It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS and Bible Prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Abaddon is Apollyon, the angel of the abyss in revelations 9/11 and is NOT CHRIST, which is Higher Mind and the instructions on how to achieve Higher Mind and the new testament is actually a compilation of the hidden positive inner workings of the gnosis in the old testament.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Abaddon is the destroying angel throughout scripture. Ab is Father and Addon is Adon, Adonis, Adonai. Adonai is the son of deity, just as Apollo is the son of Zeus. Adon means lord. The angel of the Lord is Abaddon, or father of Adon.

The story of Adonis is the same story of the risen son of deity. He is the god of rebirth. Just as baptism is rebirth and resurrection, all of these stories are related.

In Greek mythology, Adonis was a mortal male of incredible beauty and a polyamourous lover. Seen as an archetypal life-death-rebirth figure, Adonis was closely connected to the seasons and came to be recognized in Greek religion as an ever-youthful, annually-renewed vegetation deity.
LINK

I am not saying the Son of God theme is not true, but we need to step back and define the words from their sources. Abaddon is one of the Angels of the Lord that is responsible for His decisions to destroy humanity from time to time.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
ISIS may or may not be an instrument of prophecy. There are things that have to happen in the ME in order for prophecy to fulfill. If ISIS fulfills one or more of these things directly or enables them indirectly, they are instrument of prophecy.

My suspicion is that their rise is not a normal thing in a sane world. What kind of group fuels itself solely on the hatred and murder of every extant group in the region surrounding it and continues to pick up so many converts? That doesn't mean that a verse in the Bible directly references ISIS, but it might mean that they have their part to play.

I don't see anything in scripture that even remotely references ISIS as important except as an example of the conquering white horse. That entire region is Muslim dominant, so I'm not at all surprised that they are so easily getting so many converts. The Koran, the Muslim "holy" book makes the case for Islamic Jihad as I pointed out in the video, so of course, a Muslim would have no problem at all with what ISIS is doing. Beyond the white horse, ISIS has nothing else in common with scripture.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

Ok, and he didn't explain how exactly ISIS is representative of the angels loosed in the Euphrates river. Before we even get to that point, the beast has to be loosed from the bottomless pit, which obviously hasn't happened yet, so this is just another example of fear mongering Christians grasping at straws.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

wow what a connection!

UR was the first Pharaoh and Narmer was the 2nd, if my memory serves me right.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

with regard to the gate name...from what I understand the phonics was the key. That is why they had 'secret' names... it was important to pronounce the word correctly.

for eg:
Narmer would equate to EN AH MER EH AR

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

this thread should be moved from BTS to ATS section...
it is a great topic and very interesting...

where did undo post 'stargates are real' thread?

could go in there?

edit on CDT02uSun, 24 Aug 2014 14:37:40 -05003740pm235 by Thurisaz because: format

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

No idea, I guess this is up to the administrators.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
the angels in the euphrates:

where does it say in the bible are angels bound? in the abyss.
the abyss is the abzu. the abzu/abyss is the bottomless pit. it is IN the euphrates river.
or rather, UNDER the euphrates river

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
the angels in the euphrates:

where does it say in the bible are angels bound? in the abyss.
the abyss is the abzu. the abzu/abyss is the bottomless pit. it is IN the euphrates river.
or rather, UNDER the euphrates river

Well, it doesn't actually say that the pit is in the Euphrates, but in any case, Apollyon has to be released first before we even get to the angels in the Euphrates river.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Thanks, that was a pretty decent explanation and I found it interesting enough to want to watch your video.

I'm trouble and disaffected. I'm 35, so can't be considered 'youthful', but I'm still young. I love gaming.Yet, you won't find me hacking off someone's head.

If the bible predicted that some psychos would use another religion to murder and massacre like possessed maniacs, there might be a case.

So far, I think the world is in relatively stable period of history in the grand scheme of war, pestilence, famine etc. when you take into account even our best records.

Forgive me, but I started o flick through the clip once I saw will smith and his feral spawn.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Thanks, that was a pretty decent explanation and I found it interesting enough to want to watch your video.

I'm trouble and disaffected. I'm 35, so can't be considered 'youthful', but I'm still young. I love gaming.Yet, you won't find me hacking off someone's head.

If the bible predicted that some psychos would use another religion to murder and massacre like possessed maniacs, there might be a case.

So far, I think the world is in relatively stable period of history in the grand scheme of war, pestilence, famine etc. when you take into account even our best records.

Forgive me, but I started o flick through the clip once I saw will smith and his feral spawn.

I think we're just getting started with the four horsemen as of right now. That clip of the movie After Earth with Will Smith was to illustrate that movies like this is just more programming for the time of the pale horse, who is sent forth to wreck havoc with the "beasts of the earth", meaning that wild animal attacks will become expected as a daily occurrence like never before.
edit on 25-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

When the world is on its knees begging for a solution, then the antichrist will arrive posing as the savior. And his arrival will not be a quiet one. There will be a violent global earthquake that will lay to waste the world's infrastructure. There will be a thick cloud of black smoke rising out of the earth. When you this happening, then you will know that that the bottomless pit has opened and the antichrist and his army of angels has been unleashed.

Yes.

Scripture says Damascus will be laid waste this is Syria, to the Northeast of Israel's border. ISIS has been in Syria and Iraq with their blood lust. I wonder how this will play out? I watch Biblical Prophecy play out right in front of our eyes.

I haven't watched your video yet, but had to reply first.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

When the world is on its knees begging for a solution, then the antichrist will arrive posing as the savior. And his arrival will not be a quiet one. There will be a violent global earthquake that will lay to waste the world's infrastructure. There will be a thick cloud of black smoke rising out of the earth. When you this happening, then you will know that that the bottomless pit has opened and the antichrist and his army of angels has been unleashed.

Yes.

Scripture says Damascus will be laid waste this is Syria, to the Northeast of Israel's border. ISIS has been in Syria and Iraq with their blood lust. I wonder how this will play out? I watch Biblical Prophecy play out right in front of our eyes.

I haven't watched your video yet, but had to reply first.

I think Syria and the rest of the nations that are prophesied to fall like dominoes are also all in line with the four horsemen. At the very least, we are already seeing a partial fulfillment of those prophecies, and Revelation makes a good case that those prophecies will likely be finished before the beast is released from the pit. So we can safely conclude given whats already happening that all hell will continue to break loose before the son of perdition arrives like Revelation states.
edit on 25-8-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

In line just like Psalm 83

With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”

13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name.

17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

List of Nations: Who they are today.

I'm sure you already know this. It's getting close isn't it?

posted on Aug, 26 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo

In line just like Psalm 83

With one mind they plot together;
they form an alliance against you—
6 the tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites,
of Moab and the Hagrites,
7 Byblos, Ammon and Amalek,
Philistia, with the people of Tyre.
8 Even Assyria has joined them
to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

9 Do to them as you did to Midian,
as you did to Sisera and Jabin at the river Kishon,
10 who perished at Endor
and became like dung on the ground.
11 Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb,
all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
12 who said, “Let us take possession
of the pasturelands of God.”

13 Make them like tumbleweed, my God,
like chaff before the wind.
14 As fire consumes the forest
or a flame sets the mountains ablaze,
15 so pursue them with your tempest
and terrify them with your storm.
16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name.

17 May they ever be ashamed and dismayed;
may they perish in disgrace.
18 Let them know that you, whose name is the Lord—
that you alone are the Most High over all the earth.

List of Nations: Who they are today.

I'm sure you already know this. It's getting close isn't it?

There seems to be a common misconception out there that Psalm 83 is an actual prophecy, the video below discusses why this is not necessarily the case.

The Psalm 83 "War" Problem :

top topics

<< 1   >>

join