It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Green Energy (color of Selfless-Love and Heart Chakra) represent Source/God/Jesus Christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Green represents The Heart Chakra and we know that this is the most powerful energy in the body and it connects with others, based on research:

My Thread on Heart Math Institute Research

Green represents...

The Heart Chakra
(also called "The Heart Center" or "The Middle DanTien")

Compassion
(Love thy neighbor as thyself, do unto others as you would have them do unto you)

Generosity
(Give and it shall be given unto you)

Healing
(Jesus healing, and testimonies of today with Healing Prayer/Reiki/Energy)

Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

What do you think? This Green Energy seems to be the closet thing to Jesus Christ/God/Source/Divinity that I know of.

edit on 28-8-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

It seems that you are under a false impression about certain aspects of the Green Energy market. First of all, many of the companies involved in so called Green technologies, alternative energy sources, bio fuels and the like, are also the companies which have, for years been crushing smaller, better, greener technology companies. I am referring, of course, to the Big Oil companies.

The same people who are creating the problem, are very often the people touting a solution, and very often, the solution they are touting, while being cleaner in some respects than its traditional counterpart, is more difficult to produce, costs more at the baseline, requires significant expenditure of fossil resource to set up, and furthermore are designed to be at least as easily monetised as the fossil fuel equivalent.

The issue of monetisation is where your suggestion that green energy could be some physical avatar for the creator, the healer, and so on, falls to bloody ruin. Until someone comes up with a method of energy production, which involves little to no fossil resource in its inception, and costs virtually nothing at all to use, requires little to no maintenance over a period of more than a decade, there is no way to conflate Green Energy with Christ the Healer, in any meaningful way.

Personally speaking, I question the validity of any attempt to compare an energy production method, no matter how laudable in its cleanliness and ease of access, to the Son of God, but with things as they are, there is not even the merest glimmer of similarity, not even through the most warped of lenses.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Uhm, I think we talk about the green chakra? Energies floating through your body, not so much what comes out of your jack.
To the OP: good thought maybe we are all connected with the whole universe through that energy? But I have no clue about that stuff, and I guess it is hard to do some serious research instead of a philosophical one on a topic like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yes, I was talking about "Green Energy" in regard to "The Heart Chakra", not Green Energy Markets.

Peeple, interestingly, Green is associated with The Heart, Love, Healing, but some also associate it with Earth because of green leaves and grass, so it seems to have a connection between The Physical and The Spiritual, and many spiritual speakers talk about going to "The Heart" to connect with "Source/God" or "Higher Self".

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Ah.

My deepest apologies to arpgme, and to any poster feeling that I have wasted board space with my post.

*withdraws to shadowed cloister*

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

That's an interesting idea. In 'Celtic' folklore green is associated with the otherworld, with fairies and with spirits. There may be a connection between the Green Knight in Arthurian legend being a metaphor for Christ.
Fairies were normally seen wearing green, and the well known Green Man iconography represents spirituality, growth and healing.
What you are proposing comes on the back of centuries of prior beliefs with this colour.

Always handy to have a shadowed cloister to withdraw to quickly, should board-space wastage happen.
You made a good point though!
edit on 28-8-2014 by beansidhe because: sp

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Greetings- As Mother Earth finishes this Mercury Retrograde and finally ends in The Sacred Yin, The Devine Feminine... Who but a Mother extends Love to ALL? Wait until those deemed 'handicapped' (Autism Spectrum) finally get the 'energy' "The meek shall inherit the Earth..."

Nice thread...

namaste

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

In answer to the heading for your topic...

No.

And what's with the picture of the bloke with the double doughnut thingy?

edit on 28/8/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Even if the 'self' Loves 'self' this will get the Heart Chakra energized so that 'self' can begin to Love the 'other-Self'... A Mother to One is a Mother to ALL...

Where 'thought' is "real" and the 'physical' is the "illusion"... To wit: "It" is what You think "it" is..

There 'should' be a whole bunch 'awakening' (Just as the Mayan carved Us about...) But "they" never look/seek where the answer lies... "inside" Yet, 'they' want You typing on the computer while You watch T.V., while listening to an iPod™.. doing anything rather than looking for the answer...

Continued Love/Light..

namaste

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

1 can understand your observation of the Green Heart Chakra energy associated with Compassion, Generosity, Healing energy arpgme, as much of the LIFE source energy of planet EA*RTH (the Flora) provided from the sphere to support things growth and survival as well as generate food chain foundations carries the same color scheme...

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Very interesting replies, everyone.

Yes, the Celts see it as a very special color, too. The peaceful and gentle plant life (Flora) are also associated with this color. They also say, eat your "Greens" because they are very "good" for you.

It's very interesting to me how, I feel a different connection with different energies (aura colors) depending on my mood and whenever I feel most generous/self-less I focus back on that green energy.

The Heart chakra is the middle chakra (3 below and 3 above it).

It's the middle dantien.

Geen is the middle color between "Red" and "Violet" on the visible spectrum (of color)

Maybe we are trained to think "the bottom is bad" and "the top is best" when really it's the "middle that represents the best", since it represence the Center Balance.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I would like to refer to Rev 4:3 It says that the rainbow around God's/Jesus throne was like an Emerald. So yes I would say that establishes a pretty good association between the color green and God/Jesus.

Harry

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just wanted to add my two pence

the heart is the first organ to form in the womb iirc. That would make sense that it would be the most vital to the rest of the body and its systems as without the heart they can not function. You can function without a kidney, appendix and can be brain dead but the heart needs to be active to remain alive.

What I want to add about colors and energy is that they go both ways. So green can be health and love but it can also be new and undeveloped (he/she is too green) and it can also be envious (Green Eyes) Poison Ivy...
So I just want to reiterate that colors don't represent one trait but often an opposing depending on overall state.
The colors I like to use with the heart is Pink like Rose Quartz, Clear purple like Amethyst and White-Gold like the sun.

I would associate the color clayish brown with earth energy. As there is more of it and brown is a compilation of all the colors. Green is the bridge for both male and female, Higher and lighter colors with Lower more intense colors. Yin and Yang and so fourth....

It is the culmination of Spiritual and Physical

edit on 28-8-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I thought God was the white light, that burn all evil that comes close to it, like it was Holy Fire.

You know that white tunnel, everyone supposed to see when they die, and no one should go in.

Yea, that light.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
I would like to refer to Rev 4:3 It says that the rainbow around God's/Jesus throne was like an Emerald. So yes I would say that establishes a pretty good association between the color green and God/Jesus.

Harry

Interesting. I don't think I haven't noticed that before.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Energy is the capacity to perform work. The capacity to perform work has no attributes such as color.

Green doesn't represent anything but green, but if we wish to connect things that have no connection, green is also associated with money and envy, and further connecting it to God might be apt.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Words

The Green Heart Chakra is associated with Green.
The Green Heart Chakra has qualities (Healing, Generosity),
Therefore there is a connection.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The Green Heart Chakra is associated with Green.
The Green Heart Chakra has qualities (Healing, Generosity),
Therefore there is a connection.

If that is a an attempted syllogism, no logic will be able to follow it.

All A's are B's,
C is an A,
Therefor, C is a B.

I don't think your argument can be made into a logical form. And there is an honor by association fallacy. Appealing to emotion and authority might be your best bet to convince others of these claims. Fallacy does work to convince those unawares or uninterested in fallacy.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Green is definitely a relaxing color. My first association = nature. Funny thing is that the green plants absorb blue and red light, rejecting green for their growth. But can understand why people connecting this color with growth

As for green energy or green heart chakra, I don`t know if it`s green cause I can`t see it. Also if you consider God to be closest to the heart chakra why is it green excatly? I`d consider it to be of all spectrums then since the God is creator of all things right?

I know that in all meditation techniques heart chakra is represented as green to balance the bottom red chakra and top blue chakra. Still it tells that you have to master all chakras=whole spectrum to reach the state of God or to connect with God...

So yeah this is my answer...no I don`t think green color or energy is the closest to Source/God...and although it is said that heart chakra is green, im not so sure about that...

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
Still it tells that you have to master all chakras=whole spectrum to reach the state of God or to connect with God...

So yeah this is my answer...no I don`t think green color or energy is the closest to Source/God...and although it is said that heart chakra is green, im not so sure about that...

Peace

But Red represents materialistic energy, physical activity, Lust

If God is Spirit (Love) without Ego (Selfishness) then it would seem that God would not have that Red energy included within itself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join