It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis says he expects to live two or three more years, and may retire !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted yet, please remove if so.

77-year-old says he may 'soon be off to the Father's house'
?!?!?

www.theguardian.com...

....He may have some health problems people don`t know yet, but I have the feeling there is more behind this. Just a feeling though

...Well, if the pope`s prophecy is true and he is indeed the last pope, we may all be off to the father`s house together with him
..... Glad I don`t believe in this

edit on 19-8-2014 by CosmicDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicDude
Not sure if this has been posted yet, please remove if so.

77-year-old says he may 'soon be off to the Father's house'
?!?!?

www.theguardian.com...

....He may have some health problems people don`t know yet, but I have the feeling there is more behind this. Just a feeling though

I thought he was supposed to be the last Pope... or is the next to last?

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah, just added that part to the 1st post, thanks for remember

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I thought that was suppose to be a lifetime position and you only retired when you died,that`s how it use to be. Now we have two popes "retiring" in a relatively short time period, something is odd here.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Yes, find it very odd as well !

Also if you read this statement of him....

Because I know it will last only a short time. Two or three years and then I'll be off to the Father's house," he replied.

He knows he will last only a short time !?!?! ..either he is very sick and we don`t know much about it yet, or there is something strange going on !!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Some years ago a priest I know went to Vatican with a group of young people and managed to get an audience with Pope J. Paul II who asked him how things were going in Portugal (this was a Portuguese priest) at the time. When he told things were not so well, J. Paul II told him not to feel sad or worried because this (meaning world/life as we know it) wouldn`t last much longer !!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicDude

Pope Francis has a documented track record of being flippant in these impromptu interviews, and frequently says things without apparently thinking about how they will be taken. He's 77, and life expectancy in his home country of Argentina is 76, so he's already pushing things, never mind that he only has one lung and has one of the most stressful jobs in the world. Benedict set the bar by demonstrating that if one's health begins to deteriorate, there's nothing to stop the Pope from abdicating in favour of someone better able to manage things.

So I think it's just a matter of him being realistic, saying that he's not likely to have a 20 year papacy like John Paul II, something my Traditionalist Catholic friends are extremely grateful for -- there is a very vocal minority that thinks we can't be rid of Francis fast enough (I am not one of them, though I sympathize with their position.)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
He is certainly the last pope. The Vatican has been exposed as a satanic cult that murders children during satanic rituals.

Pope Francis was convicted last year of participating in numerous satanic cermenonies by multiple eye witnesses including survivors of ritual killing, raping and eating children.

I know the sock puppets will come out in force and attack Kevin Arnett but that's their miserable job. God forgive them. They love money and have sold their souls.

Last Friday night, a ritual was broken up by an interdiction team that has the full legal support of the Montreal Police Department.

The details are chilling and nearly impossible to integrate for even the most open-minded conspiracy fan.

With this bust, and the naming of high level insider executives and members of the Catholic church, the end is coming.

Pope Francis is crapping his silk panties knowing even the high walls and legal status of the Vatican will not stop the angry hordes when they find out what a depraved, Satan worshipping, blood drinking, murderer he is.

He may as well committ suicide now. His fate is sealed.

a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
There's supposed to be the final pope, Peter the Roman, who some think is Francis I (the current pope)

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ccg.org...

You could have all sorts of theories over the "terrible judge". Ebola rampages over Africa and millions of Africans seek refuge in Europe through Italy. Seeing the lifestyle of Europeans compared to their own, they refuse to leave and demand the same standard of housing.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Here is the website.
itccs.org...

There is an hour long interview with details on the bust.

There's no amount of name calling or pathetic diversionary tactics that can take away from the facts.

I look forward to being attacked. It exposes those who fight the truth and shows who they are.

"Public Announcement of the Central Command of the Direct Action Units established by the International Common Law Court of Justice

Global Communique No. 2: August 16, 2014 – Brussels

​ ​Striking in the early hours of Friday, August 15, one of our trained Direct Action Units (DAU) in Montreal, Canada successfully disrupted the preparations for a child sacrificial cult ritual at a private residence in the fashionable Outremont district..."

a reply to: mcChoodles

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Add 1260 days to his starting point, March 13, 2013, to get Aug 24, 2016.

In other words, 2 years from now. The Pope is the fall guy, pretending to be the "antichrist" for his master. The next (and last) president will be the real "antichrist".

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

When there is a report from the Montreal police, I might believe something. Kevin Annett is a known liar and storyteller, so his "report" is utterly worthless.

The thread on this here has already been moved to the Hoax Forum.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

That's a well known hoax. Anti-Catholic folks eat it up because it gives bias confirmation for them. But it's a complete hoax. There is no International Common Law Court of Justice. It's just some anti-Catholic dude ... probably broadcasting from his parents basement.

That being said - When the next pope is elected then maybe we'll finally hear the end of Tom Horn and all the stuff he's been pumping out. That will be nice ....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed mod quotes .. i'm on someone elses laptop and it's strange to use

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is simply the biggest story on earth. Satan worshipping sociopaths are some of the most powerful men and women on earth.

These ritual killings and black magic occult practices have been passed down by Babylonian priests.

They've infiltrated the catholic church just as prophesied. They've also infiltrated the World Zionist movement.

Both support death cults and feed on human misery and slavery.

We are truly witnessing the birth of a new age. People are protesting in Israel against the war. People are coming together over Ferguson.

The old formulas of divide and conquer don't work. People are waking up to the fact that in spite of skin color or religion, the vast majority of human beings have much more in common than that which separates us.

The satanic cabal and zionazis days on earth are numbered. I would happily run a sword through pope Francis once he is tried and found guilty of the most heinous crimes against humanity in history.

Fug that dick. He's done. Let the healing begin.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Theres absolutely nothing hoaxed about it. Don't try to insinuate that I'm some kind of racist. That's pathetic.

Look at the facts. Read the articles.

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

That being said - When the next pope is elected then maybe we'll finally hear the end of Tom Horn and all the stuff he's been pumping out. That will be nice ....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

If anybody is probably working in a basement, its you. Take the sock off your head. Pull the buttons off your eyes and read.

The catholic church as we know it is done. The prophesy of the popes is true. The Vatican will be a smoldering waste land in our lifetime for good reason.

I never expected it to go down like this. Tom Horn never said the Vatican was a blood cult sacrificing children.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mcChoodles
Here is the website.
itccs.org...

There's no amount of name calling or pathetic diversionary tactics that can take away from the facts.

I look forward to being attacked. It exposes those who fight the truth and shows who they are.

"Public Announcement of the Central Command of the Direct Action Units established by the International Common Law Court of Justice

Global Communique No. 2: August 16, 2014 – Brussels

​ ​Striking in the early hours of Friday, August 15, one of our trained Direct Action Units (DAU) in Montreal, Canada successfully disrupted the preparations for a child sacrificial cult ritual at a private residence in the fashionable Outremont district..."

Have any other supporting evidence this event occurred? Serious question.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Theres absolutely nothing hoaxed about it.

It's a total hoax. There is no international Law Court of Justice.

Don't try to insinuate that I'm some kind of racist. That's pathetic.

I didn't say you were racist. That would be silly. 'Catholic' isn't a race. I stated that anti-catholics have been eating up the hoax because it confirms their bias. If they'd simply look into what the supposed international law court of justice is, they'd see that it's one guy making up a bunch of hoooooooey.

Look at the facts. Read the articles.

Yes .. you should. The previous poster gave you the information showing that the 'international law court of justice' is a known hoax. I suggest you read the facts.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The prophesy of the popes is true. The Vatican will be a smoldering waste land in our lifetime for good reason.

Well .. i'm sure the anti-catholics would love for it to be true. But it's impossible at this time to say 'the prophecy of the popes is true'. Only if the events happen as the prophecy states can it be declared to be true and that's a (possible) future event. No amount of running around saying 'it's true it's true' can make it true. Only time and unfolding of events will decide that.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
At some point everybody has to decide who to believe. Lacking first hand experience, we are all consuming news that somebody presents as factual.

I find arnett to be completely sincere and believable. I take him at his word.

I don't think anybody would expect this story be be covered by the corporate media. It would be akin to confessing murder.

The proof shall come as greater numbers of being integrate the reality into the collective conscious. That's what the battles on sites like this are all about.

They would like to prevent people from taking it seriously enough to actually consider the possibility. This is warfare

a reply to: Bilk22

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join