It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaza Mortar Bomb Kills Four-Year-Old Child!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
4 Yr Old Israeli Killed By Mortar Attack From Gaza!!!

Gazan fighters have today gone too far.

They are fast becoming the Devil they supposedly oppose...

If they are the perpetrators, support for Hamas must cease...
This is abhorrent...

I'm the first to condemn Zionist murderers killing innocent children in Gaza...
I'll be the first to condemn when the shoe is on the other foot!!!

A mortar bomb fired from the Gaza Strip has killed a four-year-old child in Israel, according to emergency officials.

The attack occurred early Friday evening in a southern Israeli village along the frontier.

Israel's national rescue service boss Eli Bin confirmed the death in TV interviews.

It was the first Israeli death since a new round of fighting erupted on Tuesday between Israel and Gaza's Hamas rulers following the collapse of cease-fire talks in Cairo earlier this week.

The boy would be the fourth civilian in Israel to be killed in an attack from the coastal territory since the outbreak of conflict on July 8.

Absolutely disgusting...

When will we see peace in the region...
It's looking less & less likely everyday...

This will no doubt result in a horrific response from Israel!!!

Peace everybody!!!

edit on 22-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
OMG!!!!!

Seriously.....Israel has killed around 200 Palestinian children since this started so......

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

And?
What's your point. Did the four year old girl deserve to die because of the actions of misguided men? Or is this just how you weigh in on tragedy? If there's not 'enough' victims it's not abhorrent.

Please clarify your stance here, it's not certain what you're trying to say. But it doesn't look good.

This is a tragedy and will pave the way for MUCH more bloodshed, needless and ceaseless bloodshed.

I'm not in any way diminishing the blood spilled by Israel. Not at all, any loss of life is horrendous. But this isn't any better. It's just the same thing on the other side. Believe me, if Gaza had better weapons they'd use them ALL on Israel.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Can we not make this thread a "stating the obvious" outpost!!!

I'd expect better input from you Vasa my friend...
Does your blood not boil at all children slaughtered?

Or do you see this as an eye for an eye...

Children are not pushing buttons in this war...
They're not flying F16s and they're not firing rockets...

Compassion was lacking in your response if I'm honest!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
OMG!!!!!

Seriously.....Israel has killed around 200 Palestinian children since this started so......

OMG!!!!!... Seriously? You'd go there? Pathetic. Really.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Clarify my stance? Ok....no kids deserve to die in a war. Simply pointing out that 1 died on one side and the OP seems to think this is horrendous yet doesn't mention how many have died on the other. If it is just the children dying that makes war sad, then why is the OP only speaking of a single child that died? Shouldn't this be about ALL of the children that died...not just one sided.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Can we not make this thread a "stating the obvious" outpost!!!

I'd expect better input from you Vasa my friend...
Does your blood not boil at all children slaughtered?

Or do you see this as an eye for an eye...

Children are not pushing buttons in this war...
They're not flying F16s and they're not firing rockets...

Compassion was lacking in your response if I'm honest!!!

Actually I would argue that compassion is lacking in your post simply for the fact you are only talking about 1 child on 1 side of this war. Plenty more children have died, so why just pointed at one side of this? Why not be outraged over them all?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: obliterate

OMG!!!!!

Thanks peanut gallery....

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Israel seems to be surrounded by the "peace loving religion" Islamist that vow to destroy her. IMO every unguided rocket Hamas fires is targeting innocent civilians. Every single rocket. So Hamas is definitely launching attacks on civilians and school children.

It is horrible that children are dying but again in MHO it is what the muslims want and desire. They love death more than life and I think Israel should accommodate them.

There will never be peace in the region as long as the filthy bastards proclaim death to Israel. How can Israel let down its guard and relax?

The problem when fighting muslims is they are cowards and cower in civilian clothing and hide amongst civilians. Some will say that with our advanced military it is a winning strategy because they could not stand toe to toe on a battlefield. But then to demonize their opposition for killing civilians is hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

The slaughter of children will not deter the birth right claimed by Jews in their magic scroll. The borders of the so-called biblical land grant is much larger than the size of the current state of Israel.

A Zionist will assert this birthright and defend it at all costs. All costs. Including murder of every man woman and child on the land they claim.

The God of Israel and Islam are brutal killers and soaked in the blood of humans.

Come at me shills.
edit on 22-8-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: added shill sauce

edit on 22-8-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I could refer you to any other thread in recent times I've been there condemning the deaths of nearly 300 Palestinian children...
I've been on Protests against the occupation...

But this is an article about the child in Israel...
It's a new story, breaking news...
So it's a new thread... About this specific story...

You can't turn this round on me because you obviously haven't seen what I've posted in other threads...
Maybe you haven't seen the threads I've started either...

No I'm not lacking in compassion...
Your sarcastic response was!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I'm a Muslim...
Do I love death more than life?
Am I a coward?
Is my missus?

Your generalisation isn't helping the discussion in the slightest!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

The problem when fighting muslims is they are cowards and cower in civilian clothing and hide amongst civilians.

You must not realize that the IDF is totally integrated with the civilian population of Israel. Bases in neighborhoods etc. I guess they both use the same tactic. One side has all the effective weapons.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

OMG!!!!!

Actually it stands at over 400

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: obliterate

OMG!!!!!

Thanks peanut gallery....

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I just sent in a complaint about your over usage of exclamation points!!!!!

Your title makes it appear that you can't believe this would happen!!!

Your posts make it sound like you are writhing with hatred for the other people!!!

The sky is blue!!!

Of course children die, that's what happens in war. Innocent people are caught in the crossfire.... No one here likes it, but it is a fact of life. Hardly worthy of a thread TBH.

Ps. I did really report the thread!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You certainly won't see anything special about a 4 year old Palestinian Child as a headline.

The Israel-Gaza Conflict has been neatly hidden behind Ferguson and almost forgotten by the MSM that is a branch of the Israeli Government.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This post wouldn't complete even in preview...
Waste of time!
edit on 22-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Waaaaaa....Sorry I don't know how to cry in words....

They are at war buddy, what do you think happens? The woman and children should be avoided? Come on...This is truly a pathetic attempt for guilt or whatever agenda you are pushing here...

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You maybe right my friend, I haven't seen much talk of te Palestinian children killed the other day who were hit rather than the intended Hamas target...
Maybe I missed the thread!

I'm dodging Ferguson not because it's a distraction, it's actually relevant to social issues, but I'm not educated enough on the American legal system to be honest.
Sad state of affairs though!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join