It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"These protesters should be put down like a rabid dog the first night."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
And another police officer suspended for post made on Facebook

GLENDALE, Mo. (KMOV.com) -- An officer with the Glendale Police Department was suspended following a series of inappropriate Facebook posts, police said in a news release Friday.

The officer, Matthew Pappert, allegedly made several posts criticizing Ferguson protesters and rioters.

In one post, Pappert allegedly writes, "These protesters should be put down like a rabid dog the first night." There are reportedly five inappropriate posts.

kmov

Anyone noticing a trend yet?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Anyone noticing a trend yet?

yep stupidity..posting that kind of garbage on FB....

yes Quite a disturbing pattern of hate and intolerance

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The trend is that Facebook sucks and so do arrogant, angry LEOs.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
here is a link to all his posts, or his offensive racist posts.

link

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Take away the "Jack" Boots and the body armor and of course the high powered rifles too. Remove the all black look to the uniforms and the cars or tanks or whatever your local police are now driving.

Now add a nice blue uniform, complete with black tie up shoes. The body armor is no more but now it is called people relations.....(101).

Bring back the colored police cars and trucks with anything but almost all black as a paint job.
Lets go back to a shotgun in the trunk and a pistol in the holster up front.

Hell yes I see a trend here and it is not a good one either.

S&F

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There are always going to be a few cops with that attitude. Some settle down after a while, some say things that they would probably not do, and others get worse the longer they work.

The majority of police are good people, well maybe not the federal ones. I don't know any FBI agents but I do know one guy that was a civil service agent in Washington. He was a nice guy but I wouldn't want to get him pissed off when he was at work guarding whoever he was assigned to guard.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

He puts out on a Public Forum the very reasons why he should be taken off the force! What A Freakin.... I don't want to resort to name calling but this guy definitely has some problems!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ferguson is bringing out the best of everybody it seems.

Has anybody found this guy's Facebook page ?

I think it's "deleted".

Scapegoats a-plenty.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
here is a link to all his posts, or his offensive racist posts.

link

Ugh. From the Daily Caller link:

He has been an officer since 2008. Pappert received the 2009 City of Glendale Community Service Award and the 2013 Kirkwood American Legion Post and Kirkwood Optimist Club Public Safety Award.

Wonderful! Awards and all.

According to the City of Glendale 2013 Annual Report, Pappert is a firearms instructor and part of the Crisis Intervention Team.

Beaton also said that if events like Ferguson were to happen in Glendale, Pappert would likely be a responder.

Sounds like exactly the kind of person you wouldn't want responding to any incident, let alone while wearing a badge and carrying a gun.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I agree with you 100%, the comments on twitter and most of the live feeds show that the USA has a huge problem with racism.

Now the kkk are arguing with each other over who can represent Wilson fundraising.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Until LEO are prosecuted for violence and abuse of power it will not stop, it will get worse. Thank God for video camera's! Cops lie all the time, they are trained to deceive people into admitting some type of guilt. When confronted by police, be polite and respectable, but, DO NOT OFFER information, ask for an attorney if you are detained.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Did you see the cop that got arested in OKC for serial rape....yep...thhats a hoot

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
"These protesters" who: Even the peaceful ones? The press and alt press involved?

They deserve suspended for it. Not only is it an ignorant attempt overall knowing anyone can read what they post but it's furthering agenda at play which is starting to seem more apparent with some of them. They are giving themselves away anyway. Now people will know the truth of how they really feel about people in opposition to their actions.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I cannot deny that there are some serious issues in the LEO community and the cops need to be held accountable, but have you seen the riot footage?

It's not just the police that need to wake the f**k up! We have a serious problem here and it goes for both the police and the citizens.

The police and the citizens need to work together to fix our problems.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I see a problem. Someone is telling the police "look how crazy everyone is"; then turns around and tells the people "look how crazy The police are". Meanwhile we are none the wiser.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eyemin
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I see a problem. Someone is telling the police "look how crazy everyone is"; then turns around and tells the people "look how crazy The police are". Meanwhile we are none the wiser.

Can we not control how we, as citizens, interact with the police? We have the upper hand, yet we throw it away with emotional bull# and confrontational rhetoric!

We still have the power but we are too stupid to use it.

edit on 8/22/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/22/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not trying to excuse a thing, but often people let their alligator mouths overload their hummingbird a.. butt. lol

What one says, while important, is no where near as important as one's actions. It is quite possible that this officer behaved as a model officer on the job, and then blew off frustrations in social media. Dumb...no doubt.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
well now they are waving around signs that say "ISIS here" I'd say the best or worst is yet to come.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join