It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Mortar Bomb Kills Four-Year-Old Child!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually last count was 440 children from this conflict.

and to turn the favorite Israeli excuse on it's head, Israel killed this child by trucking Israelis into vacated Palestinian homes to create a human buffer between Gaza and Israel.

I had to say it was crazy seeing the OP say they'd gone too far when an unguided munition fired by who knows who kills an Israeli child (thought it's always sad when a child is kid) yet it's less outrageous than the fourth most advanced military in the world killed 440 kids on the other side?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If Israel didn't use civilians as humans shields this would have never happened.

Very sad though that this child died...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: tinner07
If Israel didn't have all the weapons from American and Britain they would've got their butts kicked in long ago.

why? why would they get their butts kicked in? Because the muslims surrounding them?
Why do the muslims want Israel so bad?
Was it not a Christian area first?
Was not the first crusade started to retake the city of Jerusalem from the muslims that overtook it?

Oh and if Israel didnt have our weapons, surely you would be ok with them taking on the tactics of the savage terrorist and suicide bombing markets and killing and kidnapping schoolgirls right?

edit on 22-8-2014 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

originally posted by: demus

what about chances of Israel strike to kill a civilians instead of military targets?

those are pretty high if you ask me!

and it's not only chances!

there is a growing pile of bodies to prove the "potential of hitting innocents"!

Not saying they arent. But...Israel uses American technology, smart bombs, guided missles...even phone calls to warn civilians of upcoming incoming. Hamas launches haphazardly towards civilian populations.

Are you really going to say the odds are the same?

oh American technology?

is that the same American technology that killed so many civilians in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Yemen...?

maybe you're right, maybe the "odds" are really telling us Israel would target and kill less civilians than Hamas.

can you explain than WHY, HOW is Israel GOING AGAINST the ODDS?

can you explain to hundreds of dead children that the odds are actually in their favor and that they shouldn't be dead; that their death is "against all odds" because Israel is using "American technology" and make a phone call before level a building?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ugmold

You maybe right my friend, I haven't seen much talk of te Palestinian children killed the other day who were hit rather than the intended Hamas target...
Maybe I missed the thread!

I'm dodging Ferguson not because it's a distraction, it's actually relevant to social issues, but I'm not educated enough on the American legal system to be honest.
Sad state of affairs though!

I posted one last night when Israel killed a woman and her three children (one an 18 month old boy).

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

4 Yr Old Israeli Killed By Mortar Attack From Gaza!!!

Gazan fighters have today gone too far.

They are fast becoming the Devil they supposedly oppose...

How many Palestinian 4-Year olds have been killed in this conflict?
Why is this the final straw for you?

Both Hamas and Israeli forces are killing and shelling indiscriminately

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

edit on 22-8-2014 by tinner07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

originally posted by: Fylgje
If Israel didn't have all the weapons from American and Britain they would've got their butts kicked in long ago.

why? why would they get their butts kicked in? Because the muslims surrounding them?
Why do the muslims want Israel so bad?
Was it not a Christian area first?
Was not the first crusade started to retake the city of Jerusalem from the muslims that overtook it?

Oh and if Israel didnt have our weapons, surely you would be ok with them taking on the tactics of the savage terrorist and suicide bombing markets and killing and kidnapping schoolgirls right?

We're they doing that in the 40's and 50s when they lived side by side? Nope. It didn't happen until Israel took all their land and began the genocide.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

If Israel didn't use civilians as humans shields this would have never happened.

Very sad though that this child died...

are you all seriously buying into all of that "human shields" bull#?

are you seriously trying to claim now maybe 1500 innocent victims of Israeli strikes were all used as a "human shields"?

even those playing soccer on the beach?

what were they shield for?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

can I explain to the children? NO. But the thing is, the muslims will. tell the child he will become a martyr and convince him to strap on an explosive vest and enter a market. Or kidnap school girls and sell them as sex slaves, or execute innocents because they don't share their beliefs.

Find honor in cutting the head off a prisoner...

Flee the muslim wickedness to a non muslim country and then demand muslim practices be instilled in that country.

I am sorry but the whole muslims killing people because they are offended by anything has gotten my goat.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
I wasnt alive in the 40's or 50's. I am alive now and see muslims evrywhere creating chaos

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

I'll be sure to look for it pal...
I wasn't online last night!

Thanks for letting me know.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Actually the last straw was long ago...
I was speaking specifically to Hamas supporters if indeed Hamas commited this crime...
Which is the current narrative...
They will have become the Devil they condemn!

I'm pro-Palestinian btw...
But I'm not anti-Israeli children either!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey c'mon guys
The OP just posted the news and said

They are fast becoming the Devil they supposedly oppose...

If they are the perpetrators, support for Hamas must cease...
This is abhorrent...

I'm the first to condemn Zionist murderers killing innocent children in Gaza...
I'll be the first to condemn when the shoe is on the other foot!!!

Let's not shoot the messenger, we all abhor the killing of children full stop.

No need to attack a fellow member for posting news surely ? Isn't that why we are members here after all ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Ok... so? I feel for all the victims of violence. Seriously. I do. But its a WAR...WAR does things like that. I dont think singling out every death in a thread does any good. Its rather pointless because many, many will be killed in this and all war.

We dont need to start a thread on each person killed.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I agree with Vasa...

Obviously loss of life on either side is definitely not what we're striving for here, but I do believe that compared to what Israel has done this is nothing. Yet this one child's death will weigh more then hundreds of Palestinian children's lives. Why don't we make a thread on here every time a Palestinian child dies? Too many? Not motivated enough?

Oh yea that's because the forums would be filled with nothing but the names of dead Palestinian children....that's why...right.

Don't get me wrong , I'd wish death on no man, woman, or child, and my heart breaks hearing this story, however the weight we give these stories is a bit disproportionate.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I feel the need to point out I'd have made this thread if it was a Palestinian child as well...

What struck me about this story is that it's the first Israeli child civilian to lose there life in this War...
Not even 5 years old...
Imagine being the parent of this victim and then say this thread is pointless!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I feel the need to point out I'd have made this thread if it was a Palestinian child as well...

What struck me about this story is that it's the first Israeli child civilian to lose there life in this War...
Not even 5 years old...
Imagine being the parent of this victim and then say this thread is pointless!

Well there has been plenty of under 4 year old Palestinian children murdered since the start, you see or hear them mentioned briefly in News Clips, or not. I think you are fos.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I'm used to the pro-Zionists derailing a thread...
I've now seen the other side of the coin with the Palestinian death squad making assumptions about me.

Think what you like, it doesn't amount to the knowledge that I know I would have posted this Israeli or Palestinian...

Just more vitriolic derailment I guess...

RIP Angel!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Israel are savage terrorists and have displayed it many many many times.

I think Israel needs diversity. It is a holy land that all religious people should have access to. All should be welcome there. And yes, I would be fine with Israel losing. The Palestinians would then be free from the Zionists and there would finally be peace from evil. But worry not, the Zionists have strongholds in NY, London, Paris and many other places around the world. The evil will spawn again.

But again, I cannot bare to see kids getting killed on any side. It's something wicked that shouldn't be. What a helluva way to spend your first years on earth. Sad. All because a group of people deemed themselves "gods chosen" and think they're the only humans on earth and that everybody else are animals put here to serve them. Our lives have no value to these racist lunatics. The world has caught on to them. The internet is the worst thing to ever happen to them. The world is watching and awakening

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join