It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops kill guy who is Unstable 15 mins From Ferguson, Mo.**--Warning-- Actual Shooting on Video**

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
--Warning--
What you are about to see is a police shooting so the person dies on scene.

you tube link

So people wonder why so many are wondering about the shooting In Ferguson and we wonder why things are said as they are..

In the video above we see well.. Ya.. exactly why people wonder about these things...

1) Talking the person down.
2) taser.
3) Tackling him.

And on and on is my answer as to how to stop this person.
edit on 8/20/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Aug 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded video

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Your vid isn't working.....

EDIT: Nevermind, you fixed it!

OK! Did you fail to hear the Popo tell him to drop the gun?

Believe me, I am not PRO police, but let's be careful about what we are promoting here shall we?

edit on 20-8-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Try now fixed.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

End the drug war, stop investing in prisons, take guns away from police, get the government out of our lives,

culturally adjust ourselves back to something moral, build a community of trust and encourage behavior consistent with the idea that we are all the same.
edit on 8/20/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
That man was suicidal ... so wrong, I can't even express it right now. He's yelling , "shoot me now! shoot me now!" WTH. He didn't need to be killed, he needed to be talked off the ledge.
edit on 20-8-2014 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That makes me want to go protest.

C'mon man....that was disturbing.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I agree 100% everything is so intrusive and crime is created by the current system's

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The guy was walking so slow, they clearly could have used a taser and got him some help for his mental issues.
Nope, hes a threat. kill him

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I dont see a gun man..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Was this the deranged guy who charged the cops with a knife the other day? I could ask why they didn't taze him, but watching that video, it's apparent it happened really fast & it was either shoot or likely get aerated themselves. The guy had a death wish, that much is as obvious as the sun in the sky.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This has already been covered before. The cops did have sufficient reason to shoot this guy. It's called suicide by cop. It's where a suicidal person brandishes a weapon and threatens to use it, or tries to use it, on the cops or other people, and the cops are then forced to shoot the person to protect the lives of themselves and others. It's, sad, that's for sure. The guy was definitely mentally ill and needed serious mental health treatment. But the cops were not in the wrong.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME?

DID ANY OF YOU HEAR THE POLICE SAY, "DROP THE GUN"? I did!

For Christ's sake, what the hell do you expect the police to do if they roll up on you and you have a gun in your hands? Drop it, shoot em, or get shot! Doesn't take a freaking rocket scientist to figure out the out come of that scenario does it?

God Damn, has the MSM and this Ferguson SNIP got all ya'll wrapped up in their agenda or what?

link   
Unstable? Yes, the police there are certainly unstable. Hand cuffing a dead body? Hands on the weapon to say back up?

Are these officers proud of their work? Would these officers stand up and cite how this was the correct response based on their training?

The people on camera were clearly afraid of LEO. Good job LEO.

On a side note, remember Richochet where they occupied the police? I wonder how many actual crime occurred while all the police raced to this dead man.

link   
Do they not have tasers or mace??
Shooting him should have been last resort and only if their lives were in danger.
What a sad world we live in anymore....

link   
Is this the guy from the earlier threads today that had the knife and was shot?

I heard them to him to put down the knife.

EDIT: OP....why so vague with the backstory? Links? Ect.....come on now

edit on 8/20/2014 by TiedDestructor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

To me it sounds like they said, "Drop the Knife". Not Gun. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've listened to it a couple times now and it sounds like knife.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks they should have shot the camera man for holding the phone in profile instead of landscape while filming?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Even the closest witness yelled for him to "drop it bro" the dude wouldn't drop his gun/knife/weapon and screamed at police to shoot him.
He was looking for confrontation and got it.

Darwin Award.
edit on 20-8-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Your vid isn't working.....

EDIT: Nevermind, you fixed it!

Believe me, I am not PRO police, but let's be careful about what we are promoting here shall we?

i did fail to hear that. Had to crank the volume up.

but with headphones on and volume at 100 he says drop the knife
edit on 8/20/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Well...I must say, that was very stupid of that man to approach those cops in that manner...especially considering the tensions in the area. But something tells me he was in another world altogether. I'd really like to know why they were even called to deal with this individual. Depending on why they were called to this individual, I may have responded the same way...perhaps all cops would have?

If you pull your weapon as an officer of the law and clearly state for the citizen you are engaging with to step down and they step up...what are the options? Clearly more needs to be known about the situation. Suicide by cop?

Crappy no matter what the lead up was though.

edit on Wed Aug 20 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: added reply to instead of the actual quote

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join