It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheads US Journalist James Wright Foley

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Enough is enough!!! I really can't understand why the USA doesn't put say 100 drones up high to do recon, then bring them back, load em up and organise a single massive strike against every I S set of artillery or group of fighters so that they go from a massive threat to a mass pile of burning garbage. Heck! Here in Australia, it's causing groups of would be if they could be young thugs to line up to go and fight. Personally, I reckon they should be let out of the country then not permitted back in but apparently that's not going to happen. But back to I S , these creeps should be eliminated in one big strike so that they aren't even around to realise how pathetic their army is. But it would send a message to the next group of mongrels that think they might try to act tough. It's amazing how a group of primitives have been allowed to grow to a point that they actually think they are powerful. Who are they powerful over? Simple tribes people.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Im still disgusted over the Nick Berg slaughter video so I don't want to see this.My question is why aren't ALL the Islamic countries speaking out against IS? Why aren't they attacking them? This groups savagery isn't in question.If said countries dont mind IS raping little boys, girls, women, beheading, mass murder what is the west to do? You know this sort wont mind using hostages as shields against airstrikes.
edit on CDTTuepm2861 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

Agreed. There is this book in the bookstore you know?...Its filled with murder, torture, death, infanticide, genocide, murder, slavery, beatings...you name it...its got it.

Its called...the BIBLE...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
no one wants to see a beheading or murder it is vile and sick and to claim it was for our attn is height of absurdity

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The thing about decapitations is that the mere thought sickens the sane, and infuriates the masses.

This works well for TPTB, because it gives them carte-blanche permission to free the crap out these nasties - sometimes taking out entire populations in the process, all in the name of retribution.

Anyone that complains is shown the beheading via YT vid, or a link to images.......

I find it the height of Islamic Extremist hypocrisy that they use Youtube - a western idea, to promote their hate for western ideas.

Truly a sad, sick situation.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I keep saying as I have said from the first time we heard of this mad group.

I have posted many posts about what MUST BE DONE.

I have warned and many others have, as well

I have posted my own history of the knowledge I have of these types and their utter madness.

It is no doubt in my mind that Obama is dithering while a unique evil force gains power

America and its power is the only country in position to do what must be done
And that is the complete total extermination of ISIL

Unfortunately Obama doesn’t have the intellectual wit to create a international coalition to do this.

So Frankly the world is in trouble and I don’t think Obama is capable of doing what must be done unless those who can see this for what it is makes him see it.

I recall Hillary when she was running against Obama say that he couldn’t take the 3 am phone call and do the right thing.
It turns out she was right.

Obama talks about slowing them down.

Can you slow down a mad dog?

A pit bull?

A hurricane?

No!

In this case you can only meet force with force

We use this phraseology too much: they are like Hitler

But in the case of ISIL, THEY ARE WORST THAN HITLER!

edit on 19-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

I am in total agreement. The whole time these butchers have been running wild I've been wondering where the world is. When will we collectively decided as human beings that this cannot happen? The time for harsh words is over. No more taking the back seat when innocent people are being slaughtered in the most brutal ways possible. It's time to exterminate these vermin from the face of the Earth for the betterment of humankind.
edit on 19-8-2014 by FraggleRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
He had to be scared, I know I would be. He's been there for 2 years, I'm wondering if he ended up brainwashed by these people at all? I ask, only because, if I knew I was gonna die, I don't think I would bother following their scripted version of what they wanted me to say. I would either just keep my mouth shut, tell them off or most likely be passed out by fear...I mean no disrespect, I just wonder, why say what THEY want said, if I KNOW, this is the moment I'm gonna die....Again, my heart goes out to the Foley family, Foley himself, & those still being held hostage.....I wish they could be saved...

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: j.r.c.b.

if he knew he was a pawn and would be murdered he probably had a lot of mental anguish up until the end

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

I agree, and most of it down to religion, but that's for another thread.

Religion is not a bad thing.

People using religion as an excuse to kill is a bad thing.

If it wasn't religion it would be race, if not race then, sexual preference, if not sexual preference then something else.

It is the heart of man that needs cleansed - not religion or any other external thing.

Not exactly. Sexual preference is only an issue to religious fanatics, no one else really cares what people do in their own time. Can you think of a non-religious entity that is lobbying against homosexuals? I can't.

Race, to a lesser degree, since racial tensions are wide spread, but many also take root in religion.

Just think of where same sex marriage rights and all the other human rights would be today if people started getting away from religion a hundred years ago, as they are currently. When would the women have had their rights if fanatics didn't keep them down? The blacks?

I firmly believe that with absence of religion, there will be more human equality.

Khar

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Geez, that's just so damn sad. Seeing this today, is one of the most depressing things I've seen in a while. I just have no other words.......

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
the beheading method is particularly unpleasant and increasingly common. i despair for humanity.

Not common to most of us and in the mostly "sane" world. Kind of consider muslim sector hell on earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
YOU ALL will get used to the carnage because NO ONE will stop it, they 'll beg for help when SAUDI gets threatened. Better HOPE like HELL Hillary isn't elected,SHE'LL start a draft,why not she's ALL for women in COMBAT getting equal advancements and the privilidge to DIE as a combat soldier wether you LIKE it or NOT.
Not that she gives a flip about the military you can tell by how often she salutes them back.
Progressives run war by THEIR OWN POLITICS and in combat that is spelled DEATH.
Don't take MY word for watch and ...TRY to learn so at least MAYBE when you youngers get to be olders YOU'LL KNOW BETTER ,even though popular culture will be wrong LATER too.
edit on 19-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I immediately thought it was strange when Obama was telling people to go view videos of the gassed Syrians on Youtube. It simply struck me as very odd he do such a thing. Turn around and people are saying it was an elaborate hoax. Now you can only imagine how much arming of "rebels" was done behind the scenes. In hopes it would cripple the regime

Now more recently, when I first heard of isissy.. I immediately knew it was those same weapons that was carrying those fighters so fiercly through Iraq. They know far too well how the system works to get munitions from outside sources. Brilliantly though why would they sit and die trying to fight a government when they could go pillage Iraq. They may have been around and had plans for longer than most of us knew, but it was obviously recent aquiring of arms that gave them enough strength to arm enough soldiers. Who armed ISIS is the question? Is this already common knowledge?

Think of all the left over stockpiles of arms and munitions we payed for that were left there(in Iraq)...maybe purposefully for these guys??? If you think about it, if they have their way...they would be forced to kill millions of Muslims before they would be able to gain true control over Islam. Does Iraq hold the key to supplying them with the capability having been just through two wars and an undergoing occupation?

edit on 19-8-2014 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Usually I have no problem watching graphic videos but this video I could not watch to the end, just thinking what was going through his mind when he was there on his knees knowing his life is about to end is probably one of the saddest things I have ever done in my life and knowing he was most likely just a good man doing his job not hurting anyone makes it even sadder.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

i fully understand the disgusting world we are living in....but.....i should have the choice as to whether i want to see them or not.

I absolutly agree with you
I am a girl, and i was told the other day, when i asked people to check the vice news video on isis, and to tell me if it is graphic or not, that `if i dont have the stomache for graphic stuff, i should not be following the whole thing and to stay out of it`, honestly those were their exact words.

Look, this is what pisses me off the most, i am WELL AWARE of the gross things they are doing, but i do NOT want or NEED to go onto a forum which is supposed to be a regular normal forum not a gore one, and to see some selfish person has embedded a picture of a beheading.

I mean heck thats why i dont even click random facebook links nowadays as there is always some sicko posting gore.

The weirdos who have always lusted over the gore sites like o`grish and reddit, use the excuse of war to promote their gross photos claiming that it is `simply to show the realities to the world.

Absolutly gross, and i now have an image blocker where even when i come on here to an isis thread, i have all images disabled as i am terrified that some sicko might have included gorey in the post.
my main paranoia started the other day when a vice doccumentary suddenly showed 50 beheaded syrian heads on poles, without warning, and without even a graphic warning on the video.

A reminder to people, KEEP YOUR GOREY STUFF TO YOURSELF, DO NOT FORCE IT IN PEOPLES FACES.

edit on 19-8-2014 by dinogirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2014 by dinogirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Terrible way to die
what I will never understand is the mindset of anyone not running for their lives when about to die. I would rather die running for my life than to accept that kind of death.

They had his feet tied before the beheading,

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I'd bet he's drugged too.NO ONE sits still while someone saws through your neck.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
May Foley RIP...This just shows us what may be coming in through our wide open boarders...
I cringe with just the thought of when it starts happening here on US soil, up front, and in our
faces...I remember reading some article, or was it here on ATS, well I can't remember...that
they are already here...I guess it's just a matter of time

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl
I agree there should be an all caps WARNING.
Some people just don't care what they post.
I can't even watch horror movies.
Somehow though I've become somewhat desensitized to some things now, which is an awful thing.

I've been told the same thing on here when I said I cannot bear to watch animal cruelty. I don't wanna know or see what is done to a poor animal.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join