Three weeks ago there was a piece of news on television about a new crop circle in Germany. (This leads to the subject of war, later on. Please be
patient.) A Net search on "crop circle germany" led to the website of the Spiritual Science Research Foundation. A report there titled "Crop
circles explained through spiritual research" says that not all of the circles are made by good entities, and so their effects are felt accordingly
: "(...) the negative or positive energy in the grain that is packed down to make the crop circle is subsequently spread in society when the grains
are eaten. The effect of a crop circle can extend up to a radius of 2 to 10 kilometres. (...) Crop circles that have positive vibrations will have a
positive effect on people and will bring about a feeling of peace and well-being in nearby residents. On the other hand, crop circles with negative
vibrations can cause various effects in people such as feeling dizzy, being disorientated, having a heightened level of emotionalism and
That first part is mild stuff. Don't go any further if you dislike really bad news.
The previous warning about the circles will be of some use only if you happen to live in places like southern England, which is prime crop circle
territory, but then I found a warning for EVERYONE. It's so disturbing that I hope they're tuning into only one of several possible futures, as
explained in the Seth/Jane Roberts books. The report titled "World War III and the Battle of Armageddon" says that ...
1) the next world war will go from 2015 to 2023
2) several wars will develop that no one will realize are part of the global conflict, but they will all lead to that conflict: "The wars that will
be fought within that period will all be linked. However, it may not be readily apparent to the world."
3) one third of the world population will die, including half of the people in India
4) religious extremists will be responsible for starting the war
5) nuclear weapons will be used only in the latter part of the conflict
6) then a Golden Age will begin, which they call "the Divine Kingdom"
7) it will last for 1,000 years (cp. the last book of the N.T., and the Thousand-Year Reich)
... but they don't say what will happen after that, which is regrettable. Why would a blissful world have to come to an end???
Their timeline includes these two very explicit moments:
2017 -- Countries in the Middle East razed to the ground in bomb blasts
2018 -- U.S., China and Japan hit by war and an unprecedented loss of innumerable lives