It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried About Date Rape? These Guys Have the Nail Polish for You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
The problem that we have here is the "fair game" rule. If i drink so much that i end up passing out, that does not give you permission to put your d**k in me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Having a helluva time and then fingering a guy for rape when he was just following your(not you personally) lead isn't rape either.

How can there be a meeting of the minds without discussion? Drunk body language is garbled.

No prob. Don't get drunk around horny men. Apparently neither can communicate in a meaningful way.

I should have the right to get drunk wherever I want to without fear of being drugged, raped, or worse.

Are you rubbing your ass in their crotch? If so, don't come complaining to me.

It's called dirty dancing and it's been popular for some time now, it is not an OK for sex, never has been.

So what you're saying is that it's OK for the driver(woman) to start the engine. Rev the engine and then go, "Oops. No, not my thing."

Dancing is dancing, reving an engine is a whole other situation.

You obviously don't have a Y chromosome. Dude's don't look at it quite the same way. When they get rubbed they're expecting something.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The problem that we have here is the "fair game" rule. If i drink so much that i end up passing out, that does not give you permission to put your d**k in me.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Having a helluva time and then fingering a guy for rape when he was just following your(not you personally) lead isn't rape either.

How can there be a meeting of the minds without discussion? Drunk body language is garbled.

No prob. Don't get drunk around horny men. Apparently neither can communicate in a meaningful way.

I should have the right to get drunk wherever I want to without fear of being drugged, raped, or worse.

It's called dirty dancing and it's been popular for some time now, it is not an OK for sex, never has been.

So what you're saying is that it's OK for the driver(woman) to start the engine. Rev the engine and then go, "Oops. No, not my thing."

You obviously don't have a Y chromosome. Dude's don't look at it quite the same way. When they get rubbed they're expecting something.

If you can't dance the grind without controlling yourself then don't do the grind. Try learning the tango instead.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-8-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Lastly, before i leave this thread for the night, Remember how you belly laugh at middle-eastern men that defend rape by saying stupid sh!t like "She wasnt wearing a head scarf, i couldnt help myself" Or "She was walking through the streets without the protection of a male - practically asking for it"

What your laughing at is the actual psyche of a male raised in a society where women are not people.

When you try and depend rape in the west by saying "Well, she WAS grinding on me" - You're in the same territory as those dumb motherf**ker's mentioned above. No one care's how horny you are, it's irrelevant. I couldnt care if you are a 22 year old virgin male who has his first ever opportunity to sleep with a girl who is currently passed out and sleeping with the coats.

You simply cannot assume that because she grinded on you while dancing or gave you a look from across the room, her night cannot end without your end violating her.

Good night!

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

If you can't dance the grind without controlling yourself then don't do the grind.

I don't know what a woman is going to do on the floor. Are you assuming we do? The opposite response. Don't want unwanted male attention, don't funk their junk.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

If you can't dance the grind without controlling yourself then don't do the grind.

I don't know what a woman is going to do on the floor. Are you assuming we do? The opposite response. Don't want unwanted male attention, don't funk their junk.

Just tell her, I don't do the grind because I can't control my urges.
edit on 25-8-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What it seems like to me is:

- Some women want to feel "sexy"

- Some men want sex

- Some women don't want sex

If a woman starts to grind up on my in a club, I'm going to assume she finds me physically attractive. Does this instantly mean she wants to have sex with me? Maybe? I'm not going to assume that, but in my mind her actions are highly indicative of someone who is sexually aroused.

So women want to do all the tell tale signs that men associate with sexytime but don't want to feel pressure to have sex?

It isn't all just "innocent flippant fun" to some guys. Some men see those actions as an invitation to have sex -- because dancing in that manner arouses them sexually. You can't throw wood on a fire and then claim you didn't know that the fire might burn higher/hotter/bigger.

What I'm seeing is an excuse given to *some* women for being willfully ignorant of male sexual triggers.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wait, I'm getting confused here...

So a woman can drink to the point of blacking out after leading a guy on all night, and is completely innocent....because SHE chose to drink to excess and lose her mental wheretoall, but if a man loses his judgement under the same circumstances it's HIS fault?

Sounds like a dangerous double standard.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

You know what's funny? That's how I start out all of my conversations with women.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

You know what's funny? That's how I start out all of my conversations with women.

Don't get laid much then?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You know, that would have been more apt if I didn't hear Sterling saying it.

What I'm seeing is an excuse given to *some* women for being willfully ignorant of male sexual triggers.

Pretty much how I see it.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Insult. Perfect. The beginning of a failed argument.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
What it seems like to me is:

- Some women want to feel "sexy"

- Some men want sex

- Some women don't want sex

If a woman starts to grind up on my in a club, I'm going to assume she finds me physically attractive. Does this instantly mean she wants to have sex with me? Maybe? I'm not going to assume that, but in my mind her actions are highly indicative of someone who is sexually aroused.

So women want to do all the tell tale signs that men associate with sexytime but don't want to feel pressure to have sex?

It isn't all just "innocent flippant fun" to some guys. Some men see those actions as an invitation to have sex -- because dancing in that manner arouses them sexually. You can't throw wood on a fire and then claim you didn't know that the fire might burn higher/hotter/bigger.

Wow.

Wow.

The responses in this thread are just eye-opening.

I thought I lived in America, in the GD-21st century.

Let me advise you quote-unquote "men" what your rights are (because I never thought I would have to advise "men" of their rights, only BOYS):

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE SEX UNLESS A WOMAN IS CONTINUALLY AND LEGALLY GIVING YOU PERMISSION, AND THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE LEGALLY-DRUNK WOMEN.

That is all. It's pretty simple.

Try to get that through your heads. LEGALLY. CONTINUALLY. If, in the middle, her sober-self says "Stop" or "no" then YOU STOP. PERIOD.

If she is drunk to the legal limit, YOU DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER AT ALL NO MATTER HOW MUCH SHE ASKS YOU TO. PERIOD.

Someone who is not legally-capacitated cannot "ask" you to do something you will be legally acquitted of later. THAT IS WHY YOU CANNOT HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN OR COMA PATIENTS OR THE LEGALLY MENTALLY-DISABLED.

PERIOD.

Quit with these disgusting excuses. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING HONORABLE, LET ALONE LAW-ABIDING MEN. PERIOD.

edit on 25-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2014 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

I am a woman
and stand by what I said, there are always variables. I'm not going to derail this thread by arguing back and forth. We will agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

7-up just shot up my nose, when I read that and couldn't contain my laughter...entrepid, I think you got owned

link   

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Insult. Perfect. The beginning of a failed argument.

I was asking a question, it was not a judgement. Fail.

link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm as confused as you I think.

So I'm blackout drunk. A woman is blackout drunk. We end up having sex. Who raped who?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TycoonBarnaby
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I'm as confused as you I think.

So I'm blackout drunk. A woman is blackout drunk. We end up having sex. Who raped who?

If you can both prove you were black-out drunk, then there are NO rape charges filed, or TWO rape charges filed, because NEITHER of you were giving legal consent.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Have you watched 'so you think you can dance'? The grinding is just part of the dance, nothing more.

That's psy-ops sht trying to tell us grinding is something normal.
Well no it isn't, it's not just dancing.

What next, the dick 360 degrees spin?
Oh, sorry, it's just part of the act.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Well, I mean guys want sex, and I'm sure women do too -- so what is with all the games? Men don't really care much for games.

I think what it comes down to is an utter lack of both sides of the argument to try to understand the other's perspective. Men treat women like how they want to be treated, and women expect men to treat them like how other women would?

I'm not going to grind up on a girl in a club just for "fun" if she's not attractive to me. Usually (and this sounds horrible) men only associate with women that they would sleep with.

*Darth Vader Voice* .... "Men, *breath* search your feelings...*breath* you know this to be true..."

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

EXACTLY!!!!!!

7-up just shot up my nose, when I read that and couldn't contain my laughter...entrepid, I think you got owned

I'm not allowed THOSE comebacks.
It's a bitch sucky thing. Sorry. Just being part of the vagenda.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join