It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the militia groups, when tyranny and oppression are crushing the people?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

I was wondering do you actually have any valid arguments? You cry about the left blaming Bush for this and that...and then turn around and Blame Obama for everything..

You know very well why the right wing looks to demonize this issue and not the Bundy one.

It is a fact that the majority of right wingers are racist, Homophobes and sexist (the men) idiots who only see the bad when it comes to minorities. Out of all this mess..you right wingers have only concentrated on the looting..etc...and rarely, if at all, mention the peaceful protest..the outcry from the people who have decry the looting..etc.

There must be a rule book the right wingers follow, because as usual...you people went out of your way in an attempt to make the victim of this shooting the villain. It always happens when a minority is shot and killed by police or murdered..first thing you guys do is search for criminal records, bad behavior..etc..in order to justify the killings.

If The USA ever does split into two groups..I pity the poor families that choose to go with the right side...they will see what we see. Under a Right government, it will stay the same..the richer get richer and the poor get poorer.

Also good luck minorities, women or gays who consider themselves right wingers because under this government..you will no longer be needed. Your purpose for the right wingers would no longer be needed.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

And on the left side we will have an Orwellian nightmare where everyone wears Mao Jackets, chants from the little red book, and the party leaders will be wealthy with mansions and yachts while the proles eat "the people's swill. "

Forward comrades!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Ferguson didn't authorize the military to transfer arms and ammunition to the civilian police force. (republicans did)
Progressives [ shakes head ]

“St. Louis County law enforcement agencies received twelve 5.56 millimeter rifles and six .45 caliber pistols from the Department of Defense between Aug. 2, 2010, and Feb. 13, 2013,” a Missouri public safety official confirmed to USA Today

Pentagon supplied St. Louis County police with military-grade weapons (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

Progressives [ shakes head ]

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Was this too much to ask for?

Finally, a real police officer and a real leader. Instead of the armed thugs that pretend their in the military. I like this.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

I was wondering do you actually have any valid arguments? You cry about the left blaming Bush for this and that...and then turn around and Blame Obama for everything..

Yeah, here is the question....Who is in charge right now? And for the last 6 years?

Let me give you a hint. It isn't Bush.

You know very well why the right wing looks to demonize this issue and not the Bundy one.

Ahhhh because the Bundy situation is about taxation levied on someone, which had people come out to support him that didn't turn violent with Rioting and Looting....
And the other....well, we all know what has happened in Ferguson.

It is a fact that the majority of right wingers are racist, Homophobes and sexist (the men) idiots who only see the bad when it comes to minorities. Out of all this mess..you right wingers have only concentrated on the looting..etc...and rarely, if at all, mention the peaceful protest..the outcry from the people who have decry the looting..etc.

When all else fails, throw the race card.

There must be a rule book the right wingers follow, because as usual...you people went out of your way in an attempt to make the victim of this shooting the villain. It always happens when a minority is shot and killed by police or murdered..first thing you guys do is search for criminal records, bad behavior..etc..in order to justify the killings.

Funny, as the truth seems to be coming out that the person shot was the criminal.

Soooooooooooo.

If The USA ever does split into two groups..I pity the poor families that choose to go with the right side...they will see what we see. Under a Right government, it will stay the same..the richer get richer and the poor get poorer.

Yeah. being tolerant to all those that only share their same shared opinion.....oh wait, that is the Progressive side.

Or, making rules for one group and then different rules for another......oh yeah.

Or pushing to have more and bigger Govt involved.....yeah well.............

Also good luck minorities, women or gays who consider themselves right wingers because under this government..you will no longer be needed. Your purpose for the right wingers would no longer be needed.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Here is my problem. In general.

There is not one (most likely) of those protestors in Ferguson who did not vote in this administration, and this type of government. This is the bed they made - why are they even asking for someone's help out of it?

Why... this IS EXACTLY what they voted for - why is any conservative who fought tooth and nail against this supposed to come to their aid now?

It is a legitimate question really.

Second, why are people being called racist? Makes no sense to me, not even a little bit. It's just trying to be hateful, on the side of the liberals, for no apparent reason whatsoever - when there is no racism being shown at all that I can see.

edit on 15-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer
I wasn't being racist and I'm not a member of some ignorant racist website either. You're the racist. If the militia did show up there then I bet you'd be saying that they shouldn't be there or that they had some ulterior motive.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

I gave you pretty much all day to come up with a reasonable and intelligent reply. This is what I got.nonsense..

Typical right wing ..nothing intelligent to really say..just show meme's.

I only use the race card when it is valid..and in any thread where the right are posting the card will always be valid..

On a different note...for the right..we do know that when you say thug..we know it's the new version of the "N" word for you, so your not fooling anyone.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
How hypocritically ironic.
First, the the militia groups get criticized for being too patriotic, and ridiculed for waving their guns and theirs flags.

Then, when a government begins to overstep it's bounds, starts becoming tyrannical and starts oppressing peoples' rights, the same critics seem to be asking for the militia groups to come to their rescue.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
With renewed looting in Ferguson last night, maybe the Militias should come in and protect the businesses now.

The new police policies obviously have partly failed.

They need to get the outside influences out.

Outside instigators are causing the problems.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
All talk, as we always knew. You see so much talk about revolution in the USA but it will never happen simply because underneath it all most don't care, others are just bored of the never ending cycle and belief they can't change anything.

The quote comes to mind:

"Apathy is the state of not caring, boredom is merely a slumber from which they can be aroused."

unfortunately the majority of these so called "militias are apathetic

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It would have been good if the New Black Panther Party (formerly a militia) could have seized the moment to control the thugs/provocateurs/anarchist and steered this thing into something more effective for the people of Ferguson. The way I used to remember it, was about more power to THE PEOPLE. And that should be to all who have been subject to Tyranny.
As far as the predominately white militias is concerned, I can understand their desire to wait and see how this plays out.
But, wouldn't it have been great if there was a UNIFIED presence showing both groups. That would have sent a STRONG MESSAGE to TPTB and their attack dogs (LEOs). Hopefully soon we'll bridge this gap before THEY pick everyone off a little at a time, until there's no one left.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walkingsenseless
All talk, as we always knew. You see so much talk about revolution in the USA but it will never happen simply because underneath it all most don't care, others are just bored of the never ending cycle and belief they can't change anything.

The quote comes to mind:

"Apathy is the state of not caring, boredom is merely a slumber from which they can be aroused."

unfortunately the majority of these so called "militias are apathetic

Revolt for whom agsinst whom? The released video shows Brown not as the cute kid that the MSM showed us from the start (notice how they always show years old choir boy photos when stuff like this happens) but a large and violent adult male. Why would defense of Brown necessitate armed revolt if the poster boy for it turns out to be a criminal who likes to rough up little female store clerks?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The people need your help against tyranny and oppression but where are you? I don't see you standing by the citizens, why? Is this not a fight over constitutional freedoms?

If you are an American then when you say "where are you" I hope you are looking in the mirror as you say it.....

BTW who is being crushed here? That implies there is an actual physical force to go up against. Just who is it that we are to aim at? When they put you in a pot of cold water and slowly turn up the heat you never feel it, and so is the way of the lost of freedoms.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
With renewed looting in Ferguson last night, maybe the Militias should come in and protect the businesses now.

The new police policies obviously have partly failed.

They need to get the outside influences out.

Outside instigators are causing the problems.

The militia is--armed citizens are defending their and each others shops. All citizens are the militia, not a few groups who call themselves that.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The people need your help against tyranny and oppression but where are you? I don't see you standing by the citizens, why? Is this not a fight over constitutional freedoms?

If you are an American then when you say "where are you" I hope you are looking in the mirror as you say it.....

BTW who is being crushed here? That implies there is an actual physical force to go up against. Just who is it that we are to aim at? When they put you in a pot of cold water and slowly turn up the heat you never feel it, and so is the way of the lost of freedoms.

Good point. Why isn't Dragon Fire picking up his AR15 and standing with those shop owners. Oh, I forgot, he believes in gun control. LOL.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Well I don't run a website stating that my purpose is to defend the citizens from tyrannical government.

Don't even make this thread about me!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Whoa, I absolutely do not support gun control?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Why isn't it important that they stand for something you don't believe in, and are opposed to?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Well I don't run a website stating that my purpose is to defend the citizens from tyrannical government.

Don't even make this thread about me!!!!!

You started the thread calling other people racist and hypocrites. Of course it's about you--you call out others, therefore pointing out your failings are fair game. Where is your gun? Why are you not standing up against this oppressive police state? Why are you not avenging poor Mr. Brown?

Pah--you're just another racist rabble rouser trying to find racism in in everything.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join