airline pilot spots triangular shaped object

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
A we all know, its not very common for airline pilots to come forward with ufo reports. This pilot has worked for 3 different airlines. Here is his sighting report
and here is a picture He said the object made no sound that he could hear and seemed to roll about on its axis.
edit on 02am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

The pilot estimates the UFO's distance to 5 - 10 miles from the ground. That's too low for it to be a satellite, before anyone asks.

Perhaps three planes flying in V formation?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Three lights on bottom, three on top. In my opinion, It is the windshield causing this lens effect. I could be wrong though and there could be a UFO hovering over the airport above and behind the lights.. They let this pilot fly?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Not a surprise...

Big black triangles exist.... countless people have seen them up close and personal.

Nice pic!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Personally it looks to be a reflection from the other lights, but we really have no idea whats in picture, nothing to reference except for 3 huge manmade lights. I think Cameras can cause some weird reflection to occur. Some lenses have up many layers of glass, causing some strange reflections

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

5-10 miles away,not high.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

Hm, that would make it accordingly closer to the ground. My point still stands: not a satellite.

edit on 2-9-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
looks and sounds like a lot of the other triangle sightings. Most likely a black project that will soon be in the light. Sightings are getting more prolific. Of course it could be reptilian overlords from inner Earth, but I kind of doubt it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What intrigues me is the apparent size of that thing, and it ability to fly so close to the ground without any sound.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm wondering if anything showed up on radar anywhere. a reply to: swanne

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NZwonder

Good question.

Though, I did find this: www.accuweather.com...

Apparently at the time of the sighting there was some heavy weather for Maryland and New York:

Strange.

edit on 2-9-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't be a bit surprised. People have seen triangular UFOs for years. With the proliferation of cameras/camera phones I think we'll see a lot more photographs in the future. Of course, this doesn't mean that everytime someone sees something they can't explain that taking the phone out to record is compulsory. Some are too busy, some don't care, think they'll be ridiculed, are in shock, or are frightened, among 100+ other reasons.

S + F

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
3 point triangles are almost a weekly occurrence now .
At first it was said they were
Chinese lanterns.
And I'm sure some are.
But with large craft that are spotted
the length and constant distance
between the lights puts that idea to rest.

Looks to me like the USAF have
a fleet of silent very large
triangular aircraft.
And they may be able to link up and
become VERY large. Large enough to freak
people out like pilots and police officers
from Chicago to Stephenville Tx.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I DONT BELIEVE ITS OUR US AIR FORCE.........I think its possibly one that belongs to the breakaway civilization which the "Security Agencies" have been creating since the second world war.
The possibility these are extra human craft is also a large one.....
I have to add my bro saw one over Laughlin Navada when loading the truck after a gig,,,
He doesn't prevaricate this stuff either.....

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I've embedded the image, as you have linked to the front page of NUFORC only, so anyone clicking the link will not see this photo as other more recent reports and photos are added.

edit on 2-9-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

thanks for that.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling
That could absolutely be the case,
I didn't think of that.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
From the report.

The corners of the triangle were defined by reddish-orange orbs of light. It made no sound that I could hear, and appeared to roll about its longitudinal axis

I was observing the object from PGH, the local hospital

If he'd seen it while flying his being a pilot would have mattered but as it is on the ground he's just someone who saw something he didn't understand , that something judging by the picture and his report has all the hallmarks of Lanterns , three of them.
edit on 2-9-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

And you believe that? Really?

So Because the pilot is on the ground, his professional perspective drops down to the layman's level?

Surely not?

He could even tell us the rough distance of these objects:

I was observing the object from PGH, the local hospital, and it seemed to be about 5 to 10 statute miles away.

I see no hallmarks of lanterns in this report.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

So Because the pilot is on the ground, his professional perspective drops down to the layman's level?

He's looking at 3 reddish-orange orbs of light from the ground , why would being a pilot give him any better perspective than you or I in that situation ?

He could even tell us the rough distance of these objects:

He was probably basing that estimate on the belief it was a solid object and not 3 independent reddish-orange orbs of light.

I see no hallmarks of lanterns in this report.

Three reddish-orange orbs of light moving about on their longitudinal axis , sounds more like lanterns than an aircraft to me.

edit on 2-9-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join