It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm starting to scare myself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cado angelus

What is that British Military saying:

"Fit to Fight and Keen to Kill"

You are choosing to feed the Bad Wolf (of hate), chose to feed the Good Wolf (they are people like me who want to be happy and free).

Best Wishes

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I don't like what's happening anymore than you but I don't pull on a uniform everyday to fight the "threat" my government created.

If you throw stones at your neighbours dog for long enough, it's gonna bite you at some point.

edit on 23-8-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Reluctantly I must say there is no grey area as a student of history it must be said that the Crusades embodied all that is evil in man as religious wars do, but what has manifested in the middle east with beheadings,cruxifictions etc is also backed by promises to attack us on our home soil sooner probably than later.These madmen have made their intentions clear just as Hitler did I hate war but the quicker this evil is put to the sword probably the better.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

no but you bare the freedoms your so called "government" created; in practice should not be defined separately by its people. Sad times, but we will prevail i assure you our interests are truly at stake i dont care if you wear a uniform. Let me ask you, do you fight for social equality and the welfare of you brother. Are you a care taker of society and shun war? If so i love you for this and would die for this, our interests are for that of all people not just you and I but there are people who hate us with every inch of there being and would destroy our loves and passions if the chance arose. That is why people like you and me both have a function and purpose, dont ever forget that. I dont advocate hate and destruction i do however advocate the protection of the innocent and the one who love and create.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Maps are deceiving. Look at those thin lines- they follow roads. You need two units, one at either end of the road, and no organized resistance in between, and your presence at two freeway cutoffs looks like control of a line hundreds of miles long. Let's see isis leave their keys in the car and walk away at any point on that line, then I'll agree they control it if the car is still there in 48 hours.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The constantly reducing freedoms....

It's funny that the freedoms you fight for will be further undermined by the very enemy you're protecting us from.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

i agree an Orwellian world is very possible and we must remain vigilant to insure our interest as a society are protected. This is what i stand for and you as well. Time is the measure of morality, and what is right today may be wrong tomorrow. You and i must keep our love of society and freedom alive to fight not only outside threats but even more so the threats from inside that seek only to protect the interest of the echelon but my friend time is on our side. Freedom and love will prevail dont become so apathetic and cynical to think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Being afraid to be afraid of something you should be afraid of...

Interesting. You should explore deeper, why and/or how you have been conditioned to be so tolerant of an inherently dangerous thing known as Islam.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Who?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

So when martial law kicks in in America you're taking off the uniform?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yes inherently dangerous... when it's not busy revolutionizing civilization with such purely destructive concepts as Algebra and the number zero.

Oh and although they didn't invent it exactly, What language do you think the word alcohol comes from? We found better if less constructive uses for their chemistry equipment and weren't even creative enough to name what we were distilling, so we just named it after the equipment we borrowed. Ironically the Arabic word we use for that wonderful liquid originally meant powder.

However silly and destructive they look to you, we've got them beat in that department. Granted it's been a rough few hundred years for them and the ones who haven't been given a chance to get back on their feet are really pissed, but we could work this out. Sooner or later we will- that'll be Realpolitik when China starts moving West, and we're gonna find out that our racist butts like them even more than the Japanese. 40 years tops. I'll be dying of lung cancer so tell yourself I told you so when the fights over and we become friends.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

if it happens i will fight for the people, why do you attack me? Why do you doubt my intentions dose my uniform offend you? In the event of a Marshall law i stand with our society and what our need as a people are. If my government becomes so separate as to endanger my people you better believe i have a 5.56 with a name.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

That all sounds wonderful not much point in debating Islam here or now. Unfortunately we don't have that much time to see how your scenarios play out.

It is what it is, or whatever you choose to believe.

Interesting perspective nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Get an FN Scar 7.62 it will accept AK 47 magazines from all those dead terrorist bodies-in all seriousness I have seen the moderators attempts for us not to tar all with the same brush I agree with the girl on the ATS radio its time to end political correctness and study true history which is that Mohammed fought battles and his modus operandi was convert or die...if we dont act soon there will be hell to pay.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Well I do have to work tomorrow but I doubt that's what your ominous warning that time is short means. So what, a bunch of pissed off guys who are literally as far away from America as you can get without going the wrong direction are gonna bring their AKs over here and kill me? Or we're going over there and that's why there's gonna be a problem? Either way we've got time for you to substantiate the things you say or else admit that it was racist drivel and you got carried away.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

After reading all the threads here, I have come to the conclusion that you are an ass. You hijack a thread just to start arguments and insult posters. You call others racist, insult someone because they are in the military, defend ISIS because someone threw rocks at them? Martial law? Are you living in some state of paranoia? It is cowards like you that will not stand up for what is right and defend good against evil. I agree with a previous thread poster, why don't you go to Iraq and mingle with ISIS, lets see how long it takes for you to loose your sense of fairness...or your head. The members of ISIS are pigs, they have no honor, integrity or sense of humanity, they are the scourge of the earth

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I understand you don't just wear the uniform to protect the US from ISIS.
I also don't have anything against you or it.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

If I am opposed to the Catholic church, am I racist?

It isn't the greater good I am seeing within, it is the greater evils. And frankly the evils within the Catholic church are no less disturbing and disgusting.

Go ahead, consider me a racist if you want... But, you know the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: govmule

originally posted by: EA006

After reading all the threads here, I have come to the conclusion that you are an ass. You hijack a thread just to start arguments and insult posters. You call others racist, insult someone because they are in the military, defend ISIS because someone threw rocks at them? Martial law? Are you living in some state of paranoia? It is cowards like you that will not stand up for what is right and defend good against evil. I agree with a previous thread poster, why don't you go to Iraq and mingle with ISIS, lets see how long it takes for you to loose your sense of fairness...or your head. The members of ISIS are pigs, they have no honor, integrity or sense of humanity, they are the scourge of the earth

You're writing this from the frontline where you're also fighting right now?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Nor I against you.. I understand your concern and your love and passion for the people is honorable you don't want the government to encroach upon then people nothing wrong with that and you serve an honorable role in functioning society. Just dont become so focused as to have blinders on other pressing concerns
edit on 23-8-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join