It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Special Ops Contractors & Former Navy SEALS Deploying to #Ferguson

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
People realize Eric Holder visited on the 20th, right?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

What would make you think they didn't?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How did that Day Of Rage go anyway?

Chicago's body count is racially motivated. Chicago is a segregationist, anti multiculturalist town. Has always been that way. Black bodies are worth more dead than alive, and prohibits a return after the areas are gentrified. BEsides, the MExicans have been given the green light to take over, and are a much more dangerous threat than the blacks ever could be. Real talk.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

First paragraph: Load of crap

Second: No, it is not. The closest you can come to that would be once martial law was called by the prez.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Long story short. No.

In reality, it is done.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

What would make you think they didn't?

In my one line about Eric Holder I never even mentioned anything about "them".

So WTF are you talking to me about?
edit on 8/22/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: I think the story is typical ATS overblown inane and blind belief in sources that reinforce their views, but I never said that or anything like it in the post.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
People realize Eric Holder visited on the 20th, right?

This is the quote, right? People would be them, no?

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

Due to thread topic, I thought you meant special ops as "them" coming too.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
is no one questioning the "Army Delta " tag?

Who the hell says that?

Delta Force isnt an Army Detachment.........

First thing right off the bat that makes my ears perk up that there could be some BS going on

^^^^yes.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Nobody in you list have been "extracted" from STL or Ferguson.

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

OH, no...I feel that is just sensationalist crap. I wasn't sure what you meant by your first post in question, hence my reply as a question? I thought I had missed something....

posted on Aug, 22 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Ahh, sorry for the confusion.

Seems we're in agreement.
edit on 8/22/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

A proud thank you sir...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Navy,Marines and Airforce are NOT part of the Posse Commitadis agreement,They came AFTER it. Only the Army as it did exist when it was created.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i dont understand.. which is not true in the last post about chris kyle (he made a statement during inverview that he was deployed covertly in the aftermath of katrina and used his sniper abilities to deter looters)

is the interview fake ? aka no such interview or no such topic brought up ?

is the interview real but chris kyle only made up stories ?

is both the interview and chris kyle's statement really occured but the event itself is debatable ?

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

He was a teller of tall tales:

Having read the book, I went and did some more research of Chris Kyle and his life. The things I found were pretty astounding. If you thought the Jesse Ventura fight was a hell of a yarn, wait until you get a load of some of the other stories Chris Kyle told about himself but left out of his book. Chris told many people, and some reporters, that just after his return from Iraq in 2009, he was carjacked by two men at a gas station on a remote Texas highway. Chris asked the men if he could reach into his truck to get his keys, and as he did he pulled a pistol from his waistband and shot both men in the chest from under his armpit. The two men were killed instantly. Chris called the police and waited for them while leaning against his truck. The police came, Chris handed them a phone number to call at the Pentagon. The cops called the number, and the people at the Pentagon told the cops that Chris Kyle was a war hero and a Navy SEAL. The police also went inside and watched the gas station surveillance video of the incident. The cops then let Chris go on his way. Chris claimed he got emails from cops all across the country after the incident thanking him for "keeping the streets clean". Great story. Except none of it is true. Not a word. There were no carjackers, no dead bodies, no cops, none of it. He made the whole thing up. His big mistake was then telling the story to his SEAL friend, Marcus Lutrell, author of Lone Survivor, and Marcus put the story in his second book, Service: A Navy SEAL at Work. Now it wasn't just a tall-tale, it was in the public record, and it is demonstrably a lie. The New Yorker magazine and other journalists have investigated the story. They all come to the same conclusion. There were no carjackers. There were no dead bodies. There were no cops. None of it happened. No police departments know anything about it, no coroner ever saw the bodies, no gas station had any surveillance video or ever heard of such a thing and no cops ever responded to the scene and called the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The second story that was told by Chris Kyle was that he and another SEAL were sent by the government to New Orleans in the aftermath of hurricane Katrina. Once they got to New Orleans, Chris and another sniper went to the roof of the Superdome, and started shooting looters in the city. Chris Kyle said this to many people, he also said this on tape. Chris claims to have killed thirty looters all on his own. Helluva story. Only problem is…there's not a speck of truth in it. Once again this is a total fabrication, or to put it less delicately, a complete, bold faced lie. Chris Kyle never went to New Orleans after Katrina. He never shot 'looters'. Just like with the carjackers, there are no bodies and no documentary or corroborating evidence it occurred. None. Chris Kyle lied. Again. Don't take my word for it...Here are two links to in-depth articles about these two stories. (New Yorker- LINK Washington Post - LINK)

Taya Kyle, Chris's wife, fought in court to make sure that both of those stories were kept out of the Jesse Ventura defamation lawsuit because she didn't want her husband to be "labelled a liar". Smart woman. The stories were kept out of the lawsuit, and yet, incredibly, Ventura still proved Kyle was lying about the bar room fight (or non-fight, as it turned out).

edit on 24-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Generally, when SEALs go out for a deployment or come back, we do so very quietly - that's the nature of special operations. There are usually few people around except for our immediate families; sometimes not even them. In this case, because of when I was heading out, it happened that I passed a small group of protestors demonstrating against the war. They had signs about baby killers and whatever, protesting the troops who were going over to fight.

Great story. It really is. We have poor Chris Kyle was going off to war to fight for our freedoms and he had to go past these assholes calling him a baby killer. That would be pretty infuriating…except…it isn't true. It never happened. There may have been protestors, but none of them had "baby killer" signs or were protesting the troops. This is at worst pure fantasy, at best a great embellishment. San Diego and Coronado, California are very pro-military areas. There are huge populations of active service and retired military people living there. A protestor with a "baby killer" sign would stick out like a sore thumb. That would also make not only the local news, but national news. And other vets would have reported the same thing on their own websites or chat rooms. None of that happened. There is no reporting, or evidence that there were ever any protestors with "baby killer" signs anywhere near San Diego or Coronado California. Or anywhere else for that matter. Never. Nor were there any pictures taken of those signs or news reports about them. Chris Kyle lied again.

This lie is not a new one, it is really just an urban myth from the Vietnam era, popularized by a monologue in the Sylvester Stallone film, First Blood. In his speech Stallone's character, Vietnam veteran John Rambo says, "And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting. Calling me baby killer!" Sound familiar? Yes, just like American hero, John Rambo, Chris Kyle was called baby killer by protestors. This doesn't pass the smell test. It didn't happen to John Rambo because he isn't a real person, and it didn't happen to Chris Kyle either because it is factually untrue. As for the spitting protestor canard, please read the book The Spitting Image: Myth, Memory and Legacy of Vietnam by Jerry Lembcke. His book dismantles the myth of the vicious Vietnam war protestor spitting on the poor, returning vet. Here is a link- LINK. We Found Them!! Another lie Chris Kyle tells in his book is about those pesky missing WMDs. Here is the passage: At another location, we found barrels of chemical material that was intended for use as biochemical weapons. Everyone talks about there being no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but they seem to be referring to completed nuclear bombs, not the many deadly chemical weapons or precursors that Saddam had stockpiled. Maybe the reason is that the writing on the barrels showed that the chemicals came from France and Germany, our supposed Western allies. WE FOUND THEM!! What a groundbreaking story. This is interesting insight from someone who was there and can tell us first hand. Except of course, it is all a lie. Completely fabricated. Totally untrue. There were no barrels of WMD, and the story wasn't covered up because it would offend our allies France and Germany. The story couldn't be covered up because it never happened. This is something that can be easily checked and verified. You can do it yourself. I did. It is a lie. There is no proof or evidence that this incident occurred. Even if you simply apply logic and reason, this story crumbles. The US would gladly embarrass the French over WMDs. Remember the "Freedom Fries" nonsense? The French were our national punching bags for years because they didn't "back us in Iraq". If we had the chance to rub their "cheese-eating-surrender-monkey" noses in it, we certainly would have taken it.

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 00nunya00

It means they will make sure not to deploy their mercenaries into schools i.e. kill children. Sgt. Maj. Dan Page's video was already presented here on ATS and he talked about how racial tensions in inner cities would be orchestrated and intensified as a pretense to invoke 'martial law', although he said that term will not be used. As far as I can tell, all of the protests by civilians are calm, but Page has highlighted the scenario of shutting down ATM machines in cities already in turmoil to further create chaos. Hence the contractors currently on stand-by, possibly. He also got into the problem posed when Bush conducted a survey with standard military to ask whether they would participate in disarming US citizens and would they be able to kill any resisters. They overwhelming majority said they would not. Therefore a new recruitment process was implemented and has gone further with Obama and is utilizing "angry inner city black men" to bring them on board, arm them and send them out to predominantly white urban areas with that same task of disarmament and execution. Might this overall series of Ferguson incidents and current Special OPs deployment have something to do with that?

Recruitment of angry inner city black men as Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration officers

Page stressed that adult Christians would be executed and that their children would be taken to re-education camps. He also said economic collapse and further intensifying social unrest issues would climax around 2015/2016 and that the 2016 election would be the last of its kind in America. He suggested that Jeb Bush would likely become president and that "a man of sin" was being identified to overthrow America. All of the secrecy involved in the Iran/Contra hearings etc concerning the super covert 'Continuity of Government' plans hint at a Luciferian "new world order" dictatorship.

edit on 2014-08-24T18:49:19-05:002014Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:49:19 -050019pm49Sun, 24 Aug 2014 18:49:19 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

thanks for clearing up the kyle story.. i am shocked he is such a liar and knowlingly lied to smear jesse ventura ..

i thought SEAL never lie like that... now im curious how many of the SEAL exploit is fake ? how much of Chris Kyle combat experience is a lie ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join