It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Special Ops Contractors & Former Navy SEALS Deploying to #Ferguson

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
And people keep saying the military and ex military would support the people. Right....

You know...it is a strategy to create unemployment and offer these people a job in the army, private security or police force. Let these people take an oath.... when moral dilemmas come around the corner remind them they are punishable by law when breaking the oath.

edit on 25/8/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buntalanlucu

HIs combat is verifiable so I don't doubt that. I think he got a bit full of himself after coming back. Perhaps he started believing his own press

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
No offense to the folks there nor the LEO's but I had the pleasure of working along side SF and private firms in Iraq and they don't just get tasked out for anything. They are hired by folks that are willing to pay the commanders and the operators. The civil unrest will never be the problem of the elite. We have national guard for that. Those men are surgical. You don't get the best of the best to come deal with looting and riots. That's like someone burning they're house down because of an ant problem.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join