It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried About Date Rape? These Guys Have the Nail Polish for You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
The problem that we have here is the "fair game" rule. If i drink so much that i end up passing out, that does not give you permission to put your d**k in me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Having a helluva time and then fingering a guy for rape when he was just following your(not you personally) lead isn't rape either.

How can there be a meeting of the minds without discussion? Drunk body language is garbled.

No prob. Don't get drunk around horny men. Apparently neither can communicate in a meaningful way.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
WOW! Yea, go guys! Great invention!

Another invention I really like for date rape is the
diaphragm like ring that
goes in easily is worn without any discomfort
is easily removed by women
and rips any penis inserted to shreds!

Then there is the electric shock underwear that shocks attackers.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: 00nunya00
Edit: but seriously, "grinding her butt against you"???? That does not mean she wants to have sex with you.

Well if this isn't sign, than what is a sign?

Butt grinding is a sign that means exactly that : I want to sleep with you.
If it isn't, no wonder some men go crazy and don't understand women.

It's like annoying a dog till he bites you and then get the dog killed.

I've slept with girls that I probably wouldn't had if I wasn't drunk, yet I would never say I was abused! It was my responsibility of getting intoxicated in the first place, the concequences are my own. Not always proud but I can't regret.

NO, IT IS NOT AN INDICATION FOR HAVING SEX!!!!

THAT is the entire problem with the attitude in this thread!!!!!

I "sexually provocatively" dance with my GIRLfirends in the club, because THAT'S WHAT DANCING IS. Are you telling me Miley Cyrus deserved to be forced to have sex with Robin Thicke because she twerked with him on stage?!?!

BEING SOBER AND SAYING "YES" TO ALLOWING YOUR "JUNK" IN HER "JUNK" IS WHAT CONSTITUTES LEGAL SEX. Period. Being drunk does not mean you are "clear-headed enough" to say "yes." If you NEED to have her be DRUNK to say "yes" then IT IS RAPE. Come back the next day and see what she says. If it's "yes" and she is sober, then it's sex. If not, it's rape.

PERIOD.

Edit because: Robin Givens is not the same guy as Robin Thicke. :/
edit on 25-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

The problem that we have here is the "fair game" rule. If i drink so much that i end up passing out, that does not give you permission to put your d**k in me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Having a helluva time and then fingering a guy for rape when he was just following your(not you personally) lead isn't rape either.

How can there be a meeting of the minds without discussion? Drunk body language is garbled.

No prob. Don't get drunk around horny men. Apparently neither can communicate in a meaningful way.

I should have the right to get drunk wherever I want to without fear of being drugged, raped, or worse.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

I don't see anyone say anything remotely encouraging other members to rape women just because they're drunk.

If someone has gotten to the blackout point and doesn't remember anything, how can they remember not giving consent or saying no? This is where the slope gets super slippery.

If I was a juror, I would have a hard time convicting someone for raping someone that was blacked out, both parties may have been blacked out for all we know. If a victim was tipsy/drunk and still has memories of the event and clearly stated NO that's for sure rape. How can we be so sure that in the moment both parties weren't willing participators?

I had a drinking problem from self medicating from 2010-2013 and use to drink like a rockstar and blackout all the time, sometimes my husband and friends didn't even realize I had been drinking. How is someone else supposed to know how drunk someone is? The tell tale signs like stumbling and slurring words aren't always that obvious, especially with people that drink all the time and have high tolerances.

Drinking lowers the inhibitions and causes people to do things they normally wouldn't do in their day to day lives. (I am a victim of sexual assault myself and I'm not saying rape is ok, just that there are always many different variables and blacking out from drinking too much is one of them.)
edit on 25-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

I should have the right to get drunk wherever I want to without fear of being drugged, raped, or worse.

Are you rubbing your ass in their crotch? If so, don't come complaining to me.

link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Then no women can go to ANY bar at ANY time and make the LEGAL mistake of getting drunk and not-driving-home.

YOU ARE CONDONING RAPE HERE. PERIOD. SHAME ON YOU.

THAT IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE TO MAKE. PERIOD. GETTING DRUNK AROUND ANYONE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL CONSENT TO SEX. PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

I don't see anyone say anything remotely encouraging other members to rape women just because they're drunk.

If someone has gotten to the blackout point and doesn't remember anything, how can they remember not giving consent or saying no? This is where the slope gets super slippery.

NO, it gets SUPER ILLEGAL. Having sex with someone who is BLACKED OUT is RAPE.

Check your local laws. IT IS RAPE. PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

It's called dirty dancing and it's been popular for some time now, it is not an OK for sex, never has been.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Where are you getting the idea that he is condoning rape and encouraging other members? This topic is very emotional, re read what was written and you'll see he isn't saying rape is ok, not at all.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: edit

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

How is me having a good time on alcohol and passing out even a hint that any human being should try it on sexually with me? If a woman cant physically resist or verbally say no, you should put your genitals away.

link   

Where are you getting the idea that he is condoning rape and encouraging other members? This topic is very emotional, re read what was written and you'll see he isn't saying rape is ok, not at all.

Quote: "If someone goes out and gets tanked of their own accord and then the inhibitions go out the window, no. That's not rape. Though I'm sure there's more than one dude sitting in jail over someone regretting the amount they drank. "

RAPE. Period. Legally, RAPE.

link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

It's called dirty dancing and it's been popular for some time now, it is not an OK for sex, never has been.

So what you're saying is that it's OK for the driver(woman) to start the engine. Rev the engine and then go, "Oops. No, not my thing."

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

How is me having a good time on alcohol and passing out even a hint that any human being should try it on sexually with me? If a woman cant physically resist or verbally say no, you should put your genitals away.

IMO that's a given.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

How can the victim remember saying no if they were blacked out? That's my point, they could have been fine with it in the moment, it's impossible to determine with no memory.

I still don't see where he is condoning and encouraging it, even with that quote.
edit on 25-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

So what you're saying is that it's OK for the driver(woman) to start the engine. Rev the engine and then go, "Oops. No, not my thing."

NO, IT'S NOT, THAT'S WHY PEOPLE CAN BE ARRESTED FOR EVEN STARTING TH CAR WHEN THEY ARE TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE.

Getting the picture yet?!?!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

NO, IT'S NOT, THAT'S WHY PEOPLE CAN BE ARRESTED FOR EVEN STARTING TH CAR WHEN THEY ARE TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE.

Yeah but it looks like a Dali.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

How can the victim remember saying no if they were blacked out? That's my point, they could have been fine with it in the moment, it's impossible to determine with no memory.

Because she was TOO LEGALLY DRUNK TO MAKE THAT DECISION. If you are in doubt of whether a woman is too drunk to legally have sex with you, wait until tomorrow, or give her a LEGAL sobriety test. If you have witnesses to said test, at least you have a LEGAL defense in a court of law.

WHY DO YOU ALL SEE SEX AS SUCH A FUNDAMENTAL LEGAL RIGHT?!?! SEX IS NOT YOUR RIGHT. PERIOD. IT IS YOUR ***PRIVILEGE**** THAT YOU ALONE ARE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THE LEGALITY OF.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Dancing is dancing, reving an engine is a whole other situation.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Yeah but it looks like a Dali.

Can you explain this comment please? Because I don't want to have to argue legal statute with someone who sees sex with a drunk woman as "a grey area" and misunderstand their argument

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join