it is happening to just like no man “knew” NOTHING of their physical conception(while being conceived) you can know nothing of this conception except…it is a conception.

That is "the way things are" in a nutshell(seed) what this life in the valley of the shadows of death and life” is about.There is no “enlightenment” beyond that.It is all blindness of the delusion of their Belief System religion(BS) that EVERYONE believes and has faith in.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

That was eloquent. Communication is the response you get. This should be noted by the powers above us. Improve communication and you improve the response. Truth should always be embraced over double speak and veiled / misleading sentences that can only produce more darkness.

edit on 6-9-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Something I find odd... If the Mother is the Holy Spirit or fire then why is she considered the strong"water" in Hebrew? How can she be both water and fire at the same time? Can she put herself out?

In my opinion the Holy Spirit is the Father, not the Mother. Just as age (time within the material) eventually brings about death (Father or Spirit leaves the body/fire extinguished), water (material) eventually puts out fire (Spirit).

The church changed the Trinity, in my opinion, in order to remove the Mother. They put Holy Spirit (which is the Father) in the place of Mother.

Remember, Jesus calls God (his Father) Spirit in John 4:24. The Father is Holy and he is Spirit, so it goes to reason that he is the Holy Spirit not the Mother.

I also think it's a possibility that the Holy Spirit is actually the Father, Mother, and Son combined, they only put the Holy Spirit in place of the Mother. This idea has some weight behind it because both the words "holy" and "whole" stem from the Old High Germanic word "heil" which means salvation. When the Father, Mother, and Son are together they are the "whole"y Spirit.

Maybe you can convince me otherwise though?

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes the spirit is the male principle. It is generative. The Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary and impregnated her.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I do not know how to communicate it any better. I really am at a loss.

The only conclusion I reached, is they want to remain in darkness.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlephBet
Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). She is the womb / Mater / Matter / Material world around us. She is the Holy Spirit. She is the one veiled from our view.

In the KJV of the Bible the phrase “Holy Spirit” is more often translated as “Spirit of God”…God is Spirit, and is neither Male nor Female, but is both i.e. androgynous…

If She is the Matter/ Material world, (Which is a perfectly valid view IMO) then How can She also be the Spirit…???

According to the Gnostic Text “The Gospel of Philip”… “The Holy Spirit is a double name”…

From The Gospel of Philip
"The Father" and "the Son" are single names; "the Holy Spirit" is a double name. For they are everywhere: they are above, they are below; they are in the concealed, they are in the revealed. The Holy Spirit is in the revealed: it is below. It is in the concealed: it is above

I personally believe that this verse is hinting towards the idea that the “Holy Spirit” is both the Father and the Son combined together… 2 elements in 1…

Remember Jesus said the “Holy Spirit” does not speak on it’s own, but only what it hears from the Father…Which IMO means, the Son speaks what He hears from the Father…

- JC

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

That's my thought as well, the Holy Spirit impregnates the body or "Virgin Mary" and creates life, or the Son/image of God that we see with.

Jesus' story is metaphor for life itself and how it is created. John the Baptist represents the Mother as well, which is why he comes from the wilderness (where the Mother resides), except in the guise of a man. Mother is "strong water" in Hebrew, which is why he baptizes with water, Jesus represents the Father or Holy Spirit which is why he baptizes with fire.

John being in prison represents the Mother being locked away from us or being "veiled" by religion. John being a male in the story is an example of the truth of HER femininity being veiled. This may be why depictions of John in art have him very feminine looking. Da Vinci's depictions of him are a good example.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Colors of the United States flag. This song is why:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join