It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Other Ancient Pyramids of Northern Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Incredible post.
I have been in many debates over this very subject as I am sure you remember. I have been on this site for quite sometime, even as a lurker for a couple of years back when you could post anon without an account. I have watched people switch their tones on many occasions. I even remember having debates over the idea of Kemet(egypt) being a product of African genius. We are moving slowly but surely. This discussion can get much deeper when we get out timelines correct. We are now just scratching the surface. I am always disappointed on the lack of threads regarding Ancient Africa's mysteries. There is a vast body of knowledge waiting to be uncovered and a wealthy contribution to the human family as well.

I came across a saying that stuck with and I always apply to Africa and its mysteries.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

An ignored chapter of history tells of a time when kings from deep in Africa conquered ancient Egypt.

I believe we haven't fully wrapped our minds around the idea of egypt being a product of previous African civilizations. The evidence is there but, there are many 'systems' in place that require knowledge to be removed from the mainstream in order to "not cause rewriting of history". There are many people that can tell you all about egypt but know nothing of early African civilization and/or culture, so it would be impossible to connect and note progression if in your mind, it doesn't exist, and your absolutely right it does NOT exist within the bounds of the modern understanding if you do not possess the facts or do not have access to them.
When we get into the African side of story things get even more crazy and I can't wait until we can include the most left out continent into our daily discussion of things that are out of place.

Great thread.
...and I am still on the forefront with the idea that none of these structures in Kemet, Sudan or anywhere else in the region were designed with the intent to house dead rulers and servants.

Spider 879 : Thank you, always, for the wonderful contribution.

edit on 2-9-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

So... if not to house the dead, then for what?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

They are power grids that set on the lay lines of the Earth, and many of the pyramids seem to be transponders as well, shooting messages out into space - Like the 65 Million year old one that Putin is chomping at the bit to invade and claim as his own. Ever since they found the dead alien dressed like a pharaoh in its tomb, and the messages it is STILL shooting into space after 65 million years, yes, during the age of the dinosaurs, there will be no stopping the tyrant, for he shall have his pretty little pyramid to play with and learn if there is any ancient technology from within...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
You are welcome AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS.I must admit of being a bit of a junky when it comes to history all history ,but African history is the sweet spot for me not just because some of my own recent ancestors hailed from that continent but the incredible mysteries and secrets it still holds, it is not a continent that give up it's secrets easily and even when it does it often fall prey to distortions or misunderstanding,part of the problem some folks have when looking at Kemet is they orient themselves as a person looking in from the Mediterranean travailing up river where things tapered off in "Nubia" with no need to go further south,the thing with that view is, it was completely opposite the point of view the Kemetians had as to their own origins,everything they chiseled,wrote in ink and practiced in ritual made that abundantly clear these were a people looking north from the African interior.
God's Land=Punt in East Africa
Land of begining Khenet-hen-nefer = areas beyond Kemet's official southern border.
Kemet's first official settlement or Nome = Ta-Seti land of the Bow AkA Nubia.
The Gods Ptah and Bes have Great lakes origins etc.

Igbo Tumuli Nigeria
mirekulous.tumblr.com...
csweb.bournemouth.ac.uk...
Speaking of mysteries I would like to get better newer pics of the Ibo's tumuli which looked somewhat similar to the below form Indonesia.

Temple complex of Borobudur
edit on 2-9-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: maceov

So... I'm sorry. What? Could you take off the foil and repeat that?

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sidhedarkness

Be sure to catch the recent episode of The Unexplained Files about the pyramids in Bosnia - a man has been studying them for a decade.

Another man says that of 88 pyramids he visited around the world that almost all produce a beam of energy from the top of the pyramid - he and his team use some type of field meter to measure and sent a drone with a device to measure the energy above the pyramids. The ones in Bosnia may be several thousand years older than any other pyramids, the explorer posits.

______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2013/04/30000-year-old-bosnian-pyramids-built-with-man-made-cement-2441772.html

(Some assert that the pyramid find is a hoax, but I do not think so after seeing the cited episode.)

edit on 7-9-2014 by EarthShine because: add copy

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine There are no pyramids in Bosnia. Those are mountains.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

SEE THE EPISODE referenced - then comment - you may change your opinion.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EarthShine

Nope no pyramids in Bosnia

Site about the Bosnian pyramid fraud

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EarthShine

K. Watched it. There are no pyramids in Bosnia. Those are mountains.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join