It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua
I'll just slump into an armchair while my head clears.
Where are the morning papers? Who's got the Daily Telegraph?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
You go ahead and slump, relax, your papers there on the coffee table, it hasn't even been opened yet.
Your coffee cereal is on it's way.
Did you listen to the music, it should help relax you and calm you anxiety.

Did you catch the thread my wife started?
Some young man has taken it upon himself to attack her at every turn, I understand he's believes in Open Borders and Refugees.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Charles you awake yet, Hows was the visit to you Wonderful Mother?
How is she?
I hope she's well and keeping you in your rightful place

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
To be honest, the arguments for and against Obama leave me out of my depth. Too many issues on which I'm not fully informed, so I stay out of them. And some Americans resent foreigners having opinions on American politics (as we see when gun control comes up).
What you need is a good wide sea-channel. Used to work for us.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Good morning everyone. I smell coffee.. and zucchini bread! Yum!

So I see Mrs G just threw some gasoline on the Obama fire.

Regardless of what people may feel I believe the 10 year argument is valid. No they just have to prove the Hawaii birth certificate is a fake (which I believe it is.) Or perhaps push the angle that Hawaii was never really a state to begin with.

Either way none of it matters. Just like no laws matter in the US anymore if you're one of the elites. Laws are for the serf and slaves of America.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Salutations good Hernando's. I couldn't resist the fresh coffee and zucchini bread. May I share a slice or two ?

It looks like the conversation has come around to politics as it often does in good company. Myself, well I tend to stay out of the political threads unless it's a question of law rather than ideologies. It does seem to be Bassago that on the larger stage certain laws are meaningless for some although, on a smaller scale I have noticed that we all tend to pick and choose what laws should be followed to the letter.

This may just be the Sicilian in me talking but perhaps our lawmakers should hold all future discussions over food.

Penny

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylemon

Hi pennylemon and a good welcome to you for joining us. Coffee, drinks and eats all seem to go on Charles's tab which Mrs G then always manages to lose somehow.
Make yourself at home here it's quite relaxing.

Ah politics, the curse of humanity. You're probably right though, most of us pick and choose what we'll follow and hope we don't get caught. After all stuff like that 55mph road sign on the back empty highway couldn't really apply when no one is around. Good point.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Thank you Bassago and Mrs. G for the kind welcome and making sure both our glasses and our bellies are full.

And to Charles who opened the door to such a wonderful place.

I must admit I was a bit intimidated and wandered about outside for awhile before venturing inside. As a matter of fact I was almost caught, I just might have been the pipe smoker hanging back in the shadows.

Yes humanity does seem intent on thinking up an endless stream of self created curses. Are we stuck with the idea that our health and well being depends on our ability to control. I raised a beautiful and head strong daughter who taught me, among other things, that we can really only control ourselves. That alone seems to take a lifetime of effort and regular reminders that my way is not always the right way.

Penny

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well I'm glad you came in. There is nothing here to be intimidated over. In fact I believe Charles installed a filter at the door to keep that stuff out. Maybe he should expand it to cover the whole street.

Pipe smoker eh? In the dark shadows no less. I've always enjoyed a good (pipe) smoke for many years except when my daughters were growing up and I didn't want to give them 2nd hand smoke. By golly if they're going to smoke and get all those benefits they need to pay their own way.

Yeah it's sometimes a life lesson to realize that the way we think or believe isn't the only way to do things. I get that, have 3 daughters of my own all grown up now. Many lessons on that road.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello, Hello, Penny, It's so good to see you at last, I had such a hard time, there for a while, you where in that corner, yes a little dark but I knew I smelt the sweet aroma of a Cherry / Apple Pipe.
OH, I'm very Happy you enjoyed our Tobacco.
Now what would you like to drink, We have some very fine wines, Rice wine of-course and some nice wines from Italy to I understand, we hand domestic and imported Beers and of-course some very fine Liquors.
We do have imported cigars if you care for one,,,, as our very good patron Bassago mentioned we have an open tab.

For every one fine dinning, today the chef has created Chinese Dumpling, from Rice Flour.
The Dumpling will be stuff with rice and assorted vegetable for our Vegan's and for our meat eater's they will be stuff with rice and pork or shrimp.
The Dumpling will be cooked three ways, Fried lightly in Olive Oil, Steamed and Boiled, served with a Salad with assorted dressings.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Now I understand, from my wife the chef, tomorrow's is an all day course of her world famous Turtle Soup for all the Diabetics and people who love fine dinning.
Tomorrow will also feature, Clam on a half shell and Steamed Oysters, all for health reasons, to increase the blood flow to the Very important Part of your Brain,,,, and Body, To Warm Your Spirits,, In a Good Way of-course!!!

There will be a Salad Bar with all the Fixings for our Vegan friends, alone with eggs, cooked to order.

Naturally we all know that Hernando's Hideaway is a 24 / 7 Family Bar and Grill, Yes Dancing and Music and Games.

Come eat be Marry!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
YES I DID!
And I want tgo Thank You For Helping!
Thank you!!!!

I just needed to get some anger off my little chest

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I just needed to get some anger off my little chest

I understand and have many times tried to channel that anger into destruction and payback to those who I believed at the root of the problem. It seldom seems to work for me. Could no more channel that anger than I could read my own Tarot destiny.. go figure, like some kind of shield blocking or something.

So dinner sounds absolutely great. I'd like 2 dumplings, 1 pork, 1 shrimp and a trip to the salad bar plus a cup of that turtle soup. I may not be able to move after all that.

Does Charles know all this is going on his tab? And where is Charles anyway? Think I saw some mafia guys nosing around wanting to make him an offer he couldn't refuse for Hernando's. And they had a horse with them.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
So my friend, you've been missing for two days, are you well?
How is your Wonderful Mother?
How is your Beautiful Daughter?
How are you Really?
Are you just tired and need a rest or are those old demands getting to you again and not allowing your spirit to rest and relax and to calm its self?

OK, OK, I know what it is, I have Eye's and Ear's on you from Beyond and you know it,,,,, My Friend!

Ok, Take some deep breaths and think of those roses and trees and water ways and relax, I'll have the chants and prayers and incense candles burning all night for you, as my Mother watches over your chi and sooth's your mind and brushes out those thoughts of worthlessness.

Just believe and relax, no alcohol, Black Honey Tea and yes a Cigar is OK, Socks to keep your feet warm, OK. Good.

edit on 4-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey Charlies.
I whipped up a thread and hoped to get your thoughts good sir.
Hey Theists! I am an atheist. But I am not your enemy.

Hello guohua.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows
Hello It's been awhile, How are you, I'll swing by your thread,,,,,, that could be fun

Are you going to stop by for supper?
I hope so.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Feel free.
I more than welcome your input as well.
I wanted to set straight some misconceptions I have seen intentionally purpetrated by some.
And just taken as given by others.

I am doing better by the day.
And it feels great to say that.

You?

I cannot guarantee, but I think that would be nice.
The winds of fate being what they are I shall definitely try.
*smiles*
edit on 4-10-2014 by HarbingerOfShadows because: Follow the gourd!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You remember the tread mill over by that 65 inch TV at the Sports section of the Bar?
You can work off the Turtle Soup!
A nice warm cup of Spiced Black Tea will help it move throw you soon you can eat More!!!

Enjoy, it's all Very Healthy and Great for your Heart and Blood and Pancreas and Liver and Brain!!!
Rice Floor is Very Healthy and if you go with the fried Dumpling my Friends, I'm using Olive Oil, again I do have Sun Flower Oil also so soon I can do half and half for you and I'll label the warming plates.
Very Healthy!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

"Tread mill?!?!?" That sounds dangerously close to "exercise." Exercise is against my (new) religion.
I just made that up but what the heck.

Speaking of healthy is the bar still open? If so I'll have a triple Jack D w/ice and a splash of Coke. See when I finally pass on to the great beyond they won't have to embalm me.

So where is/are Charles and Expat? I'm beginning to worry about them. I do understand they've had some serious s%$t happening so I hope they're OK.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
You know, Charles is missing two days now and Expat as been missing or AWOL as my husband says sens the 27th of Sept. and we're worried he's had an accident or a family problem.
My husband has already called about visa's for both Japan and Vietnam for himself and he'll go if we feel it's necessary.
Yes, my husband can find him, I'm sure some one of Expat's reputation lives a trail in the seeder side of the cities.

My husband is good at what he does even at his age

We do have contacts in Vietnam, mostly in Haiphong and Nha Trang though and their Old like us put they know people and still have contacts in Hanoi.

@ Expat888, your friends care about you, no matter how you're feeling or what has happened, We Care.

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join