It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson Suffered Orbital Blowout Fracture to Eye Socket during attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Are you saying he is literally a bull?

Because if I am charging at someone, my head sure as hell ain't that far down. I'd be nearly doubled over at the waist.

And I'm not nearly as tall as Brown was.

6'4" and 280lbs. Someone like him running in a rushing position would be just the right height for that to happen exactly. As a matter of fact I will beT money this is how the final report comes out.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Imagine someone running and starting to fall down or tripping. At some point a person's face is going to be aimed at the ground, exposing the crown of the head. Before it gets to that point, a person's head is going to be slightly tilted up, a perfect position for a bullet to enter the eye, bounce around and move towards away from the crown of the head.

The cop isn't going to be taking 20 seconds between shots. He's going to be squeezing them off, so it makes sense that two would hit the head in different places as the person was falling forward.

I'm not 100% on any of this, just getting tired of seeing people that are.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I am sure these shots were fired in very rapid succession. If he took his time there would be fewer shots and the head shot would have been a few sooner.

Once again there is no proof of what way it happened, you do not know the officers state of mind leading up to and during this incident. Do you know the man personally that you can say he is a good man?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
You realize that, by claiming that that entry wound could have come from Brown charging at Wilson, Brown wouldn't be able to actually see Wilson from that angle at the distance it is claimed to have happened... right?

Try it yourself.
Get a friend, put your head down such that a bullet would go through your eye, through your face and jaw, and embed itself in your collarbone.
That is a near vertical up-to-down shot, and our eyes ain't like cows.

Additionally, you have not addressed the idea I brought up a couple of pages ago - that Brown's body is facing away from Wilson's vehicle.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not from a couple of feet away, which is the police story - he 'charged' Wilson and Wilson dropped him mere feet away.

See that dotted line? That's the path of the bullet. Figure out how that came from the front.

Also, your argument only takes into account the line which the coroner drew the bullet path. There is no mention of how the bullet entered and you are assuming it was straight on from the front. If I am leaning over to run or in a fight my chin is tucked into my chest and I am looking at you from the top of my eyesocket. In the same manner someone would rush. This easily account for the bullet path. Not sure how you can't envision this.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

When we can't be sure, we speculate. Different people speculate differently according to their experiences. Some people have fired many thousands of rounds from handguns alone, not to mention rifles and shotguns. Some have a lot of experience with terminal ballistic... And not ballistic gelatin. Some have actually fired at people and hit them. Some have been shot and survived.
Some have none of this experience

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You realize that, by claiming that that entry wound could have come from Brown charging at Wilson, Brown wouldn't be able to actually see Wilson from that angle at the distance it is claimed to have happened... right?

Try it yourself.
Get a friend, put your head down such that a bullet would go through your eye, through your face and jaw, and embed itself in your collarbone.
That is a near vertical up-to-down shot, and our eyes ain't like cows.

Additionally, you have not addressed the idea I brought up a couple of pages ago - that Brown's body is facing away from Wilson's vehicle.

There's no need to address that last point. It is clear you are incorrect in your assessment. The coroner corroborate the wounds we from the front as do the wounds themselves. Even if he was facing the other way, none of the wounds were from the back. Your scenario has the officer running around Brown then shooting him....

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Why are you 100% committed to the THUG CHARGED OFFICER scenario?
The report does not 100% say that, or even 50% state that.

One of the bullets shattered Mr. Brown’s right eye, traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone. The last two shots in the head would have stopped him in his tracks and were likely the last fired.

It is exactly as I have said.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Precisely. Very well said.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Why are you 100% committed to the THUG CHARGED OFFICER scenario?
The report does not 100% say that, or even 50% state that.

One of the bullets shattered Mr. Brown’s right eye, traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone. The last two shots in the head would have stopped him in his tracks and were likely the last fired.

It is exactly as I have said.

Like I have previously said. It follows a very distinct muzzle rise pattern for rapid succession shots. This isn't rocket science. I would stake my reputation on this occurring in the manner I have stated.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Photos lie now?
That is not at all what my scenario is.
It only raises questions with the officer's scenario.
You don't want to respond to it because you are 100% committed to the police's tale of woe and suffering.
edit on 18Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:52:00 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You have no idea of the sequence of these shots.
If his hands are straight up, with his palms facing the officer, he gets shot in the upper right chest - falls - and is shot while falling multiple times... where would the bullets be rising, eh?
Right into his head, then into his arm.
edit on 18Tue, 19 Aug 2014 18:53:40 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Photos lie now?
That is not at all what my scenario is.
It only raises questions with the officer's scenario.
You don't want to respond to it because you are 100% committed to the police's tale of woe and suffering.

No...your scenario is based on conjecture from an incomplete picture and you guessing where the officer shot from and the body falling and Google maps. Your scenario is far less likely than the one posed by police. I base this on years of experience with guns and knowing the nuances of multiple scenarios and training. I'm not some armchair commando cutting my teeth on a pretty cut and dry case.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You have no idea of the sequence of these shots.
If his hands are straight up, with his palms facing the officer, he gets shot in the upper right chest - falls - and is shot while falling multiple times... where would the bullets be rising, eh?
Right into his head, then into his arm.

Like I said....i will stake my reputation on the scenario I put out and that you are incorrect.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I really thought with this injury it is pretty much a given your eye sight is blurred in the eye socket hit and double vision from the socket out of alinement putting eye out of alinement .

Good shooting with blurry double vision.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lostinthedarkness
I really thought with this injury it is pretty much a given your eye sight is blurred in the eye socket hit and double vision from the socket out of alinement putting eye out of alinement .

Good shooting with blurry double vision.

Actually it's not that good...started with the arm and moved. Guess it depends on which eye was his sighting eye. Also we don't know how bad the fracture was. Plenty of people fight through this injury with no problem to vision at all.
edit on 8/19/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You are disagreeing with the coroner's report itself.
You state for a fact that he was shot while charging the officer
The coroner does not.

He does not even say that is a potential scenario about all of the shots.

He says it about a single shot.
edit on 19Tue, 19 Aug 2014 19:00:48 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I have personally had double vision until the swelling went down with just a fracture with no bone movement . Boney knuckle gave me mine . I know others same symptoms Maybe his face didnt swell with a fracture like that.

edit on Tuesday201459311083107America/Chicago19 by Lostinthedarkness because: misplace words

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Sorry....just saw the last part of your post. If one shot is implied that way then they all are. I don't recall any witness on either side saying he killed him execution style. And the autopsy completely rules out the initial witness reports of Brown being shot in the back.

No it doesn't. There are actually two wounds that could have been sustained from shots fired from behind Brown. The entrance wound in the forearm and the graze wound on the inside of the bicep. The body is depicted as it would be laid out on the table, supine with palms up. This is not a position one would expect the arm to be in ANY scenario that has been put forth.

What you're describing as "classic muzzle rise pattern" doesn't really bear out unless Michael Brown was an inflexible two-dimensional cutout.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You are disagreeing with the coroner's report itself.
You state for a fact that he was shot while charging the officer
The coroner does not.

He does not even say that is a potential scenario about all of the shots.

He says it about a single shot.

Ok...it's getting old arguing with you. The coroner specifically said giving up or charging. Now charging for a fact I know you aren't running up right with your head high in the air. Let's move to giving up. This suggests that for the shot to have happened from giving up that Brown had to be K eel in with his head down because standing upright with his head down would not allow for the shot or the bullet travel path. What you are suggesting is an execution style shot from a distance with a pistol intentionally. Then one to the top of the head in the same manner. That suggests a very controlled scenario in which the officer placed his shots precisely. I see no precision at all other than he hit his target and continued to fire in rapid succession with the end result.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join