It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops kill guy who is Unstable 15 mins From Ferguson, Mo.**--Warning-- Actual Shooting on Video**

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: seeker1963

OK! Did you fail to hear the Popo tell him to drop the gun?

To me it sounds like they said, "Drop the Knife". Not Gun. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've listened to it a couple times now and it sounds like knife.

You could be right, but I heard "gun".

Anyhow, that was one of the first things I noticed when I watched the video, was that the individual had his hand in his pocket.

That's not a good thing, when the popo rolls up on you.........

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The thing that got me were those last three shots when he was on the ground.
You hear the volley, a pause and then 3 more.

It does sound like they say drop the gun tho, do you have thing else on this?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
TEN SHOTS!!!
Did I really hear TEN shots?

That many shots in such a short space of time is not a controlled response!

link   
hands up don't shoot.

hands down don't frown.

link   
They very clearly said drop the gun, he didn't.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

DID ANY OF YOU HEAR THE POLICE SAY, "DROP THE GUN"? I did!

No, it was a knife. You can read about it here.

Authorities said Kajieme Powell stole donuts and energy drinks from a store yesterday afternoon, which prompted the owner to call police, according to KSDK. When two officers arrived shortly before 1 p.m., they said they observed Powell acting erratically. He refused to put down a knife when commanded to do so, police said.

Kajieme Powell Identified As Man Killed In St. Louis Officer-Involved Shooting

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
you have to get your good headphones on and blare the volume but the police do say drop the knife

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Why so many bullets?? Based on the guy's pace, a single, well-placed shot would have worked. I really feel like a taser would have been just fine, though.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I heard on news radio this morning that it
was a small pocket knife or butter knife.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I heard the guy say "over a honeybun and a couple sodas man!". To me that is a clear indication of the pure ignorance and denial that permeates black culture in America.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
The thing that got me were those last three shots when he was on the ground.
You hear the volley, a pause and then 3 more.

It does sound like they say drop the gun tho, do you have thing else on this?

Yea, the amount of shots was excessive to be putting it mildly!

I guess, my mistake was trying to bring some sanity to an already riled up mass due to the MSM and their manipulations of the public!

Maybe it has something to do with me just watching the new ROBO COP movie last night!!????

I suggest you all watch it, if you haven't already and maybe then you'll see where I am coming from.......

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Game stores should make you sign something that says you're not an LEO when you purchase FPSs.

There needs to be a distinction between a real life and a virtual life that can be respawned.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shredder36
Why so many bullets?? Based on the guy's pace, a single, well-placed shot would have worked. I really feel like a taser would have been just fine, though.

( im not english sorry )

Yeah why many shot ???

And this is clearly the shooting in the last days near furgueson. I recongnize the 6 star store ( at least i think )

When i read that story, i thought the guy was more aggressive. In the video he just walk to the police waiting to get killed...

Why police is participating in this "Suicide by cops" ???

They could just :

1- take a taser out ( if they dont have, back up, gun drawn on him and talk to him while asking taser back up )
2- at this range, they could aim for the lower body.
3- Why so many bullet ? again... specilly when he's on the ground...

From what i remember, the guy stole the store, surely was waiting police, the re-stole it and walk in front.

I'm kind of disturb... and hope this reach mass media. I really thought the guy was on drug and attacking...

But he was just walking to his death... and wanted that and the cops give him that easy? Why cop didnt back off?

Isn't suicide a sin ? Why cop in USA ( a very religious country ) do that ?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Game stores should make you sign something that says you're not an LEO when you purchase FPSs.

There needs to be a distinction between a real life and a virtual life that can be respawned.

He's clearly wanted to die. Just walk without attacking... Maybe he was on a badtrip on drug... But his main goal was to get kill... unless he would run at the officer...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Is everyone positive a taser would even bring down a pumped up maniac yelling shoot me in a death charge?I'm not sure.What I do know is the police acted as any cop in the country would.Its simple really.When the cop says drop the weapon,unless you want to die, you just drop the weapon.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

i just watched the video a few times looking for a "drop the gun" warning from the cops and did not hear one.

They did say "get your hands out of your pockets" and "Drop the knife", but i didnt see anything to indicate he had a gun.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yea, the amount of shots was excessive to be putting it mildly!

I guess, my mistake was trying to bring some sanity to an already riled up mass due to the MSM and their manipulations of the public!

Maybe it has something to do with me just watching the new ROBO COP movie last night!!????

I suggest you all watch it, if you haven't already and maybe then you'll see where I am coming from.......

What seemed excessive was the cuffs. Why cuff a dead guy??? Is the Zombie Apocalypse real to these guys or what???

Had it been a gun and not a knife I'd be right with ya. Pull a gun and I say they're justified in shooting him. Maybe not 10+ times, but that's really just splitting hairs at that point. But a knife is different. Non lethal would be the thing to do. Or even going for a wound shot or something.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeQuebec86

This video is not the incident that caused all the protests and rioting in Ferguson.

This video is a separate incident in the same general area.

link   
CNN is just showing it NOW !

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Because your still a suspect until pronounced deceased.

I've seen it countless times.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join