It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am - Now National Guard

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

maintained a crowd-sourced vigil on police action last night. That is essential if we want to maintain a free society.

This sounds about right for our country. People can monitor it or be part of it and fix it. People are generally of the first group.

I understand though because trying to change it does seem to be impossible without everyone on the same page at the dame time. The politicians, for instance, rely on that to keep office and business as usual.

You can monitor now. But not for long. The masters have begun encrypting signals. They took out the entire metro area north of Chicago, with one fell swoop. Instead of going to digital, which would have been compatible with digital scanners, they encrypted it. From the article titled 'Fading Away', 31 July 2013, Craig Johnson, a village mayor, said too many persons were hearing their reports, and they had to do something since 'these scanners are too available'. If you are hearing them now, it means you are a lawbreaker, basically. Lot's of folk have paid for digital scanners only to find that they are useless against encryption. It will be illegal, everywhere in Amerika, just like in Canada, to monitor police activities, if the masters get this part of the plan in place.

They need to install the 'smart' meters on our walls, too, in a big way. All electrical appliances will 'talk' with a code telling them what's going on in the privacy of your home. God knows how they will collate this data. It might manifest in a raid because you are using Edison bulbs (which ban in itself IMO is a valid flashpoint for revolution), or any appliance that doesn't send an ID, from the moment it is plugged in. They will, of course, know when it is being used. The possibilities for police abuse are endless, unless we recognize, and reverse, these technofascist trends.

Edison may have been a hack compared to Tesla, but his bulbs possess a human trait, that of warmth. But the real reason for the ban is because they don't 'communicate' (report to the masters) and because they use raw (dumb) electricity, which confuses the spy data. Hell, there's another reason…but I don't think anyone wants to hear it. Instead they'll revert to burning witches…..

Many of Tesla's ideas have been weaponized, even in the realm of spirit, ie., things you cannot see or hear, at least not easily, because first you must conceptualize the design. It is coming through the wires, now, and we are all, indeed, connected. Nothing new under the sun, until you find out about it.

Hint: Choose analog, because, to quote a comic master: It'll never let you down.

# 247
edit on 17-8-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: Wolf's Head

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thus far, I've seen three eyewitnesses tell one story.... and one police chief tell three stories. That is very telling, and should be looked at very closely and followed. Going to be important.

Ron Johnson even said. "If you are saying things behind closed doors.. Don't tell me, or it will get out."
That was a BIG hint just dropped by Ron.

I like Ron Johnson. He is a good man, with a good heart. I think he knows he is being used as a "puppet". And is not going to play their game. Guess we can see if that will be the truth.
I just get a good feeling from Ron. He grew up there, he has family there. This is HIS home. And I feel he is going to do the right thing, and do right by this movement.
I have to have hope somewhere, and it lays with Ron Johnson.
edit on 22814043685 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I saw the CCTV footage, both camera angles and I am afraid to say that it looked like he was stealing from the store or rather being aggressive and looked to be snatching something.

HOWEVER that gives the police no right to do what they did...they decay of the US police force is alarming.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: OptimusCrime

Well what videos would give you a fair representation of the 100's of looters and rioters?
Many have asked where you are getting that number and your response was that you had seen the videos so you know how many there were.

You can google the videos. There's over 100 people running around outside smashing windows and stealing. You're trying to punch holes in my argument, which we all do, but you should really do more research before you do. In one clip alone I counted over 30 people running in and out of a store in a 26 second window carrying everything from beers to sodas to candy. It was a free for all and most of them had smiles on their faces like they were at an amusement park.

edit on 8/17/2014 by OptimusCrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I didn't realize racism was a form a Jihad. Ty for pointing that out.

a reply to: undo

jihad means struggle. and the struggle is to achieve supremacy over the infidel, to extract religious taxes and enforce moral codes for society. using the buzz word - "Racist" - allows the jihadist to create struggle. this fits in well with communism's same struggle, that uses class, religious and race warfare to gain its supermacy over the people, often steathily at first, who it then robs and enslaves. that's why the democratic party is especially supportive of islam, because they share the common goal of marxist style governing. surprisingly, the democratic party is also supportive of jews who favor marxist governments. i find this a particularly interesting meeting of minds, as they otherwise despise each other.

in fact, i find it more than a little strange and theorize they are both playing the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenario out until they've managed to force the form of government they want on everyone else, i.e. marxism, and then the crap will hit the circulating air device. anybody that died as a result, their deaths will be blamed on jews and muslims, specifically, (the christians will all be dead or forced to convert) as the rest of planet descends into anti-religious fervor that will be unprecedented in its scope. the whole thing will be blamed on the surviving abrahamic religions. it's not going to be pretty.

i wish jihad wasn't happening here on this planet and that communism was finally revealed to be the big sucking sound it honestly is without the great loss of life that is so characteristic of its implementation.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

I'm never not on mobile. I usually see the MOD indication. When I do not see it, I do tend yo see the words MOD note: Before this I always thought wtf is this guy?! It must be a setting or something for either us or the mods.

This craziness kept me up all night, I was horrified. The first thing I did this morning was wonder the the opinion of people that didn't witness it would be.

I've read post that my first thought were they have to be LEO, no one else thinks like that. I've read posts that are no where's near my thoughts but, have good points. And I've read posts here that mirror my thoughts.

Did any of you check to see what people in life think? I did, and most knew nothing about this.

THAT'S what is the most concerning. Don't agree with me fine, you still know its going on.

edit on 17-8-2014 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
"Dorian Johnson’s account of the shooting will now come under intense scrutiny with the revelation that he was identified as a robbery suspect too."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...< br /> Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

so now the word of a thief carries so much credability ????

amazing.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: old_god
HOWEVER that gives the police no right to do what they did...they decay of the US police force is alarming.

Actually police have the right to shoot looters...
Its been that way for ages, going back to probably at least the revolutionary war, and not only in this country either.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

Why are police allowed to shoot looters? What about looting authorizes deadly force?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime
You can google the videos. There's over 100 people running around outside smashing windows and stealing.

Okay, so where were the police?

edit: BELOW SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN THE NEXT NIGHT
Oh right, they were elsewhere, shooting tear gas, wooden plugs, and rubber bullets at reporters and protestors holding signs.
edit on 16Sun, 17 Aug 2014 16:41:19 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
"Dorian Johnson’s account of the shooting will now come under intense scrutiny with the revelation that he was identified as a robbery suspect too."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...< br /> Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hahaha he's not a robbery suspect, worthless media report.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Why are police allowed to shoot looters? What about looting authorizes deadly force?

that's a good question, honestly. capital punishment for stealing is not exactly new on the planet, but it certainly isn't humane.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

You can google the videos. There's over 100 people running around outside smashing windows and stealing.

Okay, so where were the police?

Oh right, they were elsewhere, shooting tear gas, wooden plugs, and rubber bullets at reporters and protestors holding signs.

You have your timeline wrong.

Also, your statements are false. You can get valuable information from google. If you use it correctly, you'll see that another "protester" pointed a gun at police and was shot dead. I'm surprised they didn't riot over that, too. But that's ok, you'll omit that fact just to try and prove a point that is false.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Don't ask me, its been that way for as long as I've been alive.
You've never heard “looters will be shot” before?
They even make signs that say it.
There are even Geneva Convention rules stating that an army must protect civilians from looters.
edit on 8/17/2014 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Hahaha he's not a robbery suspect, worthless media report.

lol
this actuall document begs to differ,,,of course being an actuall fact, might not be visible to u.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You really like to stand up for thugs and thieves don't you?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
that's a good question, honestly. capital punishment for stealing is not exactly new on the planet, but it certainly isn't humane.

Looting is not considered stealing, hence that its called looting.
It carries very stiff criminal penalties, including being shot, and long prison sentences.
Maybe because it historically involves wars, armies, and besides theft even things like rape.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

You need to read more of the various threads. Dorian Johnson didn't steal a thing. Watch the video. His statement to local and Federal investigators is corroborated by the video.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You have your timeline wrong.

Okay, so if they weren't at a protest, where were the police while QT burned?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

lol
this actuall document begs to differ,,,of course being an actuall fact, might not be visible to u.

Guess what:

(CNN) -- Dorian Johnson, who was with Missouri teen Michael Brown when a police officer killed him, will not face charges in connection with the store robbery in which police say Brown was a suspect, police say. "We have determined he committed no crime," Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson said Friday.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join