It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Beheads Christian Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
CNN

I accidentally stumbled onto a Christian website that had an article about ISIS beheading Christians in Mosul, namely children. The title of article warned me of graphic pictures and now those images are forever burnt into my head. Genocide is taking place Iraq, the Sunni extremists are killing Kurds, Shiites, Christians, and the Yazidis. Looking, briefly, at those pictures I can understand why ISIS is too extreme for Al Qaeda.

I know there are some of you who don't want to go to war with ISIS and that the US should just stand down... but do you really think that's a good idea?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Iraq in its present state cannot win against ISIS. Syria in its present state cannot win against ISIS. ISIS, just some months back, got their hands on 88 pounds of Uranium. The world needs to step in and take out this threat immediately. NATO was so quick to bomb the hell out of Libya how come the west isn't so quick to bomb the hell out of ISIS?

ISIS wants to murder all of the Yazidis because they think they worship the Devil. After looking at the pictures they posted of beheaded children it's clear to me who worships the Devil.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

i don't support the ISIS i think they are an Evil group ..

but i Feel like this is Propaganda ..

i recall a another incident where their was a claim that woman were participating in "sexual Jihad" ,after many hrs of research i found out it was a propaganda story .

anyway i hope it's not true , but i think a story like this would gain support ..

just saying

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Feel free to do a simple search and see for yourself. I can only hope it's propaganda but this is ISIS, the group so extreme Al Qaeda cut ties with them.

Islamic militants posting online their murderous deeds is not new.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm thankful that you did NOT post a link to the photos of the children who were beheaded. It makes me angry enough to know that ISIS is now sodomizing hundreds of innocent wives, mothers and daughters being held captive in Mosul.

Since ISIS (or whatever they call themselves now) has rapidly surpassed Al-Qaeda as most evil and powerful terrorist group, what's keeping the entire free world from wiping them out while they're still defeatable? Is it really that hard of a decision to make, or that hard to do? Is the world waiting until ISIS kills a specific number of innocent people before a multi-national eradication campaign is launched? The lack of outrage, and large scale pre-emptive action bewilders me.
cwm

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I stumbled across the same site as Swills, and i can confirm his statements......

The article describes the plight of the Christians in Iraq, and indeed, they include extremely graphic images.

ISIS is not human, and needs to be destroyed. We can't just let it grow, for the longer we leave it, the stronger it will become.

I never thought i'd say this, but we need to go to war with ISIS. We need to actively cooperate with not only the Iraqi and Kurdish governments, but the Syrian government too. This is a problem which will not go away.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I have no idea why the US has waited on dealing with ISIS.

Yeah, we funded them against Assad, but that hasn't stopped the US from bombing former allies before.

Was ISIS different when they were killing Muslim children? Why does killing Christian children merit a response when Kurdish, Islamic children don't?

I know this all goes to the bigger picture of what America's role and responsibilities should be in the world.

If we are going t stop one type of evil and allow another type to flourish, then doesn't that make us as guilty?

That being said, I don't see the success in going full-on-rage against all the evil in the world.

We reap what we sow. . . . . .

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's whats been pissing me off about ISIS! Why the hell haven't we smite them? In Syria, we probably helped fund and train them, the evidence is murky but one way or another it probably happened. What's for sure is we weren't going to stop them.

So now they're back in Iraq and stronger than ever. They have billions, BILLIONS, of dollars at their disposal and they're on a murderous spree. The Iraqi gov't can't handle them and want help. Finally the USA is helping but is it enough? We don't need boots on the ground, just bomb these bastards. Bomb their bases and bomb their parading convoys. It's ironic that when they threatened to take the White House they told America to not be cowards and send drones after them but yet, here they are beheading children. How cowardly can you get?

I want ISIS dead, all of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

the group so extreme Al Qaeda cut ties with them.

Care to back that up with some referenced reports or data?

Please?

edit on 10-8-2014 by coastlinekid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

i hear you ..

i hope you can understand that being a student of Knowledge here on ATS i have learned to question EVERYTHING .

and i have to come at this the neutral .

i pray with all my heart that these children were not sacrificed by these animals...

i feel sick to my stomach

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

NATO was so quick to bomb the hell out of Libya how come the west isn't so quick to bomb the hell out of ISIS?

Because the CIA and the Mossad are usually hesitant to kill their own agents.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

This is the first news I've read about ISIS beheading children but that's not to say they didn't behead Muslim, Kurdish, Shiite, or Yazidis children already. Frankly, for me, this isn't about religion, this is about stopping evil. I'm not religions, in fact I don't care for it.

Seeing pictures of murdered children sent me over the edge. I can't even describe the scenes they are so horrendous but it's enough to make me want to fly to Iraq and fight these bastards myself. If only I were Ironman.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I agree that it is imperative to question everything. That said, in regards to the topic at hand, i think the pictures speak for themselves, and i don't really want to entertain my thoughts by trying to source out confirmation of the reports...

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if ISIS has beheaded children...they behead many others. Their track record insists that this is the type of activity they engage in.

It's disgusting.
edit on 10-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid

the group so extreme Al Qaeda cut ties with them.

Care to back that up with some referenced reports or data?

Please?

as a Muslim i can confirm this to be true

link

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid
Heres one LINK

Pretty well known, I think you should go do more research on the subject going by your recent replies..

edit on 10-8-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: daaskapital

agreed , if the very act of killing innocent Muslims and non Muslims is an Act of disbelief according to Islamic teaching then
the ISIS are Not Muslims but rather very evil disgusting monsters , i would be the first to go and fight these sick #s

link   

That is why, with all due respect, I will NOT be watching the video(s) illustrating their horror.

Can I play devils advocate for a moment?

Why is it the US's business? We left Iraq. They didn't want a SOFA Agreement. It's none of our business.

(I actually felt unclean saying that, but I think it should be discussed. With humble apologies)
edit on 10-8-2014 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: coastlinekid

Seriously? A simple search would yield many results.

Al-Qaeda disavows any ties with radical Islamist ISIS group in Syria, Iraq

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I wish I hadn't seen those pictures. I usually always steer clear of such things because I don't want those mental images in my head, but here they are trapped in my memory for eternity.

Are you familiar with ISIS and their history? The short answer is we created them. We created this monster and we are responsible for destroying it.

link   

Wow,...

Lets see,... NPR, Wash Post, and "A U.S. counterterrorism official"...

must be true...

link   

It's interesting that ISIS learned how to use the captured USA high-tech weapons so quickly. The group probably has thousands of American-Trained Iraqi soldiers on the payroll by now. We don't hear anything about Iraqi Army defectors, but there's got to be a growing number of them.

As you said, ISIS is a threat to the long-term stability in the entire region. They won't shoot baby rockets at Israel, like the Hamas military is doing. It will be a serious bombing and with American built fighter planes, high-yield missiles and anything else that is "procured" during their plundering of Iraq.

The world must unite and wipe them out NOW...not after they've achieved some critical mass of destruction!
cwm

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join