It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's 7 Point Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

First, to end the active operations by the armed forces and armed units of the militia in Ukraine's southeast areas of Donetsk and Luhansk.

Second, to pull back the armed units of the power structures of Ukraine to a region that excludes the shelling of populated areas by artillery and all types of multiple-rocket systems.

To ensure the establishment of a valid and objective international control over the observance of the ceasefire terms and a monitoring of the situation in the security zone.

Fourth, to rule out the use of combat aircraft against civilians and populated regions in the conflict zone.

Further on, to organize the exchange of persons held by force, with the formula of "all for all" without any pre-conditions.

Six, to open humanitarian corridors for refugee movement and humanitarian-aid delivery to the cities and towns of Donbass, Donetsk, and Luhansk regions.

And finally, the seventh step is to provide an opportunity to send repair crews to affected regions of Donbass to reconstruct social and life-supporting structures.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

What I find most amusing about Vlad is how he seems to be determined to school Obama on what it means to be a leader. While our president gets on national television begging for others to provide him with his plans and strategies, Putin writes out his own plan on a flight to Mongolia.

Source

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'm not sure if their are any good guys, but if I had a choice I think I would join Snowden in Russia.

At least they have a leader that is allowed to lead.

Obama has to run to the corporate oligarchy to get permission to open his mouth.

edit on 3-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Putin will do whatever he wants to do. He won't look to America, the EU, UN or NATO to advise him on course of action. I'm going to say this because I don't want any mistake about what it is I am saying........ Putin views America and it's presidential administration as a bad joke and he's really not that far off.

Putin is a world leader, he is aware that America has armed and funded the same group of people Obama just claimed righteous vengeance against for the "beheading" of Americans.

This whole thing could be summed up in one bad episode of Family Guy. I say that because it's a joke. This country, the policies, our practices, it's all a joke because If I don't laugh about them, I have to cry and you know what.... I don't cry.

STOP ARMING ISLAMIC MILITANTS, is it that hard? Apparently it is, they have been doing it for decades and then cry foul when the people that hate us with burning passion switch it up and start killing Americans with the same munitions our government has supplied them with.

Funny how now the US government will get exactly what they want isn't it? They are going to be free to bomb the hell out of Syria and if that somehow affects regime change because bombs had collateral damage, who cares right? I mean, even though the entire world and country defied the US about warring in Syria, now there is a real reason to start bombing the country right? I mean, who knows, they could even have weapons of mass destruction.

Sheep, baaaaah, sheep. I can hardly even post anymore. I am so sickened by the apathy and lack of knowledge that I am getting to the point of not caring at all. The game is so pathetic and played out a 10 year old could read the playbook and people still defend the ever moving agenda.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Of course our media outlets are spinning this as a desperate move in response to the sanctions, but I don't think that's the case at all. The folks at the NATO conference had better take his recommendations seriously. He's not gonna back down.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

You can bet your a$$ that if ISIL were to behead a Russian journalist, Putin wouldn't be lacking a strategy on how to deal with them.

And by the way, why are we still determined to remove Assad from power? It was never proven that his regime used chemical weapons, and he complied with Putin's demand to relinquish his arsenal, so what's the problem?

edit on 3-9-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yeah, your right. Just uh.... Let me know when ISIS or ISIL behead a Russian. I'll be waiting.......

See the thing is, they won't because Russia doesn't want to invade Syria so there is no reason for the Russian government to arrange it.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Of course our media outlets are spinning this as a desperate move in response to the sanctions, but I don't think that's the case at all. The folks at the NATO conference had better take his recommendations seriously. He's not gonna back down.

And I don't think he needs to. Starting WW3 over 1 strategic asset makes no since. My opinion, Russian pride is amongst the highest in the world. Not only will Putin not back down, but I bet he has the support of his people. I promise the Russian people don't want a US missile defense system in their backyard.

I'm sure he is guilty of propaganda just like everyone else, but I don't think he would need to say anything to convince his citizens it was necessary.

I don't believe the American citizens will back the US going to war over Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I don't believe the American citizens will back the US going to war over Ukraine.

There is no war in the Ukraine. It's media falsehoods. The Russian government could take over and annex the Ukraine with almost no loss of life. Kiev can not in any way shape or form defend itself from Russia. The war as it is now would be over faster than the Nazi invasion of France.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's a smart move from Putin.. Moving the focus off Ukraine and pointing straight back at Syria where there have been threats of Airstrikes from the West inside Syria. Playing the game.... The one thing that does interest me is whether sanctions continue but I don't see any reason for the West to install anymore sanctions with this type of Plan from Russia.
edit on 3-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You gotta love how the AP spins this stuff. The caption under the video in the link I provided reads...

Russian president Vladimir V. Putin discussed the steps necessary for a ceasefire agreement between his country and Ukraine on Wednesday.

Anyone else catch what's wrong with that description?

edit on 4-9-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join