It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown Criminal Arrest Record Since Turning 18

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: caladonea

a reply to: Parthin

So...he made a few mistakes...he paid for them...and people can and do change for the better...perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life...when he was killed...ready to surrender and he was unarmed.

And you know he was ready to surrender, how? Was he ready to surrender before or after he bumrushed the officer?

And you know that he definitely rushed the officer? How do you have this information before everyone else?

And you know that he definitely was surrendering? How do you have this information before everyone else?

I see what you are trying but I never said that, please highlight the part I said he was surrendering, nice try though

edit on 20-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Just because he was a thief does not mean he had a dark heart...there are many good people who have a tempted moment and do something wrong.

Seriously...I am tired of all the (politically correct rhetoric)...Michael B. was unarmed...Officer Wilson killed him...it was wrong...end of story.
No he was not unarmed. Both of his arms were still attached during the shooting. Point being is that he was a very strong person that was very capable of causing physical injury or death to another person.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

So he was no angel.

However if he "surrendered" then his death was murder.

We still need more evidence in order to render the correct judgement.

Isn't Missouri the "show me" state?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

a reply to: GeorgiaGirl
You where already wrong about his past in this thread already, no research just automatically assumed it was his record. You said that he fractured the officers skull and went for his gun, another unverified report. Given your track record, could you not also be wrong on how the incident went down?

I said at least twice that we don't know what happened. How did you miss that? There are 2 versions going around.

Michael Brown's friend's version is ALSO an unproven account.

Sigh.

link   

a reply to: GeorgiaGirl
You where already wrong about his past in this thread already, no research just automatically assumed it was his record. You said that he fractured the officers skull and went for his gun, another unverified report. Given your track record, could you not also be wrong on how the incident went down?

I said at least twice that we don't know what happened. How did you miss that? There are 2 versions going around.

Michael Brown's friend's version is ALSO an unproven account.

Sigh.

link   
But I was arrested when I was younger...does that then mean that police should shoot me dead the next time they see me?

I think not.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeorgiaGirl

originally posted by: GreyGoo

I honestly don't see how this has anything to do with the bare bone facts of what happened that day other than to admonish this guy as deserving of his fate.

If he fractured the officer's skull and went for his gun, he deserved his fate. Period.

And again that has nothing to do with the OP or my reply....

Disagree. It most certainly has something to do with it. You said we are trying to justify that this guy deserved his fate. I contend that YES, perhaps he did deserve his fate.

Yes justify that this guy deserved his fate based on his previous convictions not on what actually happened that day so please don't twist my words.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
But I was arrested when I was younger...does that then mean that police should shoot me dead the next time they see me?

I think not.

Only if you are rushing the officer and going for his gun. In that case, YES.

Definitely not if you are standing peacefully.

Which did Michael Brown do? THAT is what none of us knows for sure.

In the only video of him I've seen, he didn't seem calm and peaceful. But does that show what happened in the encounter later? Of course not.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I think not.

If you assault an officer the next time you see one and he feels you are a threat, then yes, you probably will get shot.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I honestly don't see how this has anything to do with the bare bone facts of what happened that day other than to admonish this guy as deserving of his fate.

If he fractured the officer's skull and went for his gun, he deserved his fate. Period.

And again that has nothing to do with the OP or my reply....

Disagree. It most certainly has something to do with it. You said we are trying to justify that this guy deserved his fate. I contend that YES, perhaps he did deserve his fate.

Yes justify that this guy deserved his fate based on his previous convictions not on what actually happened that day so please don't twist my words.

I never said he deserved his fate based on previous convictions. Who is twisting words here? I don't think anyone is saying that.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psychonautics

Don't try to fight the Police.

I believe otherwise; and if i die fighting for what i believe..well you get the point.

KNOW WHEN TO FIGHT THE POLICE!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
He wasn't a very nice person, which is evident in the video of him when he stole the cigars. My concern with this whole incident is the possible behavior of the cop during the disputable kill shots.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
TPTB don't care whether we are Black or White.

What they want is a militarized Police force and an unarmed population.

This 'Event' will facilitate BOTH.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That the population should become divided by race is the icing on the cake.

Divide and conquer.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I think not.

If you assault an officer the next time you see one and he feels you are a threat, then yes, you probably will get shot.

agreed but two points. That has nothing to do with my past or arrest record and secondly, I have assaulted police officers in the past and not gotten shot. Why is it different now? And following up on my first point, the police record is irrelevant. Only present actions should be considered. Bringing up past transgressions is tantamount to a smear campaign. people change.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You are trying to smear the accused with material that isn't relevant to this case. Why would you do that sir?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Read the official documents about Michael Brown that have been released here.

He was born on May 20th, 1996. He was only an adult for a bit over 2 months - as I posted in some other thread.

This thread is false.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
None of this matters. Brown supporters want justice as long as it matches up with what they say happened. I feel no matter what the verdict is, there is going to be rioting 10 fold of what we have seen so far. This will be especially true if the officer is cleared of any wrong doing (so far it looks as though his story is beginning to add up). If the officer is convicted, they will still continue to burn their own town to the ground. It's a no win situation. Unfortunately, I believe this whole thing is going to explode in violence not only in Ferguson, but across the country.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
None of this matters. Brown supporters want justice as long as it matches up with what they say happened. I feel no matter what the verdict is, there is going to be rioting 10 fold of what we have seen so far. This will be especially true if the officer is cleared of any wrong doing (so far it looks as though his story is beginning to add up). If the officer is convicted, they will still continue to burn their own town to the ground. It's a no win situation. Unfortunately, I believe this whole thing is going to explode in violence not only in Ferguson, but across the country.

What you have stated above...(unfortunately)...is what will probably happen. I have my opinions about the Fergunson situation...I may be right...I may be wrong...but regardless I think you are right.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Reply to GeorgiaGirl

No I never claimed you did, you infered I was saying that the OP was justifying Mr Browns fate and I was merely pointing out that if he has a criminal record it has nothing to do with the bare bone facts of what happened that day. You suggest that yes he may have deserved his fate based on something unrelated to his criminal record.

So to make it clear I take the stand that Mr Browns previous has nothing to do with what happened that day.

If Mr Brown did assault the cop and reach for his gun that is a differant matter
edit on 20-8-2014 by GreyGoo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by GreyGoo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join