It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Request For Someone To Make Whitepeoplemeet.com

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

Here in NZ we have a political party called the Maori party. Maori being the "people" here before white European "people" arrived. Not long ago a guy was/did try and set up a white European party. The media circus was crazy with the word racist being thrown all over the place.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Gutsy threads always get my S&F ... thanks.

Two wrongs never make aright , they say - and racism ebbs and flows , one beach to another . One day you're downpressored , man - the next ... you're downpressing . An ORG officially called NAAWP ( national association for the advancement of WHITE people ) would likely be noticed and condemned by communist China , for the gods' sake .

But - it already exists : it's called CFR , and GOP .

Howabout a United Irish/French/Greek/Scot/English/Norwegian/Yugoslavian/Mexican/Korean ( and so on ) College Fund ?

Not likely , but - United Negro College Fund - is OK .
I think they 've done some good things - racist ORG or not .

Oh , and as for dating and mating ? Variety is the spice of life !

One must be mobile and confident to avoid revenge , IMO .
edit on 27-8-2014 by Bazart because: Idhavtakillya

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bazart

Just to let you know...I live near a historically Black University. White people, qualify as a minority for admission and for student aid. Surprised? Yeah, they don't advertise it, but it's true.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What about a 'blackFarmersOnly.com' ? I think that would be hilarious ! Or 'ChineseDentistsMeet.com'

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

As far as "white entertainment television", it's called every other channel besides BET.

Try calling it a white channel and see what happens. I believe that is the point here.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Who cares?

/sick of the whole racial thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Let's just go back to Separate But Equal. That way, the white folks can just firebomb ferguson, but the darkies in their place, and have a hootnanny celebrating upholding the good ol' pure white woman.

Geezuz, is this even really a topic of discussion?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
HHahaha
haha

If you want a whites only d ating site, go try Storm Front

L O L

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchPlayer
Let's just go back to Separate But Equal. That way, the white folks can just firebomb ferguson, but the darkies in their place, and have a hootnanny celebrating upholding the good ol' pure white woman.

So, if you suggest that it wouldn't be any more wrong for whites to have something identical to what blacks have, but pointing out it wouldn't be perceived that way...you're racist? Yea that totally makes sense.
edit on 27-8-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There are other races on blackpeoplemeet besides black people. It's a site that's targeted to black people but anyone can join. Also, it's not the only website that is targeted towards black people. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a website or tv channel being targeted towards a specific race. Sometimes, people like being able to watch/ socialize with people they can relate to.

Being black myself, I find it refreshing to be able to turn on my tv and watch shows with people that look me and that I can relate to. It bothers me when there are people who want to complain about dumb things like this when there are movies that come that have all white casts and also tv channels that air shows with mostly/all white people. However, when there is a movie that has an all black cast or channel or website targeted towards blacks, complaints start flying.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl
There are other races on blackpeoplemeet besides black people. It's a site that's targeted to black people but anyone can join. Also, it's not the only website that is targeted towards black people. In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a website or tv channel being targeted towards a specific race. Sometimes, people like being able to watch/ socialize with people they can relate to.

Being black myself, I find it refreshing to be able to turn on my tv and watch shows with people that look me and that I can relate to. It bothers me when there are people who want to complain about dumb things like this when there are movies that come that have all white casts and also tv channels that air shows with mostly/all white people. However, when there is a movie that has an all black cast or channel or website targeted towards blacks, complaints start flying.

I couldn't care less if a tv show or movie has a mostly black cast...

And I don't really give a # about any of this.

But if you think that 'blackpeoplemeet' is ok, but 'whitepeoplemeet' is not ok...well, the double standard is beyond obvious...and if you don't think that is a double standard, then idk there are some serious blinders in your mind...I mean, there's no logic even really required, you're literally just replacing the name for one race with the name for another race, saying one is ok but the other is not...there's no more logic required than that, one step, very straight forward...
edit on 27-8-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
a reply to: Bazart

Just to let you know...I live near a historically Black University. White people, qualify as a minority for admission and for student aid. Surprised? Yeah, they don't advertise it, but it's true.

I myself worked for the pres of Prairie view A&M - no link goo... it was at that time - a ' black ' university . This U did everything they could to attract the ' opposite ' race ... This was on the ' prezzes ' house . He and his wife were wonderful .

I hear what you're saying . Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I agree there is a double standard. It's in education, society as a whole. It's tolerated a lot. I hear a lot of people on a daily basis saying we should all get along and many of them don't seem to truly want to move on. Speaks volumes. Equality is equal, not supremacy in any circumstance.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If white people want to have a dating website targeted towards white people then let them, I don't care. My point is, it's stupid to even make this an issue. If blacks and latinos want to create websites and channels targeted towards them, then let them.

If you have a problem with that then raise money and so you can create a dating site that is targeted towards white people,no one is stopping you.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

So, if you suggest that it wouldn't be any more wrong for whites to have something identical to what blacks have, but pointing out it wouldn't be perceived that way...you're racist? Yea that totally makes sense.

You missed my point. My point was made in sarcasm. But again, why is this a target of conversation? There are far other more important talking points than somebody feeling left out there isn't a white dating site.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

You missed my point. My point was made in sarcasm. But again, why is this a target of conversation? There are far other more important talking points than somebody feeling left out there isn't a white dating site.

So 'because I find it interesting' isn't a good enough reason to make a thread on an online forum? Only matters of very serious importance should be discussed?

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocketgirl

If white people want to have a dating website targeted towards white people then let them, I don't care. My point is, it's stupid to even make this an issue. If blacks and latinos want to create websites and channels targeted towards them, then let them.

If you have a problem with that then raise money and so you can create a dating site that is targeted towards white people,no one is stopping you.

I don't care about a white dating site...not like I would even use it...and if you personally don't care about exclusively white things, then great, you're not one of the people who I'm referring to...but I think we all know a lot of people would be offended, and those are the people I'm referring to...unless they're also offended by the black dating site...I'm merely suggesting we should be consistent.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroReady

As far as "white entertainment television", it's called every other channel besides BET.

Really? Huh.. I guess someone should tell people that. I see people of all ethnicities on every other channel besides BET.

Ohh hyuk hyuk I see what you did. Ohh thats right, everything else is racist.. I forgot.. silly me

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
Actually, I've been on eharmony with a friend and my white friend got a lot of responses from black men.
So that's not quite true.

However, the point you make about the blatant racism of blackpeoplemeet
is quite good
when I saw that my first thought was the same as yours
but the people who would have the nerve to start whitepeoplemeet.com
would be villlified, shunned, and have Jackson and Sharpton sitting on their doorstep broadcasting the home addresses and phone numbers of the owners of the site and the addresses of all of their relatives
and demand looting and rioting around their homes as a symbol of justice.
(this is satire folks- before you pounce on me)

On a serious note: read the book The Giver, it is very short, easy to read and shows what a color blind society would look like

Your post is ridiculous and if you want to know what a color blind society would look like...all you have to do is look at mixed people like me

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson could careless about an all white dating site as I wouldn't care either. As a matter of fact, IMO, I don't think most "rational" people would care. Go for it!

By the way, BET was formed because black people got tired of turning their TV's on and barely ever seeing a black face. What's wrong with that? You can watch BET too.

There isn't some "magical African American DNA recognizer" needed to turn to BET or view blackpeoplemeet.
edit on 8/27/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
O̶P̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶l̶l̶i̶g̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ Op, you didn't do your research. You should look up online dating reply and date statistics to see why there is a black people meet in the first place. It's not because "to hell with whitey" it's more because "no one else wants us, so we might as well cut the pretense and cater to people who want to meet black people."

Okcupid does a nice job in keeping the statistics transparent.

blog.okcupid.com...

Here are some more facts:

I don't know, maybe next time you should do a bit of research first before getting your hidden racism all riled up.
edit on 27-8-2014 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join