It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer "I will KILL you!" threatens journalists with rifle.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This comes from Officer go BLeep yourself!
Not trying to incite more cycles of hate, or promote anymore hate on cop threads.. But come on now.
This was uncalled for. In light of this, that officer was out of line with that comment.

He threatens journalists with assault rifle, when asked for his name he says.. Go %$#@ yourself. Nice. So we can not even identify these guys without threats of being shot. Logic is being tossed out the window here. That cop was clearly fearful, but is he not Trained for this? Or is he just a guy out there with a high powered weapon pointing it people?? That is a good question.

I watched this play out on the live stream tonight with Rebelutionary_Z #Ferguson. I spoke with RisePDX here and on his live stream here
edit on 23114280485 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

Tonight I watched water bottles being tossed at officers, merely 1 water bottle incited a complete over reaction from police.
These cocktails, I have yet to SEE one confirmed video or account.
Any members here with a SOURCE of cocktails being used, PLEASE post them here, I want to see them, so I can report on that too on my feed.. My friends have been asking, lots of people have.

This kind of show of force is the problem here. Over use of force with military geared Warriors ready to shot someone!
I fear someone is really going to get hurt. Cop or protestors. I don't want to see anyone get hurt..
Both sides.
edit on 23114380785 by zysin5 because: Edit1

This is what fear yields.
Fear is a dangerous tool, and it has been used like candy over the past decades, and now is really starting to manifest into our lives.
Fear is a far greater foe than any would be gun ho cop. Any bad element out there. Fear is the true enemy.
edit on 23114061085 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23114191285 by zysin5 because: Edit 2

I would like to give credit to AllSourceIntel for posting this on another thread while I was getting my sources together, Seems working as a team effort is really working well. Thanks AllSourceIntel

edit on 23114290685 by zysin5 because: Giving credit due...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
These type of goons deserve a pitchfork party.......whats a cop doing with a military assault rifle threatening people...?
He actually looks and sounds scared.....somebody else will get shot if this keeps up.....

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

What's ironic about Officer "Go F*#K Yourself" here is that the reason he is acting like that isn't because he's some Tough, Bad Ass MoFo. He acts like that because he's a Gigantic Pussy who's literally crapping in his pants with fear about the crowd of People around him and has to compensate for that fear by sticking his "Gun" in everyone's face and threatens to "shoot" his load.

That guy I doubt makes anyone feel safer.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yeah I really doubt that made anyone safer this evening.
Fear is a powerful beast. And is being made manifest greater and greater.
I fear for both sides.
Officers included.. they are NOT all like this.
And what is it they say... "it only takes 1"

So lets not judge ALL officers on this one account.. but must be made public, and shown to all.
Its my part in all this. And doing what I can from where I am at.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

wtf did i just see and hear....that officer has watched to many die hard movies....

the level of unprofessional is astounding...and we wonder why there are riots and protests

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
For your safety,

please stand in front of my gun while I threaten to kill you with it.

We are here for your protection, until we decide you are a threat to us,
then for our protection you must be eliminated.

edit on 20-8-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5
So lets not judge ALL officers on this one account.. but must be made public, and shown to all.
Its my part in all this. And doing what I can from where I am at.

I know they aren't all like that. Thankfully. But it's a problem when the ones like this get in that position. They do more harm than good.

Nothing personal exactly either. Some jobs aren't for some people. I wouldn't want that job either and might be horrible at it as I'd be too passive most likely. Some positions take certain people to handle them correctly. Just like not everyone has the mental and physical ability to be Special Forces, not just anyone should be a LEO, especially when it comes to dealing with other people.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Indeed! And sadly I must play devils advocate, when clearly it shows how out of control it is.
I just have to be somewhat fair, as not to draw in the other side, and have them show up to try to cover this up, or make apologies for him. Lots of PRO status quo members here, trying to play to their common sense here, which it should. Who is going to come and make an excuse for this?
There is NO excuse for that video. NON, he was not being attacked, or rushed on.
He was just being a bully, and pumped with testosterone and Adrenalin. No excuse.
But yeah, felt I should clear that up now, as to just show a level of logic here..
When personally, ugh.. total BS. I try to leave my emotion out of my replies and threads. I will get in trouble..lol
Been a challenge to remain a member in good standing since 2006.. Plenty of times, I want to just yell and scream.
Civility matters!

And this is going to become a viral video, It is spreading fast, and wanted to get it up as soon as possible, I promised my people on twitter I would get it out to my sources, and my end of the line. ATS is my home. And I bring the unfiltered news to my home.
edit on 23114333485 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

the same thing happened 2 nights ago here...

new.livestream.com...

scroll down about half way, look for , police officer threatens Karg Argus Radio camera man. i watched /heard it happen as it played out.

also for your question about molotov cocktails , look here...

weaselzippers.us...

scroll down again , they have pics of them lighting the cocktails.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

He threatens journalists with assault rifle, when asked for his name he says.. Go %$#@ yourself.
That cop was clearly fearful, but is he not Trained for this?

It's the animal Instincts coming out in him.

Why Do Dogs Bark?

Dogs bark for many reasons. You may even be able to tell what they are barking for by the tone of the bark. Some dogs bark because they want attention.

Dogs also bark when they are feeling protective, territorial, or afraid. These barks are low, accompanied by growling, snapping, and showing of teeth
dogs.anwsers.com

edit on Wed0784201480 by Dingo80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

I give you thanks for posting that for me here!
I scrolled down and now have the pictures I need to confirm those reports.

I am saddened to see these Agent provocateurs in full action here.
Just as with this cop. These people do not account for the masses here.

CONTEXT WARNING-- This photo has nothing to do with the officer making threats. I asked for confirmation about cocktails being used, as a side quest to this main thread here. In hind sight, might not have been wise, to mix these together, but the members here are sharp as a razor. Those of you who read this, can read between the lines.

Cocktails confirmed. via pictures. I also got confirmed reports that also it was them unsuccessfully lightning it. I did double check that, and found it to hold up. so please keep that in mind when viewing this photo. I asked for the photos, and I got this. So tired right now I am exhausted mentally and physically. It takes a toll. I will come back with a fresh mind set. and see if I can find more to this.
I have no will to spread dis info. But they are being shown, trying to light them.. No pics of them throwing these. Show me a pic of them being thrown and hitting cops.. The cops must have at least 1 photo of that right?

Again, exhausted and taxed out. I hope this photo does not make me seem like a MSM tool or anything.. Just trying to be fair to both sides.

But that still does not excuse this officer for his actions.
edit on 23114181985 by zysin5 because: Edit1

edit on 23114132085 by zysin5 because: Edit 2 so so sleepy lol

edit on 23114152485 by zysin5 because: Final edit.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I also noted it within the on going Gov. Jay Nixon theread here. And I beat you to it
You are right, this needs to be spread far and wide.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

All that I can say about what has been happening in Ferguson is that I am so grateful for the amount of media that is there, the non MSM kind which are the ones trying to make this about race.

It is instances like this that will continue to wake people up at a record pace. In the past week, as they have attempted their futile attempts to make this about race, more people all across the board have been forced to remove their attention from their comfortably numb position of indifference and take a look at the reality of a militarized police force.

Due to the brave members of the alternative media, who have been streaming live feeds as often as possible, the level of sheer lunacy on the militarized police has been clear. Case and point would be the use of LRAD on an unarmed group of protestors, there is no place for this at all and needs to a huge focal point of the continuing discussion, for this can not become the norm. More importantly is the right of the press to be anywhere the choose. This leads into another huge discussion that needs to be taking place, that of our constitutional rights that they have taken, like freedom of the press, christ it is the 1st amendment!

Regardless of what psuedo-reality the MSM is trying to create, what is happening in Ferguson is uniting the masses, for the police state that has been built up has affected everyone across the board. The courageous people protesting and demanding justice and and end to police brutality need to continue their massive protests by day and temporarily follow the uncostitutional demands of those in power, for the agent provocateurs our our and trying to make the military police look necessary!!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amWednesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80

I agree, and as Anti cop as I am. It was a big push for me to even try to remain even somewhat nice about this.
Honestly took all my will power NOT to emotionally get fired up by this!!!
Trying to play to all sides on the fence here, as not to make this into a heavy "hate" thread. Just reporting on the news, and spreading the truth butter!
edit on 23114500785 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

a reply to: thishereguy

I give you thanks for posting that for me here!
I scrolled down and now have the pictures I need to confirm those reports.

I am saddened to see these Agent provocateurs in full action here.
Just as with this cop. These people do not account for the masses here.

I am happy to get a confirmed source there.

I will be posting that photo to my feed. And on here
Cocktails confirmed.

But that still does not excuse this officer for his actions.

you're welcome. the good people of freguson don't need the black panthers or the communist there causing trouble, nor the looters, some of which come from other towns.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
You are right, this needs to be spread far and wide.

Thanks for getting that out there! You are quick!! And I was on top of this like as fast as I could get my source info!
Pretty much waiting on the smaller clip file to be created and put out.. thanks for your due diligence!
I will edit my OP, to give you some credit here

a reply to: elementalgrove
Thanks Elemental Grove! Your words Ring true! And the MSM as you said, are steps behind the non MSM outlets. I am just happy to be a part in this, and making our voice heard. Even if it is just posting and spreading information across the net.
I agree with you with all my heart.

Its 5am for me here, and did my stay up with everyone again tonight. But I need a sleep cycle to get back to work, and this again tomorrow night... This is just the start to things. This is FAR from over.
edit on 23114101285 by zysin5 because: Out for the night.. good night, be back on my lunch break come 2marrow! PEACE and thanks to everyone!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dingo80

That cop was clearly fearful, but is he not Trained for this?

It's the animal Instincts coming out in him.

Why Do Dogs Bark?

Dogs bark for many reasons. You may even be able to tell what they are barking for by the tone of the bark. Some dogs bark because they want attention.

Dogs also bark when they are feeling protective, territorial, or afraid. These barks are low, accompanied by growling, snapping, and showing of teeth
dogs.anwsers.com

Humans are animals too... (Although general acceptation because of traditional education (or what you have always heard and wanted to believe ... as well as what you can easily find in Google will try and prove me wrong of course...)

As a veterinary surgeon with many years experience in primate conservation behaviour research as well as feline and canine behaviour research I just felt that I had to add this :

Why do dogs bark :

Barking, along with whining, howling and growling, is a dog’s natural means of communication.

A dog may bark for a number of reasons: to induce play, discipline young, warn of danger, threaten intruders, or it may bark because it’s curious. None of these reasons tend to result in excessive or annoying barking – barking is short-lived and specific to an occasion.

More here : dogcontrol.ca...

Why do humans communicate :

Communication is a tool with which we exercise our influence on others, bring out changes in our and others’ attitudes, motivate the people around us and establish and maintain relationships with them. Communication makes a major part of our active life and is a social activity. This social activity is pursued verbally through speech, reading and writing or non-verbally through body language.

More here : communicationtheory.org...

Brain Scans Show Striking Similarities Between Dogs and Humans :

A new brain-imaging study of mankind’s best friend has found a striking similarity in how humans and dogs — and perhaps many other mammals — process voice and emotion.

Like humans, dogs appear to possess brain systems that are devoted to making sense of vocal sounds, and are sensitive to their emotional content. These systems have not previously been described in dogs or any non-primate species, and the new findings offer an intriguing neurobiological glimpse into the richness of our particular corner of the animal kingdom.

More here : www.wired.com...

We are not much different...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

edit on 20/8/14 by Rodinus because: Crap editing

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Context of that photo is Wednesday and it was them unsuccessfully lightning it.
Still have yet to see one on the ground that was thrown at officers.

edit on thWed, 20 Aug 2014 04:10:39 -0500America/Chicago820143980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The police are terrified because they know they have been doing really bad things for a really long time, and the day seems to be drawing closer where they will get theirs. I'd be scared too. But then again I'd never put myself in a position of subjugating and oppressing innocent people, so no sympathy from me. When you have cowards wearing badges you get cops like we have today. Mindless drones.

The utter stupidity of these guys is mind blowing, they just DO NOT GET IT

People are sick of their chit, and they respond by piling on more chit. Keep going.
edit on 20-8-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Thanks for that context. I am so tired, my vision is getting blurred.. I will re edit that to reflect that information..
And then sleep..
Thanks Sremmos80!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join