It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Zionist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Interesting video interview of a British Muslim who was brought up to hate Jews, his father idolised Adolf Hitler and yet he decided to educate himself on the truth and decided to do some research. He has since visited Israel and was shocked at how open society as and not the apartheid state he had been bred to believe! !.6 Million Muslim Arabs are Israeli citizens who enjoy the same rights as Jews, they participate in all walks of life, serve in governments, council and ministerial positions. Serve in the IDF and are allowed to practice their religion peacefully.

I have tried to embed the video, but having difficulty with my browser, I hope it's worked.

www.israelvideonetwork.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hongkongphooey

!.6 Million Muslim Arabs are Israeli citizens who enjoy the same rights as Jews, they participate in all walks of life, serve in governments, council and ministerial positions.

What are the chances of a Muslim becoming President or Prime Minister of Israel? Israel has also passed a law stating that minorities such as Christians and Muslims are not allowed to have a majority in the government. Doesn't look like they have the same rights after all.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Why is that a problem? Why do you care about their government, I don't. How they are treated is what matters, and while it's not perfect, they are treated well overall, it's getting better, and is not what people here say it is.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

!.6 Million Muslim Arabs are Israeli citizens who enjoy the same rights as Jews, they participate in all walks of life, serve in governments, council and ministerial positions.

What are the chances of a Muslim becoming President or Prime Minister of Israel? Israel has also passed a law stating that minorities such as Christians and Muslims are not allowed to have a majority in the government. Doesn't look like they have the same rights after all.

The chances are about as good as a woman wearing a skirt or building a Christian church in Saudi Arabia. You know those Muslims are all about equality.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why is that a problem? Why do you care about their government, I don't. How they are treated is what matters, and while it's not perfect, they are treated well overall, it's getting better, and is not what people here say it is.

The same thing could be said about Iran.

Just sayin......

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Same thing could be said about black Americans.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What are the chances of an Israeli Jew just being allowed to live amongst Palestinians in Gaza or the West Bank, under Palestinian control? If Israeli's are not even welcome to live amongst the Palestinian population then they have no chance of running for Mayor let alone PM of the Palestinian territories, do they? Very one sided view you have there Buster but then you never ever look at both sides of the issue, do you?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

The same thing could be said about Iran.

Just sayin......

Yes, it could. If only Iran treated its people the same way Israel does we wouldn't have much problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Not exactly. Although it IS a similar problem.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I would say slightly less than the chances of a Muslim becoming president of the United States....oh wait, that happened

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

When did that happen?
And if it ever does, what's the problem?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

When did that happen?

Way back in the year 2008, when Kenyan born Barrack Hussein Obama was "placed" into the position of President.

edit on 31-8-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: Kali74

When did that happen?

1.Way back in the year 2008, when Kenyan born Barrack Hussein Obama was "placed" into the position of President.
2.Well, it is a "problem" because one must be a natural born citizen of the United States, for one to become leader of the free world.

Hussein mmmm many Christians have that name don't they?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I personally think what Buster said falls under the category of 'how they are treated.'

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Except the difference is the Arabs, if allowed to lead the country, would destroy Israel. That was what they originally wanted, going back 100 years, to control the government so they could create laws that favored themselves and hurt the Jews.

It would be like hanging the reigns of the US government over to the Taliban.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Except the difference is the Arabs, if allowed to lead the country, would destroy Israel. That was what they originally wanted, going back 100 years, to control the government so they could create laws that favored themselves and hurt the Jews.

I thought they lived in peace with the Jews within the nation of Israel. I can't gra. sp your analogy of the Taliban. In any case, they are citizens and as such, deserve the same rights & privileges as the Jewish folk

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

I thought they lived in peace with the Jews within the nation of Israel. I can't gra. sp your analogy of the Taliban. In any case, they are citizens and as such, deserve the same rights & privileges as the Jewish folk

That is the problem. They do not live in peace. There are neighborhoods you can not go to as a Jew or you will be attacked and murdered. An American was killed because they were wearing a Star of David necklace, that's enough of a reason for many of them.

There are very strong laws protecting the Arab population, that does not mean the Arabs are all happy. Even those who are happy would vote with those who have bad intentions for fear of reprisal. In fact, selling property to a Jew, in Israel, is enough for one Arab to kill another Arab in some cases.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I could SWEAR you have a black president. I COULD BE WRONG... But last time I checked... he looked damn black to me!

I'm not seeing an arab becoming president of israel! lol... seriously only saying this makes me laugh... I'm sorry lol Unless his name is SalaH ad-Din lol... seriously. And he has to reunite all the arabs post caliphate, and take that crap by storm - which is actually a pleasant fantasy... if only ISIS was real and not that western backed bull#... it would be nice to see something real for a change.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hongkongphooey

What are the chances of an Israeli Jew just being allowed to live amongst Palestinians in Gaza or the West Bank, under Palestinian control? If Israeli's are not even welcome to live amongst the Palestinian population then they have no chance of running for Mayor let alone PM of the Palestinian territories, do they? Very one sided view you have there Buster but then you never ever look at both sides of the issue, do you?

Actually seeing how Jews have been living there for centuries with Muslims and Christians I'd say the chances are quite good. The Palestinians don't view Jews as the problem but rather Zionist the atheist who cry they are Jews to get what they want but don't follow Jewish law.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

I could SWEAR you have a black president. I COULD BE WRONG... But last time I checked... he looked damn black to me!

Shhh...

Posting any form of logical retorts is bad ju-ju.

He's a half white christian that only resembles a Kenyan Muslim black man with a horrible Golf swing.

FYI: The Golf swing info is strictly off the record.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join