It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine says Russian armored vehicles pouring across border

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Live updates of the current on going situation from the BBC.

All I can say is it doesn't look good, things are heating up again.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
MAD RUSSIANS THEY ARE

Russian hackers said to attack JPMorgan, four other banks
www.theglobeandmail.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Its obvious that Russian "troops" have been there the whole time. Just not in uniform.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
From what I can see the #*$& is getting real...

Rebels in Syria Capture Border Crossing With Israel
online.wsj.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Wheres the A10s?wheres the Davey Crockett missiles ?Wheres Obamas guts....?
Time to dance and hes playing golf....goes to show whos running things and it aint the president that's for sure....

Well, which is it?

We have one group here at ATS that condems the US if it even farts wrong then we have those advocating direct military intervention and spurring on Nuclear conflagration. Meanwhile, I'm sure the vast majority of human beings are sitting here going WTF with regards to one sides calls for popping nukes and the others obvious denial over the belligerence blatant activity of the other?

Also, and more importantly, I thought it was widely believed that TPTB/NWO/Bankster overlords *that supposedly truly run the US that want all out global conflict to reduce the worlds population to a mere 500 million* Yet, Obummer goes golfing and nothing happens. Which now, somehow, gets twisted into evidence that he's not running the show.

Am I missing something here?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ukraine Bans Military Exports to Russia
en.ria.ru...

"The decree, No. 691/2014, published on the Ukrainian president’s official website on August 27, orders the Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers to take measures “to stop exporting to Russian Federation the military equipment and dual-use military goods” with the exception of “space equipment, used for research and peaceful uses of outer space in the frameworks of international space projects.”"

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Don't forget the Republicans took the month of August off...
What are they characters up to?

edit on 8/28/2014 by TerrorAlertRed because: Cuz I wanted to

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Basically I don't think anyone has a clue about who really runs the show or what's really going on.

We'll all just have to wait and see I guess. Maybe these are the depopulation plans coming into fruition? If you believe that story anyway...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
a reply to: Lysergic

Sorry my screenshot skills are not up to your standards.

All I'm doing with this thread is passing along a story from a fairly credible source.

Quite a bit has been going on in Ukraine the past few days and I haven't seen squat on ATS.
*NATO reports military incursions from Russia into southern Ukraine
*Reported Russian artillery fire into Sea of Azov coastal towns opens new front for separatists in Ukraine
*Kiev military official claims more than 200 separatists killed in escalating battles in southern Ukraine

And I remember just a couple days ago Germany was in PEACE talks with everybody. Guess not.

One word in the Headline grabbed my attention and they played off that word with the picture.

You clearly haven`t been looking, it was pointed out the last few days Separatists where on the offensive :

Look at the map I posted on this page and read some of the follow up posts :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Wheres the A10s?wheres the Davey Crockett missiles ?Wheres Obamas guts....?
Time to dance and hes playing golf....goes to show whos running things and it aint the president that's for sure....

well, he isn't playing golf now, and the US isn't going to send in A-10's or missiles, without an invitation from the Ukrainian government and/or U.S. congressional approval. and whatever the USA is secretly doing, they are not going to send you a letter explaining what it is. and as far as guts, why don't you go over there, pick up a rifle, and show what guts you have.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nathabeanz
I first need more evidence to prove this credible, secondly this is not the US fight or nato its a European issue.

We saw crimea and what happened and the international backdraft Russia delt with but they never flinched.

If its true the Europe better get their heads out of their a## and figure something out .

The Ukraine is not part of Europe it is not part of EEC but they act like it

Russia or Israel are not part of Europe but we let them play in the European football [ soccer ] cup's maybe we should stop them as one is in the middle east

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I heard an interesting analysis on Dutch TV news show from a military expert :

- EU doesn`t take in destabilized countries, so Russia wants Ukraine to stay destabilized

- Russia not interested in Eastern Ukraine, we already knew that

- If you get Mariupol you have basically land access to Crimea

- It is a classic Russia denial game atm, first unmarked troops, regular troops might follow

- Russia wants to keep a buffer between Russia and the West

- Russia wants to encircle Ukraine, see next point

- Odessa might be the next goal to make connection with Transnistria (see link):

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-8-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Reports are that 1,000+ troops and 20 tanks + other heavy equipment have moved into Ukraine, engaged the border guards, who had to retreat. I'd say that's fairly critical, and if you don't want to call it a flood.. fine, but it's certainly an incursion, perhaps prelude to invasion. I don't think it's much ado about nothing.. something is going on.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I guess all the reports I've been seeing on Twitter yes TWITTER were true.

Here is a Twitter page where there are lots of Ukraine news that you won't see on the MSM twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Looking at lots of different news sites it sure looks like Russia have gone all in.

They just might well use its air force too, no need in pretending they aren`t doing it.

Ukrainian army will buckle soon, they are no match for the Russians.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrorAlertRed

Has Ukraine still proven that they had destroyed all of Russia's Aid Convoy? STILL WAITING.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Surely you must be joking judging the countless times and the numbers of times the Ukrainian army are now losing in east ukraine Hench thats why they turned to propaganda.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Surely you must be joking judging the countless times and the numbers of times the Ukrainian army are now losing in east ukraine Hench thats why they turned to propaganda.

It means they have been defeated.

They have had so much losses of armor already, and most of the rest from what was left has been encircled. They probably also don`t have an Air Force anymore. Russia even doesn`t have to go in with that many troops.

Eastern Ukraine will stay Separatist with great deal of autonomy probably, Russia doesn`t want it.
edit on 28-8-2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join