It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

airline pilot spots triangular shaped object

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
one flew over my place at night a couple of years ago, didn't make a sound
so yeah they're out there

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Breakaway civ like Astr0's posting in the Grey Area forum at the end of July... I still am perplexed about that as the guy was reliable and sane seeming for 4 years here and def had some inside knowledge.

His story is a good one, even IF just a story. Mind blowing if "real..."

Astr0's Tale

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Three reddish-orange orbs of light moving about on their longitudinal axis , sounds more like lanterns than an aircraft to me.

There is certainly nothing in the photo that would indicate that there was any sort of craft or frame joining the three lights. Unless it was INVISIBLE!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You would think though, that this pilot (being like you or I as you've put it) would know the difference between lanterns... and an aircraft.

At least that's why I think.

Considering what he described was:

an equilateral triangle shaped object, due north of my position, moving east.

edit on 31-07-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I found this while doing some info checking about ufo types and shapes. There were some characteristics of this shape that were interesting, such as has been known to split in twos and fly off as well as hover and pointing its nose down as if observing spectators..

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
He works as a pilot?
If so he should know what he saw, I mean, he should know what it couldn't have been.

I tend more to believe triangular ships are black op's and not et crafts.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How do we know he is a pilot? Because he said so in the report?
What we have is a photo of three points of light and a report by someone that said he was a pilot.
Obviously the claim of being being a pilot gives the story more credibility somehow which is why that point is being focused on. The story being a story accompanied by an ambiguous photo makes this as credible as every other unverifiable story with an ambiguous photo.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Until we know what the triangle craft actually are, we can "what if" till the cows come home and it won't matter. So your lanterns are just as likely as my reptilian overlord vessel. I do like hearing the reports since you can sometimes get a few of them along the flight path of the "lanterns". As of this moment, all we know for sure is the lights are unidentified.

I do believe this craft will be outed as a black project soon enough. (if it's not ours, we SUCK at protecting our air space)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Looks to me like the USAF have
a fleet of silent very large
triangular aircraft.

Well perhaps not so large....more like the size of an F-35...

This spaceplane has all the other properties though...Field drive...makes no sound. And on demand; accelerate away at more than 5Gs.

I would estimate there are at least 32 of these...all space based.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

I would estimate there are exactly none of these... all imagination based.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A friend of mine seen something like this in Nashville, TN he posted it along with a picture here on ATS

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: tanka418

I would estimate there are exactly none of these... all imagination based.

If you say so...

Go look up the X-47b...there are more than one "style", and its a great "cover".

Air Force, and Navy can operate these things in the open, and nobody knows the better, or exploit the technology, and it the "reptilians"...OMG!

You have a nice day, and I hope your imagination recovers.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A pilot's perspective, even from the ground, would be more valuable than a layman. Pilots would notice things about the flight characteristics that laymen would not. The NTSB always puts more value on eyewitnesses who have flight experience when investigating plane crashes. Pilots are also better at estimating altitude and velocity than laymen. I would think he would be very sure of his statements knowing what has happened to pilots who made similar reports in the past.

That having been said, one still frame isn't much to go on.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

3 point triangles are almost a weekly occurrence now .

Yes. It used to be only 2 and 4 point triangles. Now it's three.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That having been said, one still frame isn't much to go on.

Nor is a NUFORC report filed over the internet. Oh, wait

NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with the witness, and he sounded to us to be quite sincere and sober-minded. We suspect that he is a skilled, and highly reliable, witness. PD

There you go. They talked to him on the phone. They "suspect" he's a reliable witness because, well, because. That's verification alright.
I suspect he's full of crap, but then, I didn't talk to him. Of course, it wouldn't be the first time an "expert witness" was subject to an optical illusion.

If the observer assumes the shape is an equilateral triangle, the brain will conclude that a shifting of the apparent configuration is a result of uniform motion even though each point of light can be moving independently. Watch "Brain Games" sometime. Our own heads play games with what our eyes see, even when we know about it.

edit on 9/3/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sounds to me like 'St.Elmo's Fire' quite common occurrence.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i dont know if anyone mentioned this but could it be a TR-3B?
I took this pic from google (i dont know if the photo is real or not)
Picture
edit on 4-9-2014 by o0subzer0o because: Picture didnt show up.

edit on 4-9-2014 by o0subzer0o because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: o0subzer0o
i dont know if anyone mentioned this but could it be a TR-3B?
I took this pic from google (i dont know if the photo is real or not)
Picture

TR3B:

Has never existed. It is only a myth that is used as a sort of "cover" for something else. Perhaps one of these:

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Not too shocking. A lot of these Triangle UFOs are being spotted more and more.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

There is certainly nothing in the photo that would indicate that there was any sort of craft or frame joining the three lights. Unless it was INVISIBLE!

Glad I'm not the only one I couldn't see it either, just the 3 lights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join