It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Wakefield Breaks The Silence Now That He's Been Proven Right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Except the "suppressed" data only shows a link between black males with no birth certificate. It's really not much of a link. The "whistleblower" is pro vaccine and says he doesn't think the "suppressed" data should cause anyone to stop taking vaccines as they work, and are needed.

In the limited studies it showed MMR was causing Autism in blacks, if this had been admitted at the time then larger studies could have been setup to find out if (as is most likely) the epidemic of Autism in all races was being caused by MMR and other vaccines. Unfortunately due to the cover-up it's thrown many scientists off the scent and encouraged parents to vaccinate with a vaccine which is clearly too dangerous to be on the market.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OccamsRazor04,

This is really odd when posters like you do this, so first you tell me it's '100% false', then you start making information up off the top of your head, anyone who's been following the information in this thread can easily verify that you've done this, are you trolling or something else, who knows only you do.

Did you not read this statement he made

"My name is William Thompson. I am a Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention, where I have worked since 1998.

I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed."

If you try to tell me he's not a whistle-blower and that his comments were in private again I'll just ignore all your future posts.

100% false. He is not a whistleblower, and he did not come out and confess. He had PRIVATE phone conversations which were made public without his consent.

The data does not show that at all. The data shows it's NOT increasing the rate of autism, except for a MINOR increase only seen in black males with no birth certificate. If you are a black male with a birth certificate you are fine.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Quick heads-up, that's a well known Big Pharma propaganda site, one of the worst places you could go to find out more about this, even CNN is better than that. You are going on about Wakefield yet this thread is about Dr William Thompson a CDC whistle-blower. He didn't get the data from Wakefield, it was CDC data which now backs Wakefield up, so opinions are going to have to change on Wakefield. You're going to have to update your thinking with the fresh data which is now available.

originally posted by: Pardon?
Trying to debate with anti-science, anti-vax luddites is like playing whack-a-mole.
Debunk a theory and another version of it will pop up somewhere else.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... -american-boys/

Oh, Wakefield's a fraud, a liar, a cheat and was a very poor doctor.
And Hooker certainly lives up to his surname when there#s any money to be made from woo. He''l go with anyone!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddencode

I haven't been able to get one since 1980 lol. Now after reading all this stuff over the vaccines I guess I'm glad that I can't have one.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddencode
Quick heads-up, that's a well known Big Pharma propaganda site, one of the worst places you could go to find out more about this, even CNN is better than that. You are going on about Wakefield yet this thread is about Dr William Thompson a CDC whistle-blower. He didn't get the data from Wakefield, it was CDC data which now backs Wakefield up, so opinions are going to have to change on Wakefield. You're going to have to update your thinking with the fresh data which is now available.

Trying to debate with anti-science, anti-vax luddites is like playing whack-a-mole.
Debunk a theory and another version of it will pop up somewhere else.

www.sciencebasedmedicine.org... -american-boys/

Oh, Wakefield's a fraud, a liar, a cheat and was a very poor doctor.
And Hooker certainly lives up to his surname when there#s any money to be made from woo. He''l go with anyone!

Again, you didn't read it did you?
I mean, if you had you might actually learn something and that would be bad for your belief wouldn't it?

It's not fresh data.
It's not even viable data.
You lot just BELIEVE whatever fits your skewed agenda irrespective of the facts and evidence.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

If you try to tell me he's not a whistle-blower and that his comments were in private again I'll just ignore all your future posts.

You already do ignore them. I prove you wrong and you pretend it never happened. Wonder why you did not post this quote.

I was not, however, aware that he was recording any of our conversations, nor was I given any choice regarding whether my name would be made public or my voice would be put on the Internet.

This is what your whistleblower thinks.

I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

Bye.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

"They refute my arguments with objective evidence therefore they're shills!"

Grow up.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You are going on about Wakefield yet this thread is about Dr William Thompson a CDC whistle-blower.

Really?.. Uhm OK..

It's just that this thread, your thread, is called "Andrew Wakefield Breaks The Silence Now That He's Been Proven Right"

Personally I think you're doing a grand job though, the more of the idiots believe theories like yours the quicker I won't have to share the planet anymore with imbeciles and uneducated fools. Shame about the collateral damage from people who can't actually have vaccines for medical reasons once we lose herd immunity but hey ho!
Keep it up!!

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's not fresh data.
You lot just BELIEVE whatever fits your skewed agenda irrespective of the facts and evidence.

You're calling an apple an orange, this is not simply denial, you're refusing to see the information which has just been released and taking you opinion straight from a known propaganda website.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
"They refute my arguments with objective evidence therefore they're shills!"

No-one has done that, the posters disagreeing with the thread are posting lies and misinformation, they appear to be hoping that passers-by won't take time to get to know the subject, as anyone here who knows the topic will spot lots of fictional information in this thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentSmith

It's just that this thread, your thread, is called "Andrew Wakefield Breaks The Silence Now That He's Been Proven Right"

Thanks for admitting that you only read the title before replying

Personally I think you're doing a grand job though, the more of the idiots believe theories like yours the quicker I won't have to share the planet anymore with imbeciles and uneducated fools. Shame about the collateral damage from people who can't actually have vaccines for medical reasons once we lose herd immunity but hey ho!
Keep it up!!

The vaccines actually warn on the labels that they harm fertility, hence it is the unvaccinated who are the future genes of the planet. Seems like the elite have set vaccines as a fly trap to only allow high IQs to procreate.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You already do ignore them. I prove you wrong and you pretend it never happened. Wonder why you did not post this quote.

Actually prove you understand what this thread is about and have read the information provided and you might be lucky enough to get another reply from me.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I haven't been able to get one since 1980 lol. Now after reading all this stuff over the vaccines I guess I'm glad that I can't have one.

A blessing in disguise

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

It's not fresh data.

You're calling an apple an orange, this is not simply denial, you're refusing to see the information which has just been released and taking you opinion straight from a known propaganda website.

So not only have you not read what I've posted you've not even read what your anti-vax cohorts have posted either?
You've just read the title and ran with it.
Par for the course for your lot that isn't it?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Can you show me where on the package insert for the MMR vaccine it states that "it harms fertility" please?

Or, true to form, are you lying?

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Keep it up!!

The vaccines actually warn on the labels that they harm fertility, hence it is the unvaccinated who are the future genes of the planet. Seems like the elite have set vaccines as a fly trap to only allow high IQs to procreate.

Oh it's the elite depopulation thing is it?

How come populations have increased almost exponentially since vaccines were first released?

You mentioning about IQ seems quite ironic too.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
CDC = Center For Disease Creation.

The CDC is NOT what it appears to be.

They do not CONTROL disease.

It does just the opposite in fact.

My sig quote explains this well.

The CDC is just another Illuminati front organization...

This is the great untold story of an alleged criminal ring operating inside the CDC, with the purpose of falsifying research that would "disprove" any links between vaccines and toxic side effects." Another shocking case involving the CDC is that of Dr. Poul Thorsen, who, after being found to have falsified documents, was indicted on fraud, money laundering and tax evasion after stealing somewhere between $1-2 million in research grant money from the CDC.

CDC Director Arrested for Child Molestation and Bestiality

edit on 3-9-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Good old Wakefield.

Gotta hand it to him, a lesser man would have given up LONG ago, but he hang on in there all these years.

Regardless of what the sheep and other idiots on here chirp on about, imo, Wakefield has helped to inform parents of the dangers of MMR and not to simply and blindly follow what those command and dictate from upon high.

He's probably saved countless children and families from a lifetime of misery from suffering by giving parents a heads up enabling them to make better informed choices for their kids...the right to a choice which is interestingly being taken away from parents especially many in the USA.

It should give every parent pause for serious thought, when their government dictates it has more right to choose and dictate which medical treatments for citizen's children must be inflicted, than the child's parents themselves do...which is increasingly the situation in the US regarding vaccines, especially MMR.

It's a shocking and disgusting Orwellian-like world where lying, profiteering, scum-bag politicians with nobody's interests but their own at heart, determine that they, and not a child's loving, own flesh and blood parents have the right and authority to dictate that poisons will be pumped into a child, which is increasingly the scene in the US.

Land of the free doesn't mean land of freedom of choice it seems...better start using 'land of the increasingly freedom free..'

And if you're reading this Dr. Wakefield...thanks mate.
edit on 3-9-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Thanks for admitting your agenda.

Shame it's not working then... As:

1) www.coolgeography.co.uk...

2) I know plenty of people who had vaccines, their offspring had vaccines and the offspring's offspring had vaccines.
Funnily enough they are all well and some manage to breed like rabbits!

3) The vast majority of people I hear about that don't want vaccines have anything other than a high IQ, so it looks like the master plan is failing!! Usually the same people that get their 'education' from YouTube and the comments sections of online tabloid newspaper articles.
So if vaccines really are going to kill everyone off that takes them, and the ones that don't take them breed as you suggest, the planet is going to quickly devolve to a population of mouth breathing, selfie taking, disease ridden, paranoid bunch of idiots.

Luckily that is less likely to happen, instead we'll get to a certain point where a high enough percentage of the population will be vulnerable in enough dense areas for the various diseases to propagate efficiently and the hysterical uneducated will diminish. Should be interesting having the population levels of the middle ages again.

I can understand some people don't like the idea of there being possible side effects, but this is a possibility with any medicine, anything you eat, anything you drink, etc. You *may* have a negative reaction, but once enough people in specific communities are no longer vaccinated and herd immunity is lost.. bye bye!! Much bigger chance of that happening.

Personally, if there's any conspiracy, I think people that go around promoting the ideas that vaccines should not be taken are the ones with a master plan to kill off as many people as possible.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Actually prove you understand what this thread is about and have read the information provided and you might be lucky enough to get another reply from me.

So you claim I am wrong, I prove I am right with an actual quote, and you refuse to respond.

Why would I expect more? Typical.

This is what your whistleblower says, what do you think about it?

I was not, however, aware that he was recording any of our conversations, nor was I given any choice regarding whether my name would be made public or my voice would be put on the Internet.

I want to be absolutely clear that I believe vaccines have saved and continue to save countless lives. I would never suggest that any parent avoid vaccinating children of any race. Vaccines prevent serious diseases, and the risks associated with their administration are vastly outweighed by their individual and societal benefits.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join