It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the militia groups, when tyranny and oppression are crushing the people?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
" Where are the militia groups, when tyranny and oppression are crushing the people? "

Two points;

1) The "militia" groups were heavily demonized, spit on, cursed out, and called every name under the Sun in several recent events. So any support from those groups at this point is slim at best imo. How can Progressives expect any "help" after that total and continuing degradation ? ?

2) Where the Hell are the well funded, well armed, well organized city gangs at ? ?

How come they haven't been "active" in this #Ferguson.Campaign ?

Those organizations have 10's of thousands of members in good standing right ?

More than a week into this #Ferguson.Catastrophe and nothing but crickets.

Oh just a few whinings and whimperings from the usual do-nothing celebrities and a couple of Left Wing groups who may in fact actually support the Authoritarian efforts by the Progressive government organizations.

Where are the Progressives Now ?

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I agree with you. so, how do we change this? Looting is never ok. I have seen first hand the discrimination of blacks by police. I know it happens. Want to know why? Because -statistically-many more blacks take to illegal activities than whites.
Why do they do this? I don't know, but I hope the black community will stop and look at their own #. They can wallow in it, or move above. I know racism exists,but do blacks honestly believe that acting negatively will change anyones opinion of them to a positive one?
Who is going to gain respect, the looter or the articulate expression of rage over a wrong?A wrong that if found true in a court of law, was based in prejudice.Who will have more impact, 30,000 marchers or 10 that are burning cars?
The real problem is that those in power could care less about any of us and actually benefit from us fighting among ourselves. That is the basis of all of this, I believe, and when we come to understand the true enemy among us, we will be unstoppable.
This is going to change in the centuries to come, you know, we will begin to blur the race line and then what will keep us controlled? Wish I could be here to see it.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I assume the progressives are paying out the insurance claims.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

I was looking for Flo last night too !!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

I gave you pretty much all day to come up with a reasonable and intelligent reply. This is what I got.nonsense..

Well, show me something that you post that garners such a higher response.

Typical right wing ..nothing intelligent to really say..just show meme's.

Oh, the memes fit and will be used were applicable.

I only use the race card when it is valid..and in any thread where the right are posting the card will always be valid..

Your use is basically on par with Sharpton, Jackson and all the other Race Pimps. Use it whenever you, and they, think it is the argument ender.

On a different note...for the right..we do know that when you say thug..we know it's the new version of the "N" word for you, so your not fooling anyone.

Really??? Good hell. If I wanted to call anyone that, I would have no problem coming out and saying it. I don't mince words. I could care less about hurt feelings.

The use of the term thug is correct, for Mr. Brown and Mr. Martin.

edit on 18-8-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Looks like a different sort of Militia is showing up at Ferguson, and as predicted by many of us here in this thread, nothing good is coming of it.

www.washingtonpost.com... 634b334390_story.html

They will not give their names. But their leaders say they are ready to fight, some with guns in their hands. “This is not the time for no peace,” said one man, a 27-year-old who made the trip here from Chicago.

He spoke after a small group of fellow militants held a meeting behind a looted store, sketching out ambitions for the days ahead.

“We are jobless men, and this is our job now — getting justice,” he said. “If that means violence, that’s okay by me. They’ve been doing this to us for years.”

Police on the streets Monday night said some of those wearing red bandannas are members of the Bloods gang.

And before anyone says that there is a difference, there really isn't. A member of a militia is technically a militant.

The smart ones are staying away realizing that this is a local problem, hence not their fight. The stupid ones are congregating as they see a opportunity to sow more discord, and profits for themselves. They aren't helping Ferguson at all, but rather themselves.
edit on 19-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join