It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"These protesters should be put down like a rabid dog the first night."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: LDragonFire

If you're that stupid to post something like that after all the negative press about the police, you definitely shouldn't be carrying a gun nor be on the police force!

if that is how he really feels about people he most certainly shouldn't be carrying a gun let alone use one for work

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Is everybody starting to get the message that the wrong personalities are acting as LEOs.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'll have to say as a non-user of social media

which he/she posts on one of the larger internet discussion communities...

edit:

see below on page

"The Above Top Secret Web site is a wholly owned social content community of The Above Network, LLC."
edit on 8/23/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I cannot deny that there are some serious issues in the LEO community and the cops need to be held accountable, but have you seen the riot footage?

It's not just the police that need to wake the f**k up! We have a serious problem here and it goes for both the police and the citizens.

The police and the citizens need to work together to fix our problems.

Agreed but if we fix the police problem, I thing it would be a giant leap toward fixing the citizen problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

It's different for cops, lawmakers for obvious reasons. They are paid by taxpayers and invested with trust to carry out their duties equally.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Are those people who're holding 'ISIS signs' members of the group ISIS? If so, then there's something terroristic brewing in Ferguson. Has the BPP joined ISIS? Anyone know? As for the cops saying dumb stuff; they're human. They say dumb things to in the heat of the moment when emotions are running high. Is it inappropriate? Yes. All sides are being inappropriate, if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

People really need to pay more attention

Brilliant post, it says it all nice and tidy in one package.

Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join