It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS beheads US Journalist James Wright Foley

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not that I have any desire to actually se a beheading, but in fact I did. The first time showed the whole ordeal gurgling and all. Can't help but find it interesting that the most gruesome part was edited out. I'd think they'd want to show us the gruesomeness like they did the last time. Not saying it's staged but not what I had expected. The matrix like intro of Obama giving the speech was very American'esk also.....just saying.

Tin foil hat off, if true, absolutely horrific. I'm assuming they will have their boots on the ground now? ........Like a bad re-run.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

You can only control your own kid and have parental controls for them,.....

And that's all that any responsible parent should do

...... there are lot of parents who don´t do that or even realize what they kid might be watching in the internet.

Then they need to be 'educated' into the perils of the internet.
It's not the internet at fault or even YouTube, its the people committing the acts in the first place and the irresponsible and ignorant parents who allow their children unrestricted access who are at fault.

I feel nothing but sympathy for the family of James Wright Foley and abhorrence of this barbarous act.
And I can't imagine how the family of the other American who has been threatened with the same treatment must feel.

But people need to be made aware of just how brutal these people are - censorship isn't the answer.

I don't know what the USA / UK should or even can do - but I know doing nothing isn't the answer.

edit on 19/8/14 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: MessageforAll
Breaking :

BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State says in video it is holding another U.S. journalist, his fate hinges on Obama's next move
www.reuters.com...

Sick! No words

Considering Obama, did nothing about children being cut in half, hundreds of women and children buried alive...what's one more journalist to him.

This makes me sick. What happened to leave no man behind. I know they are journalists, but all they did wrong was try to expose the truth.

I'm going to bail after this...but...Obama does nothing about the Christians, the children, etc. unless they are illegals crossing the border or a black kid shot by a white cop. Then...and ONLY THEN will he pull out all the stops, leave his vacation mansion and send the FBI and all the feds that will fit on a plane. And lets not forget...as he has obviously done...that poor soldier Sgt. Tahmooressi still imprisoned in Mexico.

Where is Obama? Neck deep in his racist hate for whitey and religions who don't call god Allah. Christians, whites, children, soldiers...NO! Terrorists (Hamas), illegals and blacks...YES!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Quality of the video is much better than usual, so this was not filmed with some crappy cell phones or cameras. The still picture doesn´t look faked.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I sort of agree…….a Sanitized video…?

Is this genuine or some sort of stunt….?

If true then we should consider extermination of them ……

PDUK

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Strong observation and true.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Sorry I do not agree with you. The West created this mess and we should at least help prevent genocide.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic in your post calling the West infidels, but IMO your post had a distasteful undertone.

edit on 19.8.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I haven't watched it and wont, I cant, and never have watched these videos.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

Quality of the video is much better than usual, so this was not filmed with some crappy cell phones or cameras. The still picture doesn´t look faked.

Well Hollywood has done some amazing things over the past decade so it's hard for me to tell to be honest. Does it look absolutely horrific? You bet it does, but I didn't see the knife puncture or cut the throat and then they fade out for a sec then a still shot of head on chest. If I had the stomach to analyze it I may, or if I didn't have a little one in close proximity. I had to go outside just to view it once.

I'm not trying to make light of the fact an American journalist may (likely) lost his life via beheading, only that just as the "official state sponsor of propaganda" states...... "Question everything"

edit on 19-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleDog UK

PDUK

From the pics of the aftermath I saw on Twitter, I'd say it's pretty real unfortunately.

edit on 19.8.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

PDUK

From the pics of the aftermath I saw on Twitter, I'd say it's pretty real unfortunately.

You got a link to the twitter account?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Strong observation and true.

Yeah...I've pretty much given up on sugar coating things. Our current down-slide is getting quite dramatic, and real.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If the video is US made then US have more to worry. I have seen filmwork very closely, if this was a fake then they need to have very good make up artists and mask makers, better what you can buy from the Halloween stores.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

they need to have very good make up artists and mask makers, better what you can buy from the Halloween stores.

Agreed, if fake it wasn't some amateur. That said, every so often I was getting
signals. My spidey senses tingling.

link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: flammadraco

PDUK

You got a link to the twitter account?

No, but it was all over twitter an hour ago. I believe that the original twitter account that posted the images has now been closed by twitter.

link   

There are images from the video and this one shows the second hostage awaiting his fate…………

"MODS….. can I put up others or not???"

The first guy seemed aware and almost accepting of his fate…….. I would have been f***ing fighting and squirming to the last, scared to death………. he didn't……….

BUT these and this event appears to be on face value True…….

I hope they bomb the # out of ISIS and would gladly support it….
PDUK
edit on 19-8-2014 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK

See, that's my point. That was available in the actual video. The video has the Jihadists talking after the journalist talks. Then the jihadists puts the knife to his neck and then it ends. Then comes back with just a still shot of aftermath. How do I know that isn't hollywood blood and make up?

edit on 19-8-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

seriously....these images should be removed ASAP. how dare you put the images on instead of linking them.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The stills on twitter made me fell ill.
Feel bad for his family and friends.

BUT

To Paraphrase George Carlin

"If you don't want to bump in to fanatics who behead people, stay in oklahoma"

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl

seriously....these images should be removed ASAP. how dare you put the images on instead of linking them.

This is the world we live in…….

It is a disgusting place and we all have to understand that to be in a position to do anything about it……….

(but i have removed them for you because……..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join