It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS needs to be exterminated on sight!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

While I second the sentiment would you like to tell me how they are to be singled out from the non militant people who are Muslim only because their parents were and they go through the motions because that is the way they have always done it?

What do you suggest? Having them served a bacon cheeseburger by a left handed woman on the worst of the days of the month and separate out anyone who has a two year olds meltdown for further testing? BTW BACON Cheeseburgers not an apple, is what I think the serpent offered Eve... and Adam by proxy... So good Yet so bad..

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Haven't read past the first page eh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for everybody sharing their opinions, Pro, Con, Whatever and other

Now, back to Fun and Sun

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Have a great vacation...

We will all still be here when you get home.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You do not win wars on terrorism by exterminating people. You win wars on terrorism by understand and talking. All the might of the Bristish forces could not win with the IRA. Peace came only after hard talks..

well either that or genocide

I vote for localized genocide

Slayer put it correctly, everyone else in the world is threatened by radical Islam, it's time for carpet bombs, destruction of cities and WW2 style mechanisms, sorry but... these philosophies leave ME as dead if they spread, I don't honestly give a crap about much beyond me and my loved ones, who also wouldn't be allowed to live one minute under the particular rules involved...

i've honestly tried real, real hard to be at least moderate on the subject, see the other side, but at heart I don't care how far we go, i'd be dead for being a scientist, dead for being a writer, dead by religious belief... lol, how long do I need to "try to understand" to understand a swath of this society would never let me live or eat or even sleep when and how I want? And it's "harbored" okay it's harbored from within the greater bulk so screw them too...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Hopefully in the most violent and grotesque manner possible

Hunt them down like the vermin they are.

You're no better than them.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Some good ideas from people here.

Expanding on some great posts that have already been made, if possible perhaps we could herd them into special camps and then maybe devise some kind of final solution to do away with these vermin once and for all.

Oh no wait...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

I haven't beheaded anyone nor buried whole villages but yeah, you're right.

So, tell me, What redeeming qualities does ISIS have that's worth me worrying about being better than them?

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Redeeming quality? That's most assuredly eye of the beholder stuff there.

Personally, I don't see much in the way of attractiveness.

YR articulated very clearly the problem of outsiders intervening in matters pertaining to Islam, in particular, and the ME, in general. It almost never works.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
America said NO to getting involved in Syria.

ISIS seems like the perfect excuse to get the American people angry and upset enough to allow military boots on the ground in the Middle East again.

I'm not falling for it this time.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You upbraid ISIS for their heinous actions while suggesting more of the same as if that will magically make things better. You're devoid of any other solutions other than violence, killing and mass slaughter. From a country whose society is awash with violence and militarism it's not much of a surprise to be honest.

Man, it's a sad world. You're just as much a part of the problem as they are.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kram09

Well yes he is.

If there is one thing we can count on that is for the powers that be to lie.

And they have been lying from the first time they said the words "This isn't a cultural war" It is, it absolutely is, it has been for a long time and it was long before America got involved, before there was a Palestinian/Israeli conflict, it was there during the crusades, it was there through centuries of disruption of the spice road joining East and West, if it wasn't there we'd be centuries ahead of where we are now.

The debate isn't over who has the worst mechanism of killing nor who deserves the label "terrorist" and certainly not who holds the highest death toll because all that demonstrates is who is winning.

This is a genuine fight over freedom, way of life and a straight up face off between Science and Superstition.

It's meaningless to talk about the inequities of our system, corruption will always be a force no matter how good a system you develop, the difference is we are a few centuries ahead in thought, we have a system that evolves, not system with an unchanging eternal deity.

What we face is a system that will destroy the world through overpopulation and intolerance and march this planet to doom, not by beheading a few journalists or destroying Buddhist statues but rather through lack of birth control methods, an unwillingness to embrace science to solve our global problems, an unrivaled intolerance for other peoples a philosophy that exhibits zero flexibility and a belief that death is welcome.

I have absolute respect for life, but when we come face to face with those who by belief would doom us all we must unite and do whatever necessary despite our differences for self preservation of the greater whole of humanity.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here is what all Muslim forces need to do to win vs ISIS. It destroys all of their brainwashed motivation to fight. The sole reason of their fanaticism in battle is the belief they will instantly be rewarded upon death in the afterlife. Put women in the front lines like these Turkish fighters who are scaring the crap out of ISIS.

ISIS fighters terrified of death at hands of female PKK warriors

Battle-hardened women fighting alongside Kurdistan's rugged Peshmerga are striking fear into the hearts of Islamic State fighters, many of whom reportedly believe getting killed by a female will bar them from heaven.

Source

Women are their kryptonite.
Anti ISIS propaganda should be spread across the social networks displaying women in every form of combat. Driving a tank, flying a bomber, operating a drone, shooting an AK47, launching a mortar, bombard them with this imagery, erect posters on every wall of every endangered town so when they come plotting to siege it they will see.

US Russia and Israeli forces already got this covered, frontline women in uniform.

edit on 4-9-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

That story is great, because there is nothing more ironic than terrorizing terrorists.
edit on 4-9-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
YR articulated very clearly the problem of outsiders intervening in matters pertaining to Islam, in particular, and the ME, in general. It almost never works.

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Reply to seagull

This is exactly why I'd advocate the Human Race eradicate these scum bags. It wont just be the 'West' going after them but everybody in their own borders.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

You do not win wars on terrorism by exterminating people. You win wars on terrorism by understand and talking. All the might of the Bristish forces could not win with the IRA. Peace came only after hard talks..

There is no way these people of ISIS will understand your words. These ISIS executioners and their fellow soldiers do not comprehend what you are saying. These guys are so far backwards that they probably do not understand their own religion. I mean, what god consider it proper to cut off childrens heads and stick em on a pole... or any human head period.

Something is seriously wrong with the thinking of these people.. so very wrong you would almost think that what they do has nothing to do with religion but with excessive ordinairy organized brutal terrorism.

edit on 4/9/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Am I the only one wondering what we are going to call the next "imminent threat" that's shoved down our throats? I'm sure we will be barely referencing ISIS a year from now. ISIS was good though. Archerish. Relates to the under 40 crowd. Or maybe it's just me.

Whoever the next imminent threat will be, we will hear all sorts of terrible things they are doing, which will convince lots and lots of people to go to war against them without question, as is evident in this thread and countless others. Since that will most likely not be enough, we will also hear how we need to go and help the innocent children (and probably a few adults as well).

We will hear stuff like soldiers hacking off the hands of little children... oh wait, we had that already. Stuff like throwing babies out of their incubators to let them die on the floor... oh wait, we had that already as well. Stuff like killing lots of children with gas... oh wait, we had that already, too. Stuff like people killing lots of people of a different tribe with machetes... oh wait, we had that already... and made a fortune selling them the machetes they used. Stuff like genital mutilation of lots and lots of little girls... oh wait, we had that already, and if I remember correctly it was quickly exposed as a lie Stuff like mass beheadings... oh wait, that's what ISIS allegedly does, I doubt the next imminent threat/Satan/Hitler will do the exact same, will they?

So basically it will be exactly like every single war or conflict we had in the last 50 years or so. It is never about attacking others but always about helping them.

But you are correct, obviously it is almost only you who wonders such things.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Why aren't the radicals screaming death to the Icelandics, or Sweden? If you think about it, now you know why America is pretty much hated the world over. Our goverment. I'd like for the other countries to really get to know us for our racism, corruption, full blown greed, that our government truly thows out there every day..
They say "at least you have job"
I say "at least you can overthrow your government in 6 hours"

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: dumbican

I hadn't realized ISIS had a fan club.

You do not think they have a fan club, amongst various corporations that may be based in the U.S. ??

This is so laughable and far-fetched as a view on what to do in this world, when ya gonna smoke out the co-conspirators that keep making this happen.

Oh wait, that is just rhetoric I guess.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

You do not seem to realize that whomever is in control of this planet, has things just the way they are for a reason, cause it generates power on a level most are not aware.

P.S. They could not destroy it even if they tried, it is all the have left !!!

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Oh, you again

Hello

Hows the view from the Kremlin Weather?

What?

You thought I'd disagree with you on this one?

Your bate is flaccid

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Ok, I retract my Kremlin strike and replace it with Alpha centuri.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join