It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State beheads Christian baby girl

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavid

originally posted by: jude11
1. It's real and they are truly sick bastards.

2. It's all a stage to make us believe they are sick bastards.

Can't even make a call these Days. The internet feeds us as well as the MSM with news/propaganda.

I need more. Jumping on the band wagon of a video/anonymous hearsay or news article has put us all in this situation many times. Our history should tell us to look 180 Degrees to get both stories but since when has our history been important enough?

That's our fault.

Peace

The video is for real. Cannot confirm who did it or when, but it definitely looks real. Whoever did this is not human.

Ever watch a movie?

Even a punch, slash, bullet wound, yes even a Decapitation looks real.

My mistrust of the MSM and the US War machine is the point.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrinceDreamer
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

That site has a very racist slant and no creadability to me, not saying it didn't happen but I cannot take the work of that site.

Any other sources to validate this?

Probably Fox News, or the Propaganda Department.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Its not about the few who speaks against the ISIS, the problem is that there should be more people who follow Islam to speak out loud that they don´accept what these terrorists do and do against humanity.
There are riots in the streets when there is a question about school systems and how western society should change itself, but there is no riots and no public opinions showing their disgust about the actions ISIS has done. Majority stays quiet.. being quiet means silently approving in western cultures.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
That Pic/Video was from a rocket attack in Syria last year...already been debunked here.

Was it really "debunked?" That decapitation looked pretty clean to me. Although shrapnel can do some pretty wild things sometimes, and it is possible, though.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

These people aren't being quiet. The media just isn't reporting it because they want the public to think every faithful person is either in agreement or scared to speak out.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daavid

1. It's real and they are truly sick bastards.

2. It's all a stage to make us believe they are sick bastards.

Can't even make a call these Days. The internet feeds us as well as the MSM with news/propaganda.

I need more. Jumping on the band wagon of a video/anonymous hearsay or news article has put us all in this situation many times. Our history should tell us to look 180 Degrees to get both stories but since when has our history been important enough?

That's our fault.

Peace

The video is for real. Cannot confirm who did it or when, but it definitely looks real. Whoever did this is not human.

Ever watch a movie?

Even a punch, slash, bullet wound, yes even a Decapitation looks real.

My mistrust of the MSM and the US War machine is the point.

Peace

I agree with your distrust of the MSM, this does not seem to be MSM.

Like I said, It looks real, I have no reason to doubt it. It may also be fake too, that is a possibility but looking at the faces of the people there, they seem genuinely upset.

Yes of course I have seen movies??? What you implying?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

We should see them protesting like they have protested before against smaller issues.. Even the media can´t hide such a thing. Social Media is one tool to show.. So where are they?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Its not about the few who speaks against the ISIS, the problem is that there should be more people who follow Islam to speak out loud that they don´accept what these terrorists do and do against humanity.

There are riots in the streets when there is a question about school systems and how western society should change itself, but there is no riots and no public opinions showing their disgust about the actions ISIS has done. Majority stays quiet.. being quiet means silently approving in western cultures.

^^This^^

The silence from "mainstream" Muslims is deafening.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I will not ever watch one of these videos, please mods do everything to not allow one to 'creep' in. That being said, these humans are anything but human. What on earth could drive anyone, I don't care your influence or beliefs to allow and justify the horrible action of this dehumanizing end of life on another person. I have been watching the series 'Reign', quite good actually and it was a common occurrence during this time in history for the Europeans to cry 'Off with their head'. Thank god time has made this a thing of the past for the civilized world and maybe these radicals should join it.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

If this is true, and things like this are really transpiring no wonder some poor fools consider this to be the end of days! Tell you if anybody ever done anything like this to my child i would find them and cutting of their head off would be the least of there problems! So sad.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You have to understand that these people worship death......we on the other hand pretend to worship life,....though we treat all others lives with distain, we worship our own lives....
That's the big difference which nobody can cross to get into their heads.....
The answer is obvious....its them or us.....

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

This has been on here before and it is an old image from the Syrian conflict I believe someone pointed out.

ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
That´s it,
just nuke the f*****g scumbags already.
The collateral damage is acceptable for this concerns EVERYONE.

I did not, nor will I , watch said video. Any videos of this nature are intended to elicit and emotional

response. In Monrovia Liberia children soldiers would Kill babies. Cut them open ( alive ) and eat a slice of
their heart. Pretty evil stuff. However Liberia is of no concern to the U.S. So Americans don't care.
You witnessed a vile evil act and your response is nuke them. How much of that " collateral damage " would result in dead children ? This is apparently more civil hence okay ? My friend you are being played. Don't watch that crap it's ONLY purpose is to inflame the American people to increase their presence in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. This is your Governments desire. American people do not want these Wars. Your Government does. It obviously is not of concern for " EVERYONE " Take Care.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Tragic.

Would it be less tragic if it was a Muslim baby, or a Jewish, or a Yazidi baby ??

The link you provided is basically full of anti-Islam propaganda. Again, ISIS are psychopaths who primarily murder Muslims... All innocent victims of barbarism. ALL tragic.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dazbog
it's ONLY purpose is to inflame the American people to increase their presence in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. This is your Governments desire. American people do not want these Wars. Your Government does. It obviously is not of concern for " EVERYONE " Take Care.

Yes, that is what my OP is suggesting. Obviously the acts depicted are extreme acts of terrorism, but by whom is not clear. What is clear is that the motive behind the video is to inflame hatred.

Don't be played...by the terrorists or your government.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
Tragic.

Would it be less tragic if it was a Muslim baby, or a Jewish, or a Yazidi baby ??

The link you provided is basically full of anti-Islam propaganda. Again, ISIS are psychopaths who primarily murder Muslims... All innocent victims of barbarism. ALL tragic.

Please read my post again. I think we are being played.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
"Never again" they once said I guess it's time for a reckoning.

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sometimes you meet an enemy that is so brutal that you are forced to stoop down to their level to make them learn....... Unfortunately, I think we met that enemy in ISIS... Time to match brutal with brutal, throw out all the rules towards what's "okay" and what is not, in regards to torturing, and we need to catch these guys, punish them, and send them the clips of their friends being tortured and killed... eye for an eye... Maybe two wrongs do make a right here...

Sometimes you need to fight evil with evil...

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
That Pic/Video was from a rocket attack in Syria last year...already been debunked here.

Was it really "debunked?" That decapitation looked pretty clean to me. Although shrapnel can do some pretty wild things sometimes, and it is possible, though.

I saw this pic last year and a few members backed it up...from Syria before IS was even formed...Shrapnel.
The Video here was posted by Fort William in sept 2013...Maybe someone can find evidence that the pic is older?
edit on 26-8-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join