It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Time between times" by theory about Earths Timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I propose that there is a foreign dimension or realm that operates on planet Earth, there is "real time" for Earth realm, and there is "thier time" that operates under what we call "3D" - so, you might experience a few milliseconds of real time, but between those times is the "extended" time under "3D" that operates in a foreign dimension.

I state that the "Real World" is a completley different place to what we experience here in "3D" and that, it is operated by a higher intelligence.

It would explain why we have trouble understanding our origins, for example, it might only have been, lets say, 10000 real years ago that we were visisted by this race, however, because we have been living in "thier time" as well, it has been millions.

What exactly is happening in the real world, I think, straight out, that it is a farm and we are farmed when we are asleep. We might be "transferred" every so often to be "farmed" for our DNA and then this DNA is impregnated into the slaves on the other side and thier babies are eaten.

I had a dream about such a "farm" - just like caged chickens there were hundreds of subjects and what looked like some kind of computer, it was horrible.

I also have some early recollections about "them" and when they came to Earth, and how opposed I was to them and thier exploits.

I think they also crossbred with our ancestors, and those that hold allegiance to them are immune to being "harvested" because they belong to the alien bloodline.

Those that "rebell" are harvested - and that is why the cross-bred bloodlines don't.

The rest of us are already being harvested.

So there are a missing race that are actually our ancestors that are slaves to the alien race, and there are members that are under thier control and treat them as some kind of "Gods" and are under thier spell, thinking that being eaten is some kind of attempt at joining thier race, and obviously the rebells think that they are only eating us because we taste good.

The rest of us, generally, are not aware of this, and would not technically be rebells.

Obviously, when they "land" they will give us a choice, join them and not be eaten, or rebell and be eaten.

In my experience with these beings, they can be deceptive, saying that they enjoy eating us for the taste of it will be laced with propaganda like television advertisments, perhaps if we look at advertisments we can see the aliens eating the monkeys...
edit on 17-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Marking this to come back to. My first thought is you have a similar theory as the movie Matrix, however the last part of your post made me think of a few other thoughts as well. Don't have the time to type it all out but I will be back a little later.

Grim

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimmley
Yup. It's a pretty common theme.
Others existing between our moments.

Sort of falls into the category of "Ooh, neat. So what?"

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The real world could be very similar to what we see, not as radically different as in the matrix movies - basically, a carpark or office block in "3D" could really be a processing centre in the real world, both times living interlaced, as opposed to a completley different plane or reality.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

That would sort of depend on your point of view.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Either we are in the real world and they live between times, or we live between times and they are in the real world...

I can't really answer this but as an example, lets say every hour one minute elapses in the real world, and 59 minutes elapse in "3D" and we can take both these "times" as two interconnected "timelines" - the real world, real time when experienced completley is substantially different to the moderated time, as the program has been operating for thousands of years... That "minute" could actually be experienced in the real world, however it is replaced by a hallucination so that we do not get to glimpse the real world for a substantial amount, otherwise we would transfer to the real world.

If they manage time, they could end up with "credits" that allow them to "spend time" and with this time they could intern us for what would be years in the real world, and from our perspective, if we remember anything at all, a crazy dream.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

No. Both are just as real.
Unless they aren't.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Real time would be where the true chain of causality exists, and managed time or artificial time is composed of extending what we experience, if one minute can be extended to be experienced as five minutes, then it appears that time slows down, however, in the real sense, only one minute has passed. The extended time would be a "repeat" of that minute, but we would have "gained" four minutes in artificial time.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

You might be on to something. Maybe that is why we have abortions and the big push to make it legal. Women have false memories implanted of an "abortion" when in fact they give birth and aliens eat their baby.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You might be on to something. Maybe that is why we have abortions and the big push to make it legal. Women have false memories implanted of an "abortion" when in fact they give birth and aliens eat their baby.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I am glad you were able to appreciate that!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Maybe they nail the babies feet to boards in a dark barn, force feed them until their livers become grotesquely enlarged, make it into a pate, and trade it with the aliens in the 23rd dimension for wifi access.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Maybe they nail the babies feet to boards in a dark barn, force feed them until their livers become grotesquely enlarged, make it into a pate, and trade it with the aliens in the 23rd dimension for wifi access.

How many livers do I need to trade for some 5g wifi?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

How many livers do I need to trade for some 5g wifi?

23 per month, but only if you reside in the 5th dimension.
Okay, I've got to run...I just heard on the scanner that somebody called the silly police.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I was thinking that the ones that they eat are our primitive ancestors, like a DNA key that allows specific babies to be born in thier time, and regular babies to be born in ours, the ones that they eat we would call our rejects, so the mothers did not really want to have those babies, and they can not remember anyway.

I think it is the evil part of the equation.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Your parade forecast for the day, warm and sunny until phage rains on it.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

LMAO love the picture.. OMG made my night, thanks

Grim

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Blah first double post...
edit on 17/8/2014 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yup. It's a pretty common theme.
Others existing between our moments.

Sort of falls into the category of "Ooh, neat. So what?"

"Hey there are invisible things called 'radio waves' all around us!"
"Ooh, neat. So what?"

new topics

top topics

join