It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Green Energy (color of Selfless-Love and Heart Chakra) represent Source/God/Jesus Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Hehe, well yeah you ve made a point. Depends on what you look for. In Greek Mythology for instance Zeus was lustful and selfish when it came to his mistresses
Or Odin in Norse mythology because of his ambition(Ego) lost his eye when he was willing to pay any price for gaining more knowledge and wisdom.

Also physical activity can be interpreted in many ways. Spirit may also be a physical presence here or in another dimension.

Really depends on what you believe in or how you percieve the world. My view for the God/Source/Creator is different in any way of what all religions are teaching.

In meditation teachings though they seem to agree that reaching divine/enlightenment is a balance of all colours...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well it is my belief that we are guided by red and blue energy and that green represents the source.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Sure, in Paganism/ancient mythology there were people believing in a god (or gods) with human qualities of Ego, but I am talking about The Spirit (Love) without Ego (Selfishness).

Materialism (strongly wanting money or material goods) and Lust (wanting your physical body to "feel good" by another's physical body) does not represent The Spirit (Love) , it has Ego mixed in (selfishness).

a reply to: deadeyedick

What do you think the difference is between White Light, Golden Light, and Green Light?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ok that being resolved, I wonder how you came up with the connection of God(Spirit) that you believe in and ancient medidation techniques from completely different culture with different beliefs?

Just trying to get into your thinking

It`s obvious that it doesn`t add up mixing these 2 teachings...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme I think we live in the white light in this place and the red and blue influence us from other realms that are living in the red or blue but exist beside us. Now the golden light i have not reached yet.

I do know that i am guided by the purple or lavender light and i can sense now when i close my eyes the color someone around me is caught up in the moment and i can even minipulate things in the other realms or influences just by recoginizing they exist opens the door to allow will to seep through.

The other day i was half asleep and i had a vision of a golden birdcage and the door opened and out flew a golden bird. It was quite a sight. A few days later i was walking in the same direction that i was facing when i was half asleep with my eyes closed and i noticed a couple dried grapes on the ground. Then i looked up and seen that there was a bird nest on a branch then i looked further and the tree was chocked full of grapes. I am now making wine and jelly and i left plenty grapes for the birds.

I am finding out that all these colors have deep meaning and they are connected to us and the earth in ways not yet imagined by many in our days. It all ties in with why the continents look like people when you arrange them in certain orders and how chackras are more than just parts of a human body.

edit on 28-8-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

You mentioning faeries reminds me of absinthe which is known as la fée verte or green fairy

Artists tend to be drawn to this drink as part of their inspiration and it produces a drunkenness different than other kinds of alcohol.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Sure, in Paganism/ancient mythology there were people believing in a god (or gods) with human qualities of Ego, but I am talking about The Spirit (Love) without Ego (Selfishness).

Materialism (strongly wanting money or material goods) and Lust (wanting your physical body to "feel good" by another's physical body) does not represent The Spirit (Love) , it has Ego mixed in (selfishness).

a reply to: deadeyedick

What do you think the difference is between White Light, Golden Light, and Green Light?

White light consists of all frequencies from 430 to 790 terahertz (visible light).

Golden light is in the range of 508 - 526 THz.

Green light is in the range of 526 - 606 THz.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

White light represents transcendence, purity, virginity ( Western culture ), death (Eastern culture ), cold, clinical, sterile, God ,oneness, Spirituality, associated with rarity, uniqueness and spiritual authority.
In healing work the clear white light is an all purpose healing energy and a major purification tool a more opaque white is usually used as a calming blanket to promote sleep and buffer intense emotion. opaque white should be used only for short times as continued use can keep people isolated from their emotions

Golden White Light is very powerful. Gold is God. Golden white light has all the colors of the spectrum and is reflective. It is often seen shimmering with power like the sun. It is one of the best colors to use as it is all purpose and powerful. It's ideal for protection and healing.

Green is the easiest color on the eye and can help improve vision. It is a calming color and has a neutral effect on the human nervous system. green rooms are very restful and the term "green room" is used to designate the area where theatrical and other performers rest and wait during and after performances (They are not often green anymore though.). Green is a popular color for rooms in hospitals and government and medical offices because it relaxes clients.

Green corresponds to the Sephiroth at Netzach (or Victory). and the fourth, Heart Chakra. Night, Dark Moon, Luck, Stability, Prosperity, Rebirth,Fertility, North, Earth. Winter, youth (spring and grass greens) and old age (pine and dark greens) The everyday world. Some traditions include green as a Water color as well as an Earth color. A traditional color of life, vigor, resurrection, and youth. Christian church vestments are green at Easter. Green was used for sedan chairs of minor officials and was the royal color of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). Green is yin shui, and emblematic of the growing phase of energy. east and family. Different shades have a variety of symbolic meanings: Dark Green is wealth, masculine, cool, conservative. Emerald Green represents immortality, Olive green represents peace. The olive green shade ( two parts yellow to one part blue) is specifically attributed to the area between the solar plexus and the bottom of the heart area protecting the heart from below this is the part of the heart center which connects us with our surroundings and helps us to link our consciousness with the world. It represents the bringing of wisdom into the world. Olive green is associated with things hidden away or disguised. This green with is associated with new leafs unfolding, forests,nature, army uniforms and camouflage, power, authority and leadership. It is the color of the earth mother and it connects us with ancient times.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
While Green represents healing/love, The White Light is the unity of all the colors that brings fulfillment to the emptiness of darkness, so Source/God is not only Green Light because there is no lack in Source/God.

This thread has helped me to figure out that God is not just ONLY Green light, but now I am on to a new thread talking about my new understanding of White Light and its relationship to darkness in this other thread:

ATS Thread: You are The Light you GIVE. If you GIVE no Light, then you appear as darkness.
edit on 29-8-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The green chakra is nothing to do with Jesus. Thats such a loose association you are using.

If you look up colours and the bible you find a lot of non consistent meanings given to the scriptures mentioning colour but thats probably due to poor sources.

The only reference to green directly tied to jesus that I could find is Jesus comparing himself to green wood.

For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry? - Luke 23:31

If youre going so far as loose meanings why not just go for the Violet Flame I hear about every once in a while?

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
If you look up colours and the bible you find a lot of non consistent meanings given to the scriptures mentioning colour but thats probably due to poor sources.

The only reference to green directly tied to jesus that I could find is Jesus comparing himself to green wood.

For if they do these things in a green tree, what shall be done in the dry? - Luke 23:31

It's not about the green 'color' it's about the green 'energy' of the Heart Chakra. The 'qualities' of the green energy of the Heart Chakra seems to have the same qualities of Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And who can prove its green energy?

But look at your opening post youre asking does green energy represent Christ and the answer is no unless youre using Christ as a semantic and saying you can swap out "love "for "Jesus" in words. But culturally and religiously speaking no.

Can you associate it? Sure but its subjective as there is no connection between the two.

There are references to Jesus and the heart though.

2 Peter 1:19King James Version (KJV)

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

The morning/day star is Jesus.

Revelation 22:16King James Version (KJV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

In Kabbalah, the center of the Tree of Life is associated with the heart region. Christian Kabbalists associate this area with Jesus and with healing. Sufis, the mystics of Islam, talk about the Sirr—the secret, innermost heart of the heart, where Allah manifests his mystery to Himself.

www.deborahkingcenter.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

And who can prove its green energy?

That's a different subject. It's not about proof, we are already assuming that The Heart Chakra and it's Green Energy is real in order to have this discussion and compare it's qualities to Christ.

But look at your opening post youre asking does green energy represent Christ and the answer is no unless youre using Christ as a semantic and saying you can swap out "love "for "Jesus" in words.

Jesus is Love, they are not two different things.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The Word being Jesus:

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Green is the central point of the electromagnetic spectrum. There are 7 visible colors and the visible spectrum is the central spectrum of 7 spectrums (some use 8).

Green is life, as the tree of life, the axis mundii.

Prophetically Jesus came in the 4 thousandth year, out of 7 thousand. He is the tree of life.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

4,000th year? What are you talking about? What system are you using that it was 4,000?

And the Tree of Life is a kabbalistic image to represent gods body which is both male and female.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

According to the biblical timeline. If you add up the ages of the patriarchs in Genesis you get the 4000th year. Creationists and fundamentalists use this info to try an prove that the world is 6000 years old.

I am not saying this. I don't believe that this was the intent, as these are not literal people. this was given as a prophetic timeline. With 7 or 7000 being a full cycle. 7 being completion.

I was referring to the tree of life in Genesis 3, also seen in Revelation, thats leaves are for the healing of the nations. Jesus' great mission was as the healer. The word translated as Savior, and Save is Sozo. It has the meaning of healing, to make whole. This is the concept of shalom. Total healing/wholeness of the entire community/creation.

As the prince of peace, or prince of Shalom his life is for the healing of the nations. By his wounds we are healed.

Light, Life, Healing, Wholeness

The mystical interpretation of this (Kaballah) points to these happening inside of each of us, this is not opposed to the true meaning of these signs and symbols.

"Christ in you is the hope of Glory", "Wisdom is a tree of life", "Christ is the wisdom and power of God"

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Blue Green = C# Om, between Heart & Throat Chakras
Green = C, Heart Chakra
Yellow - Green = B, just below Heart Chakra, Schumann Earth Resonance, life-force energy frequency (Reiki etc)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
But what if your color blind?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
let me use your first thread on this subject to post a few connections of the green color and a GREEN NOTE.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The green colour, the green note and the heart chakra is an interresting and importand stuff. That part with God and Jesus... well you can find and bound God with devotion and surrender of heart´s flooding ecstasy. If the spiritual heart is the realm a soul spend most of the time and the soul is in oneness with the source which is Supreme like Atman and Brahman in Hindu tradition then yes, you can say green, white (and maybe violet) represent the heart/center of God´s light

edit on 31/8/2014 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
After further inquiry on the subject of light and colours I have to agree that pure white light that is coming from the sun contains whole colour spectrum. That`s why we can see rainbows...

Still this just proves that the light of God contains whole spectrum of colours and to reach the state of divine like mentioned in meditation techniques you have to balance whole spectrum or all colours.

Whether or not the green colour is God`s personal closest(favourite), I cannot say. But surely isn`t our(human) closest link to God.

Glad that you also discovered that yourself

Some have already mentioned this so I have to say that I agree with you...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join