It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like we're slowly creeping back into Iraq...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks like we're slowly creeping back into Iraq...

US officials: Military weighs plan to send a small number of additional troops to Iraq. - @AP

This is just breaking from 6 minutes ago, no links yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

You know what I think this shouldn't just be the USA it should be a worldwide effort to stop ISIS.
They will not stop unless we all stop them.
Even If it is just our troops getting everyone who doesn't want to be there out I would say do that.
But is it safe to have an Islamic state run by people in ISIS?.
edit on 20-8-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you Dick Cheney! Thank You Dubbya! Thank you Big Oil!!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
its not a coincidence
insane America haters started this mess
parents/mentors that teach/preach hate are responsible

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I saw a news: they say killing of a journalist is an "act of terrorism against USA"...

there is an answer to those of you who asked what is possible reason for US and others to create ISIS.

ISIS is not only in Iraq, remember that, ISIS is also in Syria.

it has been argued that ISIS will be used as a "back door" to Syria; nice jobby secret services, don't you think...

so many goals achieved/will be achieved...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Totally agree with you boymonkey, these guys already think they have a state. They'll never answer to International authorities and they believe the rest of Islam is behind them.

They are barmy these ISIS, IS ,ISIL group. The only way their nation will ever work is if every other nation ceases to exist.

BTW... I think ya cat might be clean now pal

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

I saw a news: they say killing of a journalist is an "act of terrorism against USA"...

there is an answer to those of you who asked what is possible reason for US and others to create ISIS.

it has been argued that ISIS will be used as a "back door" to Syria; nice jobby secret services, don't you think...

Of course it is...

I wonder what Russia is going to do if Syria is going to be the next goal, those neo-cons creeps stop at nothing...Iran and China won`t be happy either.

War Propaganda: Supposed ISIS Beheading Of American Journalist – Pretext for Military Intervention in Syria?

www.globalresearch.ca... _source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=war-propaganda-supposed-isis-beheading-of-american-journalist-pretext-for-military-intervention-in-syria

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Of course it is...

I wonder what Russia is going to do if Syria is going to be the next goal, those neo-cons creeps stop at nothing...Iran and China won`t be happy either.

War Propaganda: Supposed ISIS Beheading Of American Journalist – Pretext for Military Intervention in Syria?

www.globalresearch.ca... _source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=war-propaganda-supposed-isis-beheading-of-american-journalist-pretext-for-military-intervention-in-syria

but when you see even here on ATS people are buying into "evil Islam" "we need to fight" no questions asked you must applaud those who wrote the script and provided resources.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Of course it is...

but when you see even here on ATS people are buying into "evil Islam" "we need to fight" no questions asked you must applaud those who wrote the script and provided resources.

I weep more for the ones who don`t think...

The elite sees them probably as genetically weak anyways.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Indeed they do, they call them "useless eaters". Seriously.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Indeed they do, they call them "useless eaters". Seriously.

and we often ask ourselves: could it be that they are right?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Better learn to fight, this isn't going away anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
edit on 20-8-2014 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Wednesday on Newsmax TV's "America's Forum," Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) was asked if there is any current interaction between ISIS and Mexican drug cartels he said "yes" and added they are "talking to each other."

The member of the House Judiciary Committee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security said, "In my opinion, yes there seems to be a talking to each other"

He added, "The drug cartels use the same operational plan as terrorist groups do ... They kill their opponents, they behead their opponents, they brag about it and they have operational control of many portions of the southern border of the United States. They're vicious as some of these other terrorist organizations."

www.breitbart.com...

Don't you wonder if Obama and his minions are aiding and abetting the enemy?

OH well

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If we go back into Iraq with the idea of hearts and minds and being gentle and kind and willing to negotiate, we might as well send up a white flag now.

Either we go all in, or we stay completely out.

There are no half measures in the ME.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

US can now go in safely, just as with Libia and Irak...first make sure they get rid of chemical weapons.

How convenient now they think it`s time to go after ISIS :

Secretary of State John Kerry said Monday the United States has finished eliminating Syrian President Bashar Assad's declared chemical weapons arsenal aboard the U.S. cargo vessel MV Cape Ray in international waters. Kerry hailed the destruction of the stockpile as a "milestone," adding that it comes ahead of the one-year anniversary of a horrific chemical weapons strike in the suburbs of Damascus that U.S. officials say was carried out by the Assad regime.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

parents/mentors that teach/preach hate are responsible

:

I would think that IF covert Jihadist cells were to attack malls & stuff at a certain date/time

that right after that Jihad frenzy that every Mosque in the USA would suddenly be minus their hate mongering
Imam who told the people at Friday noon prayers to commit Jihad on infidel americans

and a hastily gathered company of Vigilantees would eradicate those 'black flag' and black hooded Jihadists
even as they were fleeing from their surprise attacks on innocent civilians at gun-free malls or sporting events

look at this link: westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com...

& see how the info points out the 8 items of behavior these murderers, under the guise of a religion, persue
edit on th31140857790020382014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
If we go back into Iraq with the idea of hearts and minds and being gentle and kind and willing to negotiate, we might as well send up a white flag now.

Either we go all in, or we stay completely out.

There are no half measures in the ME.

We'd really need to go all Sherman on their butts, but most people today don't have the stomach for it. I shudder to think what kind of pain we will all have to actually experience before people understand that need for that kind of warfare. I don't like it, but war is hell. You should never wage war unless you are willing to be as brutal as your enemy. There is a difference between being brutal and being needlessly cruel.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ISIS would just laugh at us if we went in under the same rules of engagement that we went in, in the past.

No prisoners. Scorched earth.

Or. . . .

Leave entirely. Simply quit and run away.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: ketsuko

ISIS would just laugh at us if we went in under the same rules of engagement that we went in, in the past.

No prisoners. Scorched earth.

Or. . . .

Leave entirely. Simply quit and run away.

Well, we can see what quit and run away is getting us. If they can, they will follow us, too.

Ideally, the US would handle things like the big kid.

It's just too bad that when you translate that into military terms most people consider it cruel even though the little kid had every chance to leave the big kid alone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join