It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Brown Criminal Arrest Record Since Turning 18

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

This source needs confirmation.

It really needs a better source as the one from liveleak seems to go to well...not the best source when it involves a person of color if you get what I am saying.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
a reply to: Parthin

So...he made a few mistakes...he paid for them...and people can and do change for the better...perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life...when he was killed...ready to surrender and he was unarmed.

Guy robbed a store and pushed around the clerk who confronted him, minutes before he was shot and killed, and your telling us hes a changed man.

Hahahaha.

Some of you guys want to believe so badly that police are going around shooting innocent people over and over yet the evidence states otherwise.
edit on 20-8-2014 by Mikeyy because: (no reason given)

link   

So...he made a few mistakes...he paid for them...and people can and do change for the better...perhaps he was headed in the right direction in his life...when he was killed...ready to surrender and he was unarmed.

I think felonies are more than "mistakes".

And the point of this is to show that he has a record of being violent. You're taking at face value that he was ready to surrender, which contradicts other accounts. I think an almost 300 lb. huge guy could cause damage...even if "unarmed". And what if he really was going for the gun?

You don't know how it went down. I don't either. But his guy has a history of criminal activity. Behavior patterns usually continue. He certainly seemed aggressive in the video with the shop owner.

link   
a reply to: caladonea

Would it have been less "wrong" if the unarmed man had killed the armed man? I'm not trying to be disrespectful - I just don't understand why it is more wrong to kill and unarmed man than an armed man.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

Yes,committing robbery is definitely the first step in the right direction,lol.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Also, I just did my own Casenet search, and there are LOTS of "Michael Brown" people listed.

Do we know this particular Brown's middle name?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I honestly don't see how this has anything to do with the bare bone facts of what happened that day other than to admonish this guy as deserving of his fate.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreyGoo
I honestly don't see how this has anything to do with the bare bone facts of what happened that day other than to admonish this guy as deserving of his fate.

If he fractured the officer's skull and went for his gun, he deserved his fate. Period.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
WTF.

Different Michael Brown. You can do what this guy did and check for yourself.

I was skeptical and searched the case.net site for Missouri and found the record 13SL-CR12675-01 - ST V MICHAEL R BROWN, from which these charges originated. You can readily find this too, by searching for case number 13SL-CR12675-01. Note that the defendant in this case lives in Troy, MO, which is 47 miles from Ferguson, MO, according to Google Maps. Also note that the defendant was born in 1997, which would make him 17, rather than 18. It's safe to say that these charges are being falsely attributed and the person spreading this is libeling Mike Brown.

www.dailykos.com...

www.courts.mo.gov...

edit on 20-8-2014 by Millers because: fixlink

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Of course, we don't KNOW what he did in the encounter with the cop.

But him being a criminal does lend credence to the idea that he behaved in a criminal manner.

Even if he is NOT the guy named in the OP, the way he interacted with the store clerk on video shows an aggressive man, who I believe WOULD be aggressive with a cop. Especially if he thought the cop had knowledge of what happened earlier. It goes to his frame of mind.
edit on 20-8-2014 by GeorgiaGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2014 by GeorgiaGirl because: Typo

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Just from watching the video in the shop it was obvious he was a thug. His record simply backs up the fact he hadn't learned any lessons and even if he was going to college - was he going to steal all his books and change?

You always want to give the benefit of the doubt, but….. he had't been charged with simply nicking a bike he was charged with Assault 1st degree says it all, despite Mummy's attempt at protecting her little boy, I wonder what she thought about the assault case, she must have known his record would show up sooner or later.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have found LiveLeak to be reliable and unbiased in the past, or I would not have posted it. Of course not everything you see on the web is true. a reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Millers

Wish you would have posted first and saved me the ten minutes of my time. Lol

edit on 20-8-2014 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This one can go to the hoax bin. Don't trust random crap on liveleak — perhaps the biggest source of misinformation on the planet.

Wrong person. Who could have guessed there would be more than 1 person in MO named Michael Brown! Oh wait, he's a Jr, so there's at least 2.

Come on people.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

a reply to: MarlinGrace

Just because he was a thief does not mean he had a dark heart...there are many good people who have a tempted moment and do something wrong.

Seriously...I am tired of all the (politically correct rhetoric)...Michael B. was unarmed...Officer Wilson killed him...it was wrong...end of story.

It's not the end of story...

I find it hypocritical that in essence Brown was denied due process and the cop acted like judge jury and executioner, while you pretend to do the same to the cop.

I don't find 4 felonies and a store robbery just complete "a tempted moment" the fantasy you want to create is not reality. This is why you wait for the investigation instead of jumping to conclusions. But I am sure you find comfort in placing blame without knowing the facts.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Prison has a funny way of dealing with those who pick on the much weaker...hopefully there are some inmates at the correctional facility who know of someone who is autistic..

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: itguysrule

DARN RIGHT !!!

Spitting on the sidewalk --- Bullet in the head!
Jay walking --- Bullet to the head!
Walking in the street --- 2 bullets to the head!
Backtalk a cop --- Six shots - including 2 bullets to the head, because you were in the street!

Am I seeing a pattern here or is it just a warped way to look at the world of law enforcement?
edit on 20-8-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Disgusting. A few mistakes? HE WAS A FELON? WHat the hell is wrong with Americans nowadays? My god…..when I was 18 I managed to get through life without becoming a FELON!!!! No wonder our society is so screwed up. Look at the apathy towards crime and criminals.
What's next you want to blame Michael's circumstance on poverty? Please the kid was fat…..seemed well fed, had nice clothes, lived in a fairly middle class black neighborhood with a roof over his head.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yeah, i wish the OP would have checked before posting.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Same techniques used with Trayvon. Why do you people excuse murder and blame it on the person that was murdered? Geesh. Your morals are highly skewed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join