It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer "I will KILL you!" threatens journalists with rifle.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

I might need my own sleep, didn't a double check and it may not be the same pic I was thinking of based on the tweet stamps.
I'll triple check tomorrow.
Still nothing on the ground tho, and it wasn't due to lack of cameras

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Context of that photo is Wednesday and it was them unsuccessfully lightning it.
Still have yet to see one on the ground that was thrown at officers.

i was unaware of that, thanks for straightening that out .

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: James1982

I believe that your view is absolutely correct. They have had their money on people acting far more agressively, when the fact of the matter is that when you see the police out in force like we have seen in Ferguson it is our common intuition that says huh, there is no way to go at that Gestapo force with any sort of aggression.

As some were mentioning our animal instincts, which we naturally have, we must not forget about our intuition! It is powerful indeed and when it comes to combating the police state that has been built up around us, there is no other way than peaceful protest with mass numbers. The hands up protest is a natural response and it has united us across America, this is not what the MSM will cover, but that does not matter, the world is watching and assisting with getting real information to Americans, as well as all of our amazing independent journalists/alt-media.

We are reaching a critical point and this is where the masses of America will begin to stand, it is the 99% for a reason, did they really think they got rid of the whole Occupy mentality, sorry, Occupy made it crystal clear what the militarized police are capable of and it had nothing to do with race, I think that this is part of the reason this current situation is not going planned!

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

This isn't sqwuat compared to the abundance of police abuse
you can see on Y-T.

edit on Ram82014v25201400000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
That is one bizarre clip.

Officer go # yourself is BANG out of line.

"get back or i will #ing kill you" wow can you get more out of line for law enforcement?

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Just imagine stormtroopers from star wars. No faces, no names. A wall of force.
The cops will be just as scared as the protesters, they have loved ones too at home.
If the residents of Ferguson take up arms, there'll be bloodshed on a massive scale.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
As an outsider to these events, this video scares me as the police here in Scotland have just started being armed for the first time in my life time. I also used to take great pride in the fact that you, my American brothers and sisters were fighting to hang on to your own guns. I even started a thread on it a long while back because I truly think the only thing that is stopping everyone world wides loss of freedoms is the fact that you are armed. After seeing the police tactics this week plus this video I think that being armed is not the answer I thought it was.... God help us all.

Respects

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
here is a still shot of officer "friendly"

As this tactic being used is to make people fearful, using fear to force peaceful people, into giving up for the night. Its wrong, and their fear agenda is being exposed world wide now, they are losing their once tight grip they had on us all. Do not allow these bullies to tell you where you can be, and how you should be, (within reason, logical common sense, law abiding)
They where boxing media into little "free speech zones" Boxing protestors off. I get it, and understand the need to stay out of the streets, but really, these cops are pushing the limits here.

I can understand every ones feelings about this here. However, we can not allow fear to dictate our way of life.
I hope that with the spread of this video, and information he can be identified, and properly retrained on how to deal with crowds of people. Or maybe find a new line of work.

Hell, Ive lost jobs over less than this.
Such as "Working in a restaurant, taking food being thrown out at the end of the night, and gave it to some local homeless folks, I was FIRED."

Guess we will see what happens with this.

Thanks to all the posters who made their comments.

I was getting at the end there really tired! I am back with a fresh mind, and ready to go again till 5AM or so.
No pillow, no blanket! When one sleeps, another takes their place!

edit on 23114523785 by zysin5 because: Edit1

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I might need my own sleep, didn't a double check and it may not be the same pic I was thinking of based on the tweet stamps.
I'll triple check tomorrow.
Still nothing on the ground tho, and it wasn't due to lack of cameras

Let me know what you find, I did double check, and still found NO other photos than this one photo, just trying to be fair to other side.. Yet you would think they would have LOTS of photos of this if it was the "on the ground truth". So many claims as it being "matter of fact"
As all the hearsay stuff going around makes me about furious being passed off as matter of fact, when it has all been hearsay at this point.

Maybe you can make a thread, or point me out to one going on. I have about 10 things going on at one time here, and juggling my job at the same time.

edit on 23114374285 by zysin5 because: Edit1

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy
i was unaware of that, thanks for straightening that out .

No worries! We all where exhausted and tired last night. It is easy to over look such things as time index and context to these things.
But that is what is so wonderful about ATS forum. We are doing this in real time, and can make corrections as needed.
Always vigilant always aware!
When I sleep, another takes my place.
When they sleep, I wake up with a fresh mind, and ready to rock!

Reply to elementalgrove: Well put my friend, well put! Many stars for a very well thought out post! I really liked this.

We are reaching a critical point and this is where the masses of America will begin to stand, it is the 99% for a reason, did they really think they got rid of the whole Occupy mentality, sorry, Occupy made it crystal clear what the militarized police are capable of and it had nothing to do with race, I think that this is part of the reason this current situation is not going planned!

Quite, mmmmhmmm nods head.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This suggests the officer has been relieved from duty:

ACLU National @ACLU

@chrisgeidner The officer has now been removed from duty. Great work @ACLU_MO!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
These type of goons deserve a pitchfork party.......whats a cop doing with a military assault rifle threatening people...?
He actually looks and sounds scared.....somebody else will get shot if this keeps up.....

Tonight, 9:45pm +/- 1 hour, bring the popcorn!

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
This suggests the officer has been relieved from duty:

ACLU National @ACLU

@chrisgeidner The officer has now been removed from duty. Great work @ACLU_MO!

Greven! Thanks for that update!! This is good news! You have been such a HUGE help in this! I can not thank you enough for all your efforts!

This officer should be named, and should LOSE his job over this. 100%.
As I said, Ive lost jobs for things 1000 times smaller than threatening lives..( I gave food to homeless, and lost my job..lol)
Remove his badge, and let him reflect on his life.

Just another bully with a badge and a gun. He is part of the problem.

I mean I am sure before they went out there.. The commander must have said.. Look guys the world is watching. Mind your P&Q's out there.. Yet he did not head that warning.

I will be doing my best to confirm this source, for my own research.. As I have said. Its important for each member to confirm this on their own as a side project. While I trust my sources here on ATS and aboard.
WE must do our own homework personally. It is how this works.

edit on 23114124585 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

edit on 23114554685 by zysin5 because: Edit 2

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

What's ironic about Officer "Go F*#K Yourself" here is that the reason he is acting like that isn't because he's some Tough, Bad Ass MoFo. He acts like that because he's a Gigantic Pussy who's literally crapping in his pants with fear about the crowd of People around him and has to compensate for that fear by sticking his "Gun" in everyone's face and threatens to "shoot" his load.

That guy I doubt makes anyone feel safer.

Why do you make it so easy to see through your lies?

What kind of emotional idiocy would make someone believe the only feeling this guy has is one of "fear" ??

Talk about a vast oversimplification of the dynamism within a human being.

The guy did not crap himself, unless you have proof of this? I didn't think so. Yes, I'm calling your out. You said "literally" LOL!

This guy isn't just going through fear, he's likely going through emotions that also bring out a sense of duty, responsiblity, and whatever else.

You and I may be in agreement that the behavior is abhorant, but where we differ is that you erroneously sum it up as "fear" and not ridiculous training, combined with a base/warped sense of morals.

What goes through the heads of people who see complex human beings, and sum up their actions as stemming from "fear" ?? I don't comprehend how someone can be so short of emotional depth.
edit on 20-8-2014 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
What kind of emotional idiocy would make someone believe the only feeling this guy has is one of "fear" ??

Well, you may be right about that. Along with Fear is also Anger too.

Talk about a vast oversimplification of the dynamism within a human being.

Yah, I'm sure officer "Go F*#k Yourself" who threatens to murder the public he's been sworn to protect is a real dynamic guy. Obviously struggling with deeper inner issues like how to scratch his balls while holding that rifle at the same time. Spare me your armchair psychology sh*t man.

The guy did not crap himself, unless you have proof of this? I didn't think so. Yes, I'm calling your out. You said "literally" LOL!

You have proof that he didn't?? I didn't think so. Looks like he's got a big load in his drawers to me, what can I say. Prove me wrong then I guess.

This guy isn't just going through fear, he's likely going through emotions that also bring out a sense of duty, responsiblity, and whatever else.

A sense of Duty??? To who??? You mean the public that he's currently threatening to shoot???

Responsibility??? You even know what the word means??? When asked what your name is because others want to hold you accountable for your actions and you answer with "Go F*#K Yourself", that is the exact opposite of being Responsible!!!

You and I may be in agreement that the behavior is abhorant, but where we differ is that you erroneously sum it up as "fear" and not ridiculous training, combined with a base/warped sense of morals.

No, I include bad training, warped morals as well as just a general degree of douche-baggyness as well. Although, those are more of assumptions than the simple fact the guy is AFRAID. You can tell by how he's reacting. I'm not the only one who noticed it either. If you can't see it, that's your problem not mine.

What goes through the heads of people who see complex human beings, and sum up their actions as stemming from "fear" ?? I don't comprehend how someone can be so short of emotional depth.

Right. So now I'm short of emotional depth huh?!?!? So tell me again why I'm an A-hole for judging this cop with my shallow interpretation but it's totally fine for you to do the same to me???

Funny how "some people" never notice when they're being hypocritical isn't it. When I do it, I'm an idiot, liar and emotionally stunted, but when you do it, you're being the speaker of truth and calling me out. You're as full of sh*t as this cops undies if you expect me to buy whatever it is your selling man.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
CNN confirms officer has been suspended

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
CNN confirms officer has been suspended

Glad to hear it. When he returns I hope they make him a meter maid until he learns how to conduct himself with a little more professionalism than this.

(post by pl3bscheese removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Same guy?

(post by mOjOm removed for a manners violation)

<< 1    3  4 >>

join