It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Mortar Bomb Kills Four-Year-Old Child!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
OMG!!!!!

Seriously.....Israel has killed around 200 Palestinian children since this started so......

Whether 1 child has been killed or 200. Now, no one can say Hamas is innocent. Hamas is a terrorist organization provocateur. Screw them.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So Israel has lost 4 innocent civilians and Gaza has lost about 2000.... if you believe Israel's numbers, though I suspect they're like the US military and "don't do body counts."

I'm with Galloway and a lot of other politicians. Israel is the most out-of-control terrorist state on the planet right now and it must be bullying by the US, France and Britain that keeps anyone else from intervening.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

OMG!!!!!

Seriously.....Israel has killed around 200 Palestinian children since this started so......

Whether 1 child has been killed or 200. Now, no one can say Hamas is innocent. Hamas is a terrorist organization provocateur. Screw them.

Why don't you say what you truly mean, you want all of Palestine under Israeli rule with all Palestinians dead, Hamas is merely the focal point for Israel to achieve it's true objectives.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Joneselius

Clarify my stance? Ok....no kids deserve to die in a war. Simply pointing out that 1 died on one side and the OP seems to think this is horrendous yet doesn't mention how many have died on the other. If it is just the children dying that makes war sad, then why is the OP only speaking of a single child that died? Shouldn't this be about ALL of the children that died...not just one sided.

lol, you're not seriously trying to say that no one has been screaming about the pali children getting killed, are you?

OP states it's the first one that died.
to make it even, we will need 1000 more threads screaming about this 1 child.
but it is only an israeli kid. just 1 so this should be all that will be written.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

The slaughter of children will not deter the birth right claimed by Jews in their magic scroll. The borders of the so-called biblical land grant is much larger than the size of the current state of Israel.

A Zionist will assert this birthright and defend it at all costs. All costs. Including murder of every man woman and child on the land they claim.

The God of Israel and Islam are brutal killers and soaked in the blood of humans.

Come at me shills.

and may God have mercy on their souls.

hey, times are tough. people getting gunned down in mosques and churches blown up with people inside, kids getting their heads cut off, gorilla boy gets shot by a cop, AWG, chemtrails, false flag this and that, ukraine, left/right, golf, NWO, take your pick. any one of them will affect your life more.

hell, what's the big deal about a few deaths?

what makes them so special? huh?
that the whole f'n world has to take sides?

piss on the lot of em'.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: tinner07

The problem when fighting muslims is they are cowards and cower in civilian clothing and hide amongst civilians.

You must not realize that the IDF is totally integrated with the civilian population of Israel. Bases in neighborhoods etc. I guess they both use the same tactic. One side has all the effective weapons.

they wear different clothes when fighting and it sucks to be a pali fighter.

lol, "one side has all the effective weapons"

i'm sure you would love to see all out bloody war, evenly matched.
who would you put your money on?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain

So Israel has lost 4 innocent civilians and Gaza has lost about 2000.... if you believe Israel's numbers, though I suspect they're like the US military and "don't do body counts."

I'm with Galloway and a lot of other politicians. Israel is the most out-of-control terrorist state on the planet right now and it must be bullying by the US, France and Britain that keeps anyone else from intervening.

they should be busy with ISIS.
israel can take care of itself.

maybe the pali's can move in with ISIS?
they have lots of room and money.

probably won't have many jews around to kill but i bet they can make do with christians and other muslims.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

In that same magic scroll, the concept of scapegoats was born.

Hamas, the perfect one. Whenever Israel needs breathing room, they come up right on queue. And broadcast it to the world to boot.

While normal Palestinians and Israelis both get the shaft. You rarely hear about them.

When can we start taking about the Holocaust, and Zionism? It is starting to seem like they are one in the same. How can such a lesson be lost, after only 3 years?

Unless... it was planned for an agenda. One planned long before the Zionist, Winston Churchill, pushed for war. Cough, Germanys new currency system, cough.

edit on 23-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

He will not. The Christian concept of hell, is Disneyland compared to what is in store for them.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
OMG! Who cares....

I say that because 10,000 of children are killed every day... anyone care to post about each and everyone of them?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Maybe the Israelis can move in with ISIS since they both love killing so many innocent people so much.

Hamas might kill an innocent person every now and then but hey, if you want to roll with the big boys like Israel you have to murder at least 20 innocent children a day, and then you have Netanyahu who's probably having their corpses delivered to him personally so he can eat their flesh and drink their blood while it's still warm.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Just another day of Israel building greater Israel on borders and ashes of already existing people.
Just another day. Till Lord Comes

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BridgebyaFountain

Maybe the Israelis can move in with ISIS since they both love killing so many innocent people so much.

Hamas might kill an innocent person every now and then but hey, if you want to roll with the big boys like Israel you have to murder at least 20 innocent children a day, and then you have Netanyahu who's probably having their corpses delivered to him personally so he can eat their flesh and drink their blood while it's still warm.

revelation 2:9 -
I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

oh, so it's about Palestinians being "evil Muslims"???

why don't you say so?

now it's clear for everyone what is the cause and what is the solution to the problem, isn't it?

you're a racists like so many but I am sure you're just think you're "enlightened"...

( and don't mention "Muslims are not a race", I don't want to hear that "argument")

better look up some more recent definitions of racism...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Why don't you say what you truly mean, you want all of Palestine under Israeli rule with all Palestinians dead, Hamas is merely the focal point for Israel to achieve it's true objectives.

I just want peace. Hamas is a provocateur. Israel will stop fighting when people stop attacking them. Hamas- not so much.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Bombs kill people. They don't avoid children. Why is this suddenly "too far". It becomes "too far" from when the first person is vaporized in the name of primitive barbarianism.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

'What planet are you living on? I jewish child as opposed to 200 Palestinian children! Do you have any sense of value for children's lives?

Hamas wouldn't exist if the Jews had treated the Palestinians in a reasonable manner and not like cattle? You would do well to speak to people like David Halpin if you are interested in the truth to find out how the Jewish Establishment treats Palestinian people and the everyday murder that their army carries out even during so-called peace times.

I dare say around the world, there are indigenous people living in their own country's that wished there had never been any form of immigration and they all shared the same religion and nationality. But multiculturalism doesn't allow that, so why should the Jewish people expect to have a purely Jewish state - no one else has that luxury or in many cases want it? They are not the indigenous people of that land either and a huge number of them are not pure Jewish they are converts, None so rigid as converted popsies!

The only thing now that will sort out any form of law in that failed state is a UN force sent to monitor the whole situation and an apology from the Jewish people for the culling of humans and war crimes they have carried out and a similar apology from the Palestinians. Israel likes to boast it has 'The hardest army in the world' it needs to remember it has lost a number of soldiers this time so its army is not so invincible as it thinks.

There are a lot of decent people on both sides who are friends living in that state and these are the people who will unite that state, not the current load of bulky, swaggering, arrogant bullies that represent the false side of Israel and stop her becoming a successful united State.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

I just want peace. Hamas is a provocateur. Israel will stop fighting when people stop attacking them. Hamas- not so much.

Tell your govrnnmeent that, and if they truly wanted peace they would stop building and investing in illegal settlements on occupied land, they would stop indiscriminate bombing and they would lift their seige on Gaza which is a war crime.

In short, if Israel truly wanted peace then they are going about it the wrong way.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

They do say that more children die everyday from hunger, preventable diseases and motor vehicle accidents than have died in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Gaza each day.

In the last three weeks though ISIS killed more children in Iraq than the gulf war.

edit on 23-8-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

originally posted by: tinner07

originally posted by: Fylgje
If Israel didn't have all the weapons from American and Britain they would've got their butts kicked in long ago.

why? why would they get their butts kicked in? Because the muslims surrounding them?
Why do the muslims want Israel so bad?
Was it not a Christian area first?
Was not the first crusade started to retake the city of Jerusalem from the muslims that overtook it?

Oh and if Israel didnt have our weapons, surely you would be ok with them taking on the tactics of the savage terrorist and suicide bombing markets and killing and kidnapping schoolgirls right?

We're they doing that in the 40's and 50s when they lived side by side? Nope. It didn't happen until Israel took all their land and began the genocide.

UK gave Israel THEIR land back in 1914 and in 1948 the UN authorized them to be recognized as a nation in that land. Israel took nothing from anyone. They are only protecting that which is theirs by Law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join