It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Zionist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Actually seeing how Jews have been living there for centuries with Muslims and Christians I'd say the chances are quite good. The Palestinians don't view Jews as the problem but rather Zionist the atheist who cry they are Jews to get what they want but don't follow Jewish law.

I wouldn't even call the majority of Israelis Jews. They use that label while they stamp Judaism into the dirt... Hypocrites sounds more like it with Zionism spearheading the rest.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

You must live in an alternate reality. In 2008 Hawaiian born Barrack Hussein Obama was elected into office, a man who has attended Christian churches his whole life.

But again, what's the problem with a Muslim-American becoming president?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: thesmokingman

You must live in an alternate reality. In 2008 Hawaiian born Barrack Hussein Obama was elected into office, a man who has attended Christian churches his whole life.

But again, what's the problem with a Muslim-American becoming president?

A Hawaiian born kid gets his social security number through the state of Connecticut?

As I reported on Tuesday, Barack Obama has yet to provide an explanation for how he came to have a Social Security number that begins with the Connecticut prefix "042."

Filmmaker Joel Gilbert read the piece. He has been in Hawaii doing follow-up research on his insightful new documentary, Dreams from My Real Father, and he sent me the single best explanation I have yet to see.

What intrigued me about this story from the moment Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels first came across Obama's Connecticut SSN was the ineptness of the left-wing explanations.

His first EO was to seal his own personal records. How's that for a closet dweller?

Barack Obama signed Executive Order 13489 on Jan. 21, 2009, one day after being sworn in as the 44th president of the United States.

So, what does it say?

To hear the conspiracy theorists describe it, Obama's first executive order officially closed off Obama's personal records to the public. You know, his birth certificate and all that.

edit on (9/1/1414 by loveguy because: link

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Debunked at least a million times.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: loveguy

Debunked at least a million times.

Certainly you will be kind and provide clarification?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey
He has since visited Israel and was shocked at how open society as and not the apartheid state he had been bred to believe! !.6 Million Muslim Arabs are Israeli citizens who enjoy the same rights as Jews..

Please, that's not true. Dog's have more rights in Israel than the Palestinians.
Listen to Suad Amiry describing how open Israeli society his, at mark 24:10 on the following video :vimeo.com...

edit on 1/9/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I thought Israel was a "democracy"?????????

What if the American government were mostly Jewish, or Zionists? What if most American banks, news medias, hospitals, academia, -were Zionist ran? What if being a dual citizen was celebrated in America????? But in Israel, it is against the law for any non-Jews to have the majority!!! lol Talk about hypocracy.

A Muslim Zionist reminds me of Dave Chappelle's: The blind black KKK leader.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

I'm sorry I don't want to be rude but your basing your opinion on a man who knew nothing about the country he was from but he's credible because since then his "visited" Israel? How long? What part of Israel?

This thread is written by someone who is extremely misinformed and knows nothing about the actual situation there...

I've done my fair share of research and lived in that country for years. Experienced it first hand. So already I must be more credible then the "Muslim Zionist" you've put all your trust in who knows nothing about his people or
Country. Palestinians are not treated the same... Neither are blacks...neither are Christians. All u have to do is a tiny bit of
Research...or perhaps just type discrimination against blacks and Christians in Israel and I'm sure us find video after video that will change your mind.

Jews are not bad ppl. Most smart Palestinians will tell u that. It's Zionism that's hated and why shouldn't it be.. You'd be pissed if I came into ur home guns blazing and took it for myself...

Anyway not attempting to make enemies . I just get passionate about this topic because anyone who really is interested in the truth cld easily figure out the score. Yet ppl seem more content spewing opinions with no basis. You are entitled to your opinion though so you go ahead and flex it man...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sin011001

I'm sorry I don't want to be rude but your basing your opinion on a man who knew nothing about the country he was from but he's credible because since then his "visited" Israel? How long? What part of Israel?

This thread is written by someone who is extremely misinformed and knows nothing about the actual situation there...

I've done my fair share of research and lived in that country for years. Experienced it first hand. So already I must be more credible then the "Muslim Zionist" you've put all your trust in who knows nothing about his people or
Country. Palestinians are not treated the same... Neither are blacks...neither are Christians. All u have to do is a tiny bit of
Research...or perhaps just type discrimination against blacks and Christians in Israel and I'm sure us find video after video that will change your mind.

Jews are not bad ppl. Most smart Palestinians will tell u that. It's Zionism that's hated and why shouldn't it be.. You'd be pissed if I came into ur home guns blazing and took it for myself...

Anyway not attempting to make enemies . I just get passionate about this topic because anyone who really is interested in the truth cld easily figure out the score. Yet ppl seem more content spewing opinions with no basis. You are entitled to your opinion though so you go ahead and flex it man...

Yes because your the only person who has lived in Israel right? How do you know that I haven't? I have and in Dubai, Al Ain, RAK, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco and Bahrain. Currently, I reside in Asia, I have an excellent understanding of what goes on in Israel and Palestinian territory! I have Palestinian friends living in the West Bank (Ramallah) and have many Israeli friends in Haifa, Netanya, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem (both Jewish and Israeli) we have fun when we meet, arguments and disagreements but always with respect!

I cannot tell you how long this muslim in video from the UK spent in Israel but I do find it refreshing that he took the time to look at the other side of the story, few people ever do that, do they?

I am not saying if he is right or wrong but like you and me he is entitled to his view, don't you think? Respect!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That's great you've traveled but the topic at hand was Israel. According to your impressive travel record you mentioned many Arab countries Palestine was not one of them. All I'm trying to say is that the only people really treated like people are the Jews that promote Zionism.

No you won't be killed in Palestine if you sell your land to the Israeli government or to a Zionist settler. Idk who said that.

Blacks are segregated , Christians attempting to live their religion are spit on. I lived in Ramallah, I lived in Bethlehem , and been to Hebron and Jenin, it is literally the makings of an apartheid state. Don't get me wrong I've had Jewish friends there too. Some of them have the balls to speak out about the injustices being committed by Israel . Plz jus check out a few videos on the way Christians or blacks are treated there then understand Palestinians are treated ten times worse.

It's simple and very easy to see the lack of humanity is Israel's actions. For instance the 3000+ illegal settlements they started building while everyone's attention was focused on Gaza.

I want only to love my fellow man but how can I when people block themselves off from the truth? Everyone wants to turn a blind eye to Israel's actions because who the hell knows why when it's clear as day and there is a never ending supply of instances in where war crimes and crimes against humanity are regularly committed by Israel. You only need to look for it.

(post by GogoVicMorrow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Excellent point my man. Yet for some reason these obvious arguments seem to elude our dear op

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

This is a pretty spurious argument. Let's let them have some of their land back, give them a little freedom (to farm etc) and build international relations then when they are a little contented see. You might be surprised.

This thread is shilling pretty hard btw. Since the guy was from the UK and visited Israel he was a british citizen. Did he visit the west bank or gaza strip? Probably not.

They did give them the West Bank and Gaza after both had been taken in war, they also gave back the Sinai, Egypt gave them peace, the West Bank has been in peace for many years and has seen much prosperity because of this! Gaza not so much but then Hamas has not been content to live in peace!

Has this British Muslim been to Palestinian territories, I can't tell you? However, if I was him and judging by the fact he seems to want to see both sides of the story, I would expect him to at least do so!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sin011001

Oh one more thing if you don't mind op...since you know so much about the Palestinian Territories I'm sure you realize that a place like Ramallah for instance where your friends and my relatives live...is a very extremely close knit society where everyone knows everyone . Seeing as I'm the only one of my kind who's lived there in the last 3 years or so I can say that with 95 percent certainty if you told me the first and family name of these friends of yours I would know them and they would know me.

I only bring up this topic because as a palestinian I'm very interested in having a conversation with these Arabs that are not filled with rage and indignation at the Zionist agenda and would gladly hang out with zionists whom more then likely will at some point in time kick them out of Ramallah and take what they have left...

Aside from that I will await your reply and then I will be done with this thread. You can't lead a man to truth if he doesn't want to be led right?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

They gave them Gaza and the West Bank......? Omg do u hear yourself...so u take my house but let me live in the bathroom and I should be happy? Not to mention the horrible economical status in the palestinian areas because Israel wants them in poverty... Jeez nvm I'm arguing with shill logic...

Where's hannity...?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
He can't see both sides of the story because he's not there as a palestinian man...he's there as a Brit....unless you have that damn I.d card that Israel makes u have as a palestinian citizen you won't feel the full force of oppression ...those I.ds are a more modern form of the star and numbers Jews were made to wear by the nazis

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

This pretty clearly illustrates that you don't know what you are talking about (or do know and are intentionally spreading misinformation). The West Bank isn't at peace, they just don't have the ability to strike out that Gaza Does. Israel is still stealing land in the West Bank and just announced they would be taking more (probably to try to provoke a chance to kill more in Gaza).

Israel announces massive West Bank land grab - from about 4 hours ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If he hasn't been to the Palestinian lands than how can he speak with any authority of it being an apartheid state (which it, clearly, is) or not?

Why support b.s.? Why believe in Israel's nonsense?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Labels? Why do you label yourself? You are not separate but one.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Do YOU see Palestine moving closer or further away from HAMAS?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join