It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS and Bible Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
In light of the ever increasing hype concerning ISIS, I felt it necessary to give my thoughts in this video on the whole situation and why I'm not too concerned about them in relation to end times Prophecy.

ISIS and Bible Prophecy:

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Do you really watch Fox News?

Any chance of a synopsis? Expecting folk to watch a 20 min video (your 20 min video) seems a bit unessesery.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
Do you really watch Fox News?

Any chance of a synopsis? Expecting folk to watch a 20 min video (your 20 min video) seems a bit unessesery.

I could have just written down everything I said in the video for you all to read, but I feel video format has more of an impact and I just have more fun making videos.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

You mention Abaddon. Ab is Father. Addon is Adon, Adonis, Adonai. The father of Adonai is the final definition. Just like Abimelech, Melech means King. Ab means Father. Abimelech is the father of the king, or the king's father. Adonai is the Son of Deity from antiquity.

I am not saying that Jesus Father is the destroying angel, but we should be careful where we look for the delusion that is coming on mankind. It may very well be something different than what we think. Who has promised to destroy the authority of mankind?

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Note that the Father is given the kingdom after all dominion, authority and power are destroyed. The sequence of our future is held in this passage. God and Jesus are two separate realities. One is working for the others intent. I am not saying this is a bad thing, just that it can be defined. It could very well be that we must first destroy ourselves before God can remake us into a holy nature again.

The problem is this: We lack any presuppositions to know the story's intent from the description of events. All key defining factors are a mystery to us. Who is God fighting? Who is God? Who is the Son? What is their reality like compared to ours? Why are they at war? Why does death reign? Too many missing presuppositions.

Men fight each other due to the influence of a third catalyst. It is clear that man has an adversary that is intentionally dividing us to destroy us. Again, we need presuppositions to know. Apart from this, we can never know the true enemy. We can only speculate, which is what we have always done.

It's worth mentioning that Sodom was destroyed by the destroying angel (Abaddon). Also, the one that killed the firstborn in Egypt:

Hebrews 11:28

By faith he kept the Passover and the application of blood, so that the destroyer (Destroying Angel) of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel.

Destroying Angel Scripture

Traditionally, the one claiming to be the savior is the same one causing the need for salvation. It would appear that God has orchestrated this from the beginning. Again, what is the motivation and what are the presuppositions?

edit on 24-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ISIS may or may not be an instrument of prophecy. There are things that have to happen in the ME in order for prophecy to fulfill. If ISIS fulfills one or more of these things directly or enables them indirectly, they are instrument of prophecy.

My suspicion is that their rise is not a normal thing in a sane world. What kind of group fuels itself solely on the hatred and murder of every extant group in the region surrounding it and continues to pick up so many converts? That doesn't mean that a verse in the Bible directly references ISIS, but it might mean that they have their part to play.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
isis is nothing but a humanitarian speed bump.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC
I could have just written down everything I said in the video for you all to read, but I feel video format has more of an impact and I just have more fun making videos.

Synopsis

This isn't YouTube

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Is there a chance that you could give us a quick rundown in your OP about what the video is about, if someone doesn't want to sit through all that?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i traced abaddon to apollo. ab in mesoopotamian dialect means water. add a b prefix and it means gate. for example:
b-ab-el means the gate (abyss=water gate) of el. in texts that predate the bible, it was babilu, which is gate of the gods.

el=il.

il was from the god EN.LIL
it goes like this
EN.LIL
LIL
IL
ILU
EL
AL

enlil's name was the generic god word of mesopotamia. it doesn't mean that every being with il or el or al, in its name is enlil. however, enlil, from what i can tell, is the bad guy.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

it is interesting that the movement is called ISIS also.

do you think it correlates to ancient history?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

it is interesting that the movement is called ISIS also.

do you think it correlates to ancient history?

in the story of the tower of babel from the ancient text, ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA (enmerkar is nimrod), enmerkar offers to rebuild the temple to inana following the devastation of the black sea flood. i theorized at some point that inana, who was a daughter of enlil, was in fact, isis. however, more data suggests that the name isis predates inana as well, so in this respect she may have been named that for some reason yet unknown, after a much older isis.

in exchange for nimrod rebuilding the temple, she would put the people in his charge. thousands of people were enslaved to nimrod, as a result. at this point, enki, who created humans and saved some of them from the flood event, and who was an enemy of enlil, had a meeting regarding the rebuilding of the tower with unnamed companions. it was determined that they needed to stop enlil's world order, so this resulted in the "confusion" of languages.

if you do some study on the language changes, it appears people were suddenly suffering with a form of dyslexia. what was formally a "b," became a "p" or even a "d" instead. z's became s's as well. for example, abzu became apsu.
edit on 24-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

thank you for the info. When I started reading about ISIS, straight away I thought of Egypt. Very intriguing the choice of words. It is hard not to make that kind of connection.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
there's a bit more to the story that i've learned from studying the works of other scholars. there's a good chance that nimrod was a nephal / nephil, as he became a MIGHTY ONE after he was already born. in effect, in exchange for refurbishing worship of inana, nimrod was gifted with something that made him not human anymore. the information also suggests that he escaped to abydos (look at that etymology. more on that in a second), where he founded the pharaonic dynasties of egypt, calling himself osiris (asir). however, ham (khem) had already re-settled egypt after the flood. this is where everything gets murky and the trail goes cold.

the etymology of abydos is interesting.
remember earlier i mentioned abzu? well abzu was an early term for abyss. the abyss is the bottomless pit.
and theoretically, is the gate of the gods (remember the bottomless pit has a gate that is unlocked in the prophecy by a being that comes down from the sky). anyway, abydos was originally abzu. in the original egyptian it was spelled abdju, the dj was pronounced "z", so abzu. that confused me till i realized nimrod had re-named it after babel, the gate of the gods. abzu was name of the abyss gate itself, that was in the tower of babel. i wondered how he managed to get a gate if the gate had been reburied when the tower of babel was destroyed. and realized there must be more than one.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

thank you for the info. When I started reading about ISIS, straight away I thought of Egypt. Very intriguing the choice of words. It is hard not to make that kind of connection.

It's what I thought it was all about before in the first few days before hearing the hype on the news. A strange thing to call themselves if they don't want to be associated with an Egyptian goddess. Makes you wonder if it was even them that came up with it in the first place...

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
p.s. if you dyslexic flip babel you get papel.
use the arabic variant god word -al, and you get papal.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
oh and one more p.s. nimrod's pharaonic title would've been narmer.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

Ok, basically Isis is merely one example of the four horsemen in action, the white horse in particular who goes forth to conquer, America is another example of the white horse. None of the four horsemen are representative of the antichrist. The four horsemen is all about what happens before he arrives, that the turmoil we see in the world will get worse. When the world is on its knees begging for a solution, then the antichrist will arrive posing as the savior. And his arrival will not be a quiet one. There will be a violent global earthquake that will lay to waste the world's infrastructure. There will be a thick cloud of black smoke rising out of the earth. When you this happening, then you will know that that the bottomless pit has opened and the antichrist and his army of angels has been unleashed.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
oh and one more p.s. nimrod's pharaonic title would've been narmer.
Thank you for the interesting information.I love history and the more i learn the more i realize that people haven't really changed a lot all throughout the history and we still continue the same patterns and confront the same problems, and it seems like we either don't want to learn from the past mistakes or we do not know the history very well to use it in our favor,which in both cases makes me sad.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
well if you think that's interesting:

so far i've given you the name of the babel gate in babylonian times
the name of the babel gate in akkadian times
the name of the babel gate in the time of apostle john while imprisoned on the isle of patmos
but i haven't given you the name of the gate in sumerian times.
and here it is

KA.DINGIR.RA

so all you etymologists and ancient history researchers, what does ka.dingir.ra
mean. remember, that's babel. remember the components of babel (gate of god or gate of gods)

edit on 24-8-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join