It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

I appreciate the good wishes. I've just opened my first bottle of Tsingtao, and I'm going to plug in mow. See ya.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Alright you guys on the show are beyond help.

OMG exploding pidgen anus's and I can't believe what was just said about pussies (cats
) are aliens spying on us.

OK I admit it, this is better than the epic mic-meltdown-rant.

Ahhhhh... still wiping tears.

Dbl OMG Giant squids behind the NWO... arrghhh. Dying here...

Agggrhh.. Future human dinosaur BBQ's... helppp me....

John Lennon was a space alien Sasquatch... kill me now.
edit on 301am5151am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

I appreciate the good wishes. I've just opened my first bottle of Tsingtao, and I'm going to plug in mow. See ya.

I thought the show from what I got to hear was Great Charles.
OH!!!
How did you like the Tsingtao Beer?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes
Yes, just jump in here any where and have fun, what are you drinking?
Would you like us to import something for you, I have some pretty good connections

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

It was a pretty good show, no question. It's too bad you can't see what we instant message to each other or say when the show's not on at the moment.

Maybe we should put in a crazy 20 minutes or so at the end of each show.

Why don't you come in as a panelist?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

The beer was excellent, I'm sure Harbin is a bit better, though. My mistake was that I spent the break talking to people and didn't get to the refrigerator for my second bottle.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Why don't you come in as a panelist?

Hee hee, Charles you know I'm not allowed to speak to the humans in real time.

Still I really liked the show. Also I tried going into the chat but it seemed a bit overwhelming to me. Everything moving so fast, etc. All I managed was a hello to everyone, listened for a while and then logged out. Too much input too fast for my slow mind.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Here's an option for you to help you spread your wisdom. Write something up and I'll present it, giving you full credit of course. We have the next two weeks off, so the next show isn't until the 22nd. We're going back to our serious mode (as far as I know) but that doesn't prevent a humorous thread from being discussed, it just means the show won't be non-stop crazy.

Speaking about crazy, the chat room is it. I'm a two finger (sometimes three) typist, and I like to think before I put something out. That's not a place for me, either.

Guohua, you might be pleased to know that I'm visiting my mother this afternoon. I'll be leaving here in 20 minutes. I'll give her your greetings and those of the other Hernandos.

Yes, I'm still thinking about Expat888.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
On the subject of crazy theories, I remember reading one which wasn't an ATS thread, but a link provided on an ATS thread.
I thought it was a massive achievement in combining different conspiracy theories.

Consider;
What is the purpose of chemtrails?
It is a way of infecting the population with millions of tiny nanobots.
What is the purpose of these nanobots?
They get to work building up miniature receivers within members of the population.
What is the function of these receivers?
To receive instructions from HAARP, so that the population can be controlled.
Bang! Three conspiracy theories for the price of one. Brilliant!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Several years ago, I ran across a web page that had ... it ... all. We're talking end times, Arthurian Legend, reptilians, Princess Diana, aliens, human cloning, secret underground facilities, Merovingians, Prince William as the anti-Christ ... you name the conspiracy and it was in there. The web page went on and on in a majestic wall of text, white on black, it was truly awe-inspiring.

I wish I still had the link.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
The mind boggles.
At least that saves the trouble of choosing between theories.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
OK it's way too quiet in here. In regard to alleged wisdoms, multi-threaded conspiracy theories, future ATS radio shows and all the rest I have only one thing to say:
    "I need a drink, who's got the bar?

Alright that's not really true I can yak forever but it cut's through the quietness. I'm putting a quarter in the jukebox too. Posted this in a thread a while back and it stuck in my head for a month but really like it anyway.

And if that was too melancholy then here's a classic rock toe tapper.

edit on 171pm3131pm102014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

"I need a drink, who's got the bar?

One Love, One Ocean
Jimmy Buffett never fails to make me happy, hopefully you're the same!

edit on 2-10-2014 by adjensen because: formatting!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Jimmy Buffett most excellent! Thanks for that. In all the somber / rock I listen to sometimes I forget the sheer happy songs.

"Changes in attitude" is something that would most definitely assist in my universe. Again, thanks for that. Now I'll go for a triple Jack and Coke w/ ice. Where's Mrs G? She can make a wicked drink. (I think it's the tiny umbrellas she puts in them.)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Jimmy Buffett most excellent! Thanks for that. In all the somber / rock I listen to sometimes I forget the sheer happy songs.

Back in July, ahead of a long road trip to Montana, I re-upped my subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio, and re-discovered Radio Margaritaville, which is a frequently accessed station.

And which anyone can listen to, for free: Radio Margaritaville, just click on the HTML5 link.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I checked out the link and bookmarked it. Funny when I clicked play a song I'd never heard was ending and then they started up with a song from one of Jimmy Buffett's concerts.

Much happy music. I'll admit to walking the dark paths for a long time now. My choice in music sometimes reenforces that path but I still like the occasional upbeat songs.

Been through Montana a couple times but never stopped long enough to do what I would have liked, namely go fly fishing for Brown Trout. *sigh.. oh well.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good Morning Every One.
How is every one feeling today?
Good I hope.
Bassago, That was a fun selection of music.

Time for a full body massage.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I am doing well! I just got done planning a trip to eastern Iowa/western Wisconsin in a couple of weeks… a friend, Oscar the dog and I are going down to enjoy the fall foliage, do some hiking and geocaching and attend a symposium on Frank Lloyd Wright. (Well, Oscar will miss the lecture series, lol)

Hope that you are well, as well. Though if you're getting a full body massage, I guess that goes without saying!

edit on 3-10-2014 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes, it was Fantastic, My husband has Large Hands

I just finished a thread, YES, I'm back into politics a little.
This just Pisses Me Off!!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
They should have Arrested Obama with those illegal's he was riding with to OUR White House.
Promising Amnesty and Saying America is Not Congress!!!
America is Not OBAMA!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Good morning to you and everyone, things are slowly settling for me here and no hangover from last night so that's good.

Everything seems really calm out here where I'm at (rural country house) and it feels pretty weird honestly. Normally I'm always tensed up expecting something bad to happen but there's nothing around here. Feels strange, must be a PTSD effect or something.

Never had a body massage before but I'm game. Still trying to decide between coffee or beer does that make me a morning schizophrenic?

(It's almost noon so don't say it makes me an alki.)

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join