It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS needs to be exterminated on sight!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That's no way to live!

Last as long as you can.
Survive.
Hope they don't get you.

What kind of life is that???

Not targeting you, my friend, just airing my frustrations.

Perhaps we need to sacrifice some of our high nobility in order to BE safe.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dumbican

But you sure do love our foreign aid, military equipment, medicine and money.........

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: crazyewok

That's no way to live!

Last as long as you can.
Survive.
Hope they don't get you.

What kind of life is that???

Not targeting you, my friend, just airing my frustrations.

Perhaps we need to sacrifice some of our high nobility in order to BE safe.

I agree! Its frustrating.

With the billions spent on our spying networks I would hope survival would not be a issue, if MI5/6 CIA, NSA, GCHQ ect do there jobs dieing in a terrorist attacj should be rarer than dieing from lighting.

Still its not a ideal situation and wish there was a magic bullet.

As for sacificeing some morals?

I just rember what ben franklin said about sacrificeing freedom for security.

Soon as we start comprimising on who we are we could end up loseing who we are.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: dumbican
To many retarded and ..

First word out of your mouth ... you spelled 'too' wrong.

I say YES it needs to be severely dealt with. However, I think it should come from Iraq and Saudi Arabia and Jordan. They live in that area. This is their backyard. Let them spend the money and the blood to deal with it. They won't ... they'll sit back and wait for us to do it. But they are the ones that SHOULD do it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 9/4/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dumbican
To many retarded and brainwashed Americans on this site. It's actually quite comical and average entertainment. You can spot them they use words like patriot and are so dumb and/or ignorant they can't accept the fact that the US is the world's biggest terrorist.

It is not America's job to police the world. You didn't create the world and it doesn't belong to you. The world would be just fine without you if not better.

Your country kills way more innocent people than they do. It's no wonder you shoot eachother up in theatres and schools, that's what your taught.

Don't like someone? Someone won't do what you tell them to? Someone upsets you? Someone won't give you what you want? Go kill them is what your country teaches. Get over yourselves you are no better than these people, not even close.

The only differance is these so called terrorists have the balls to show themselves killing an innocent and actually admit to it unlike the US. The US provokes and harasses them and forces them to do stuff like that beheading. It's the US fault they do this stuff.

Get over yourselves, nobody is jealous of your freedom and wants to take it from you. Forcing yourself into places and people lives that are none of your business is just as bad as what you are brainwashed to believe they are doing to you.

I don't expect any retarded and brainwashed Americans to wake up anytime soon but whatever it don't bother me.

The only thing I agree with in your rant is that the US needs to worry about our own country and quit policing the world. As to the insults to me and other fellow Americans on this site, let me just say, "F*ck off".

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Hunt them down like the vermin they are.

My concern here Big S is that if we drop the collective flag to begin the annihilation of ISIS, who will call the stop, and at what point will that be? How will we know when all of the bombs and weapons have killed the idea that is spawning this filth?

Imagine if it got to a point where everybody who isn't ISIS had to get a chip. Then we can wipe out all the ISIS's and live in peace.

At least that is what they would tell us.

they = the TV propaganda behemoth and the puppet masters that control it

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Yes, we need boots on the ground.
Yes, we need to terminate these rejects of modern society any way we can.
Yes, we have to have a definitive plan to address the ISIS threat to the world.
However, until we become self sufficient and avoid the use of ME oil, things will never change.
We need to build that pipeline NOW!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'll just wait until they have the means to actually ATTACK America. Until then, I don't care about that group. Let the people in the middle east deal with their own problems for once.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClassicCon
Yes, we need boots on the ground.

No, we don't.

Yes, we need to terminate these rejects of modern society any way we can.

How do you do that?

Yes, we have to have a definitive plan to address the ISIS threat to the world.

How are they threatening the world? Last I checked they were just threatening the middle east, namely Iraq and Syria. Two countries is a FAR cry from the whole world.

However, until we become self sufficient and avoid the use of ME oil, things will never change.
We need to build that pipeline NOW!

You do realize that we get most of our oil from places other than Iraq correct? Yes we get a bunch from there, but note that we get 40% of our oil domestically.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If ISIS does pull something off here on the 11th, I see a lot of innocent Muslims getting eliminated on sight.

Hope nothing happens!
edit on 4-9-2014 by KawRider9 because: can't spell, need more coffee

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
If ISIS does pull something off here on the 11th, I see a lot of innocent Muslems getting eliminated on sight.

Hope nothing happens!

That would be extremely unfortunate. Those 11 jetliners that are missing seem to make a pretty ominous situation

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
RAID company should make a big rodent trap to catch these guys and they could do it by putting a huge piece of cheese in each of like a few thousand human sized mouse traps.

Or we could covertly search for the man in the beheading video and bring him to justice along with the other 20 or so people involved.

Either choice seems cool, whatevs

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It would be unfortunate! Sadly, I've heard quite a few folks say they wont trust ANY Muslim after an attack.

Ugly situation if something does happen. Very ugly.
edit on 4-9-2014 by KawRider9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2014 by KawRider9 because: can't spell, need more coffee

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They have a large glaringly obvious weakness.

When they take over a town, city, area, then region, they scare everyone to the hills and mass murder/execute/bulldoze alive in pits, entire populations that couldn't get away.

Their weakness is they have no innocent civilians anywhere they control. Anyone left alive has sworn allegiance to them.

Bombs away.

exactly my reasoning for the West to employ the Sodom & Gomorrah tactic this to completely destroy all artifacts of a town or city that has been 'taken over' by ISIS,,, because only sympathizers and those willing to aid, abet, or fight for the Jihadists are still alive in that city/town/village

start with a pair of ISIS Strongholds, don't just decimate the infrastructure...turn the once thriving population center into a pile of blood stained sand...Drone assassinate all people fleeing the target & pound the city/town for the week of utter destruction

continue this pattern...in the reverse order which the ISIS first took the towns/cities/villages, with no escaping by anything living even if small neutron bombs a found to be the best way to completely depopulate first & then the infrastructure/buildings can put to bombing at convienient daylight hours

I am pretty certain the West can pull off this "Biblical Destruction" operation as the ISIS menace will be methodically erased with unemotional expertise

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We have poured and poured money over there in weaponry and training. It's gotten us nothing but those same arms dropped in the sand, and used against us. Time and time and time again.

Just because there are nations of people who think it's okay, even good and righteous to kill their own people doesn't mean we have to. We have led those horses to water many times in the past.

What do I think? I don't even know what I think. I'm appalled at continuing to send our young people over there to die by their wretched hands. And yet, I would like nothing more than for ISIL to cease to exist. They may go to hell. Perhaps they would be content there, seeing as how they are trying to create it on Earth.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Exactlyt my initial sentimen t but what bothers me is the stupid situation my country - UK - has got itselfd into by allowing so many muslins to move here and settle. Its too many to integrate into our society in any way shape or form and once you have let them in, you are not only fighting ISIS abroad, you have them able to walk into your kitchen at home.

Personally I would be much happier and feel a lot safer with all of them being settled into an islamic state and a huge wall between us - I don't want to know about islam in any way shape or form and that's the truth.

What is a pity is that we are all living in the shadow of religious zeal from the past. The urge to make people worship next to you and to 'spread the word' as though it actually produces some solid benefit gets up my nose ev ery time I hear it said. But its the echoes from our pasts.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

I agree 100%. Bring our troops home. No more money to anyone, we can surive without the world, because we are Americans. Let the countries over there deal with them. Close the boarders and follow legal immigration. We can't police the world. We are not even policing our own cities!

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

Agree with you but what goes through my mind concerning foreign aid - if I am right and I bet I am is - its targeted as a means for corporations to get into a country (using tax payer's money) so they can grab that country's resources - that's why there is no way politicians will ever cut it.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

This is INCREDIBLY narrow minded and bigoted. Generalizations are what make war possible. You are feeding the hate and the perpetual cycle of violence.

So much hate in this thread for the Muslim people. It's disgusting. ISIS != the entire muslim population.
edit on 4-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Muslims in the UK are 4% of the population.
Do you live in a highly concentrated Muslim place? I do and they are just the same as us they love their kids and want the best for them.
The generation of Muslims born over here love the UK and many I have spoken to in the last few days have all said one thing "They are not Muslims".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join